Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Albert St no longer DIY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Albert St no longer DIY

So after frequenting this shop regularly , I can confirm it is no longer DIY... Ask me for name as not all have crossed over ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Momo chicken has gone... 😳

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Na I'm talking about level 3 Albert St. MS.

But wait Momo is gone? I love their chicken!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    Na I'm talking about level 3 Albert St. MS.

But wait Momo is gone? I love their chicken!
    Yeah gone bro.
    Was always a surreal experience, only white guy in a sea of Asian chook fanatics. 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So after frequenting this shop regularly , I can confirm it is no longer DIY... Ask me for name as not all have crossed over ...

Has only one crossed over? Would appreciate more info as I can’t PM with under 50 posts. Been here heaps of times and only one was on song however she has departed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure how many. But one of the girls, is a month of the year - M**.... $50 for standard HJ... Most of the girls there give great massa tho... Anyone else got wins to report from here ? And yes Lickalot, grace was great. Too bad she isn't around anymore . I wonder if the shop has had a change of heart when it comes to this

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ms? Is it near momo?

Did u try bargain? Usually they start with 50 but will take 40, sometimes even 30

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's near Momo, but not above it. Mystyle massage. Good luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure how many. But one of the girls, is a month of the year - M**.... $50 for standard HJ... Most of the girls there give great massa tho... Anyone else got wins to report from here ? And yes Lickalot, grace was great. Too bad she isn't around anymore . I wonder if the shop has had a change of heart when it comes to this
    Thnx for the heads up. I will try and get a booking today. Probably no chance now. Whiteout shop change of heart it will be short lived like previously.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Link

No different to most shops. Some girls do, some girlz don’t. Reminds me of the Racy song from a long time ago. 😵

https://youtu.be/JY3pkagVP64
    Last edited by MrGrumpy; 13-03-2019 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Utube link

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No Mr GRumpy. It is different. Most shops are 100% guaranteed rnt places. If you can't get it there, then there's something wrong with you. Then there are other shops who normally don't. Such is this place. So rare that there's only been 2 reported MLs in the time it's been open. Sooooo yeh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well WW, paid a visit and had a massage from M**. This will like you have experienced req a number of visits. Nice conversation, good massage and no sign of anything else. Either she has been told by someone who saw this post, shop saw post and said something or she needs to feel very comfortable. The previous gem took time so I’m gunna invest time here also. If you are after a sure thing go elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's like it has always been. Occasionally at a usually legit shop one of the ML's does something for a customer that the shop doesn't usually allow. Then some wanker opens his trap on here and says more than he should and the girl is either subsequently shut down by boss or stops doing it herself because every man and his dog comes in asking for her because some dude on Auss99 says she does hand jobs.

Moral of the story. If you are onto a good thing that doesn't usually happen, keep your mouth shut.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WTF is the point of this website then you fkn tard!?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well it's not to make things potentially difficult for the ML's, but then some don't really have a clue.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate, the wallaby clan is known to never swear or be aggressive online .... please keep it that way
    cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Popeye are you special mate ? This site is to post up your wins. I'm sorry if you thought you were special but I'm gonna share gems, hidden or not. I'm not selfish. That's the whole point of this mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Popeye are you special mate ? This site is to post up your wins. I'm sorry if you thought you were special but I'm gonna share gems, hidden or not. I'm not selfish. That's the whole point of this mate.
    If you calm your testosterone level down from total retard, you might realise the point that is being made. You said yourself that this shop was always DIY. You have idendified the girl by name who is now giving you extras. So either;

The girl will find out about your post, realise who you are and stop giving you special service
    The owner will read the post and fire the girl for breaking the shop rules
    Every man and his dog will start asking for that girl and she will quit and/or change names

What you think is long time members being a dick, is actually the voice of experience. And you're the one being a dick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    here here
    well said that man!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sure not selfish but not too clever either.
    The previous respondent has pointed out the reasons for not identifying the girl to the extent you have.
    I concur.
    The statement that this place was no longer DIY would have sufficed as sharing info. and those of us that were curious would have a crack to see if it was true or not.
    I am a regular there and have not had the pleasure despite cheekily asking at times.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast