Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Albert St no longer DIY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sungod View Post
    Been here today up on level 3 and massage was pretty good, nonissue with to go naked from the start. Nice massage but nothing else offered by young girl. No DIY vibe as well. Ladies are not Thai but chinese.
    which participant(s) was naked?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been here today up on level 3 and massage was pretty good, nonissue with to go naked from the start. Nice massage but nothing else offered by young girl. No DIY vibe as well. Ladies are not Thai but chinese.
    What is the point of going there if they only offer legit massages?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clarify I was naked....i was not sure if legit or not but can confirm 2/2 great legit massage but nothing else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Clarify I was naked....i was not sure if legit or not but can confirm 2/2 great legit massage but nothing else.
    Legit in this context meaning no extras. I'm sure it is legal to receive a massage whilst undressed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They have always been Thai but maybe they're struggling to get staff these days...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So went in today after booking my regular M but discovered the shop had changed hands about a month ago. Even though I had asked for M my booking was accepted but turned out to be another lady. Having said that, I do come here mainly for the legit massage and this one was very skilled and managed to get all the knots out. I was able to be undressed but all under the towel and was never exposed like previous experiences. And fully legit now with no hint of TT at all. Apparently all the staff are Thai. Oh well, still a good place for a legit massage. If anyone knows where M has gone though please pm me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234