Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Albert St no longer DIY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This website is to designed to share Intel. Calm down lads. No name or shop was mentioned. Get a grip 😅😅😅
    Last edited by Whitewallaby; 16-03-2019 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Too many pansies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewallaby View Post
    This website is to designed to share Intel. Calm down lads. No name or shop was mentioned. Get a grip 
    You literally named the shop, the location and a thinly veiled attempt at giving the girls name without saying it. Let’s see, a month of the year starting with M and 3 letters. Wha could it be?!

Look, I don’t post much here anymore for these exact reasons. Your desire to share info is appreciated and it is what this site is for, but it must be done in a more clever fashion for everyone’s sake if you want decent punting around Brisbane to continue.

Many of us have been on this site for years and seen silly things happen. If the likes of Popeye, Ecchi, myself and others are offering you advice, it’s not because we don’t appreciate the info. Take it on board, be appreciative and move on. I know you think it’s all about getting your rocks off, but there are people on the other side of your punt who are trying to survive. Your sharing in this thread likely will see at least one person suffer as a result with potential legal issues for her and others.

In short, pull your head in, Mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok mate this is dragging on a bit. Zzzzzzzz

Let it go bud. Jesus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Calm down, I got zeros in here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    Well WW, paid a visit and had a massage from M**. This will like you have experienced req a number of visits. Nice conversation, good massage and no sign of anything else. Either she has been told by someone who saw this post, shop saw post and said something or she needs to feel very comfortable. The previous gem took time so I’m gunna invest time here also. If you are after a sure thing go elsewhere
    Can confirm M** delivers the goods. Saw her a couple of months back when I was up in bris

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a 3 day trip in Brisbane for work, and wanted a proper massage for various aches and pains. A search of the regular web pointed my to mystyle on Albert. I had a little extra cash so went with the 2 girl 4 hand massage for $120. It was a great massage.

I went there expecting 100% legit, so was a little surprised at how close to, (but not quite) TT there was considering this. After reading this thread I'm guessing that maybe more might have been on offer if I pushed, or was better known, but that's not what I was there for this time and I'll be back home in Sydney tonight anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this place is all about developing trust with the girls. The owner told me that she has a lot of men wanting HJ and will sack any girl who gives one.

I spent 15 to 20 visits here to 1 ML and got to know her really well. she was alays playful and happy for me to be totally naked and have a hard on during her massages. she just politely worked around it and smiled at me.

The one time, she is sittling between my legs doing the loin press part after the flip, and I am hard as a rock.. she gets some oil and starts rubbing my groin and lower stomach with her thumbs agains my shaft... very soon she is licking and sucking me... I cum in her mouth, and she swallows, laughs at me, cleans up and off I go.

a week later I went to book her and was told that she had gone back to Thailand.. so either I she decided to have some funs in her last few days or she got sacked for too much service...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    this place is all about developing trust with the girls. The owner told me that she has a lot of men wanting HJ and will sack any girl who gives one.

I spent 15 to 20 visits here to 1 ML and got to know her really well. she was alays playful and happy for me to be totally naked and have a hard on during her massages. she just politely worked around it and smiled at me.

The one time, she is sittling between my legs doing the loin press part after the flip, and I am hard as a rock.. she gets some oil and starts rubbing my groin and lower stomach with her thumbs agains my shaft... very soon she is licking and sucking me... I cum in her mouth, and she swallows, laughs at me, cleans up and off I go.

a week later I went to book her and was told that she had gone back to Thailand.. so either I she decided to have some funs in her last few days or she got sacked for too much service...
    Maybe she loved u and u just could'nt take the hint haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Haha

yes I've had

Hshsh
    Last edited by superfilo; 12-03-2021 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Tmibs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Hard As A Rock" - one of AC/DC's best sexual innuendo songs. "Cover You In Oil" is another one that's relevant here 😃

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What's the general rule ?
    Nmnnn
    Last edited by superfilo; 12-03-2021 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Hhhhh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    What's the general rule ? I know the assumption is, if a shop has one of those LED lights out the front , it's game on. I also understand that if it opens until 9 or 10 pm, it's also game on. I am sure that if a shop has a combination of both, then it's 100% game on .. My question is - in the CBd, there are a number of shops that are open until late, has the LED sign but seems legit. There are 2 in Anzac Sq heading to Central Station.. There's Deserve Thai on Queen St.. there's Central (which we all know can be hit and miss)... Does anyone have any Intel on those mentioned above ? Trying to expand lunchtime punting options. happy to share my current Intel with whoever wants it
    Another tip is negative Google reviews by females, yet positive by males

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    What's the general rule ? I know the assumption is, if a shop has one of those LED lights out the front , it's game on. I also understand that if it opens until 9 or 10 pm, it's also game on. I am sure that if a shop has a combination of both, then it's 100% game on .. My question is - in the CBd, there are a number of shops that are open until late, has the LED sign but seems legit. There are 2 in Anzac Sq heading to Central Station.. There's Deserve Thai on Queen St.. there's Central (which we all know can be hit and miss)... Does anyone have any Intel on those mentioned above ? Trying to expand lunchtime punting options. happy to share my current Intel with whoever wants it
    There is only one at Central at the moment that does it and apparently they are trying to get rid of her. PM me if you want her name. The South American girls definitely don't, I've known the Chilean girl for a long time and she is out and out professional. Her and the Peruvian girl are close friends and used to work at a legit shop in Toombul together. If anyone is getting extras off them they're doing something fkn amazing.

The one opposite central, next to the mantra closed a few months back and DP on Albert as well as Thai tantric has closed due to the underground works. Not that i rated any of these places in the slightest anyway.

New joint on Adelaide st for me didn't impress and i ended up walking out. Bunch of teens directly opposite with a clear line of sight into the shop was off putting. Not to mention the tattooed bird coming on a bit too strong.

Deserve Thai on Queen St looked the goods but i walked out of there also as there was a bloke gearing up to give me the massage, rather than the pretty little thing who first served me. Amazing what having two phones can do in a sticky situation when you pocket dial one for that "urgent call".

I'm down to 2 shops in the CBD and getting pretty bored of then arm to be honest.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, it didn’t take long. Mei has left Albert st.

Crusader ~ you are spot on with DeServe it is a woft I reviewed it last year and wil never return.

Besides Elizabeth st the cbd is looking very ordinary. Anyone care to pm other venues in the cbd including who to book with and any other intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oops. Replied to the wrong post.
    Last edited by MrGrumpy; 15-05-2019 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Under the Wrong post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's May, not Mei bro... she's not Chinese 🤔😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does guys work here too?

I didn't hear anyone I knew from star so thought I'd see what this place was all about. Got told that everyone was busy but it was a guy who told me. Looked like a masseuse? And not just a counter person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The only guy I've seen I think is the owner. Got a weird part going on in his hair do?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm thought hair looked normal. Was probably in his 30s. He wasn't sitting behind the counter and was ducked off to the side somewhere like he came from a room so thought he might be doing some massaging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LB alert issued for Albert St. Thought her pants were a bit lumpy. 🍒

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast