Thread: K Angela, 22 years young, she deserve a credit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

K Angela, 22 years young, she deserve a credit

New girls keep coming at Ginza and it's hard to keep seeing same ones, but Angela deserves a credit. I have seen her many times by now and it has always been fantastic.
    Work has been busy, tiring and stressful at times so it's nice to see a fun, young girl to cheer you up. I'm not sure if brother rooter has done an AR for Angela before. We all know that he likes chubby girls, not slim ones. Well, I like slim ones so I'm on Angela's side.

Angela is 22 years young and she looks young with blonde dyed long hair.
    She's probably not the prettiest K girl because she doesn't have that much of the famous same-look Korean makeover surgery, nor the cutest like Japanese girls, but I think she's pretty in a more natural way (at least in the dark room). And her personality makes her prettier.

Clothes off and she looks hot every time. She's slim (and I mean slim), but not short. Her waist is narrow, small which I like. Surprisingly she packs an enhanced C cup and nice ass (not small at all for her body size).
    Again, that's my own opinion though cuz I like slim girls.

Her skin is white, soft and smooth which you only find in young girls. Perfect and deserved a mentioning.

Personality-wise, a friendly girl to talk to, her english is quite good, feels like you're talking to a friend sometimes. Young girls always has that energy level that older guys like us no longer have. She has improved her skills over the time and it shows. Kissing, BBBJ and DATY all on the table if you ever need.

Down under it's awesome. Probably one of the best looking ones imo. Perfectly shaped, clean, soft and fresh as if it hasn't been used much. What more do you expect from a 22yo girl.

After a nice shower, BBBJ in shower room then more on bed, some nice chat chit and fun, we moved into action. I've had some memorable sessions with Angela. I'm probably not the best fucker so I won't comment much on this matter. I guess you won't care so much about how I did her anyway so I'll let you find out for yourself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes indeed. She's one of my favourite too!
    I think she is one of the best looking and prettiest at Ginza!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with this AR on all counts!

Apart from her sex skills, her conversational skills are quite amazing too! I really felt at home with her haha.

Angles is a real nice lady. Cute and sexy and very genuine. I've seen her so many times.... Punting should be tax deductible, consider it donation's to young ladies trying to make it in this fcuk'd (clothing brand) world.

Kudos to all of them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really like Ginza club! I wish we had something like this back home!

Saw three girls in the last couple days (Emily, Angela, Cookie) and all were fantastic. Pretty, skilled and great attitude. The staff is nice as well and rooms aren't bad.

Angela's body is a work of art. Super thin and tone. Pretty pretty pussy too. Super tight but no lube needed. I am going to miss her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    keen. very keen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    keen. very keen.
    Is she back? Wow if she is..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Angela really back?
    Don't see her on the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The new K Somi?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who is K Angela? did she use to work at Ginza or another place.

Do we have details on what she looks like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Who is K Angela? did she use to work at Ginza or another place.

Do we have details on what she looks like?
    yeah, she used to work at Ginza (around 2-3 years ago) and was quite popular.
    Here is her pics from 2 years ago:
    http://ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/393

Senior Member(無間使者)