HK - RICA Best Diamond till date

Person's Name : Rica

Establishment : 5 Gerald Street ,Marrickville

Date of Visit : 30 September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Phone :0417 888 123

WeChat: no5marrickville2020

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 45 min $190 ($200 without booking)

Size/shape : medium height, nice soft skin, size 6-7 slim but with curves at right spots, natural 36 D Cups, photos are real very pretty with floral tattoos on belly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : Diamond plus extras (but all inclusive for me...YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? : Best Diamond till date

My Experience/Comment:

This was my first time visiting No5. I had my last two punts so bad that my brain was asking me to take a break. But my dick was saying to take one more hit. I was browsing through we chat and saw (Hug)Grace working on No5 today thought of having a look. Messaged through whatsapp and he told me Grace was off already and asked me to try AU Angie instead but she was too slim for my taste and not much review on her. He suggested to try Rica, a new girl and busty, first day for her it seems and offered me a discount. I said no at first but once he popped the photos in Wechat i couldnt resist. Dick wins. https://no5marrickville.com/profile/rica/ . Booked her for the night and arrived a bit early had to wait in the room until she arrived. Had a chat with the reception guy on availabilty for Grace also. I must say the service level of this establishment is a big plus, i have not been to 42 either i must give a try soon. Customer service is so great that i felt like i was in some 5 star hotel and caretakers arranging for my needs. I felt great compared to other shit holes with zero on customer service but are famous among punters because the girls are great. While waiting i caught glimpse of several girls in the shop most are lookers and very young. After a while Rica arrived. She looked stunning, put me at ease and offered me to join in the shower. We had a bit of chat and she was fun chatting to. She said she was in mid 20's same as my age. A student as well. English is ok, good enough to make fun conversation, no trouble understanding her.

In the shower she offered me to clean my ass and asked me if i like licking there. Although, i usually dont do it I dint say no as i wanted to get all that offered to me as i felt like i wasted my money the last two punts. She cleaned me up real good. Then she allowed me some sliding here and there in the shower, then some mutual explorations. Her tits are so soft and natural and spent a lot of time squeezing and playing with it while my dick sliding up between her ass and grinding over her pussy. After the shower she took me to bed and pushed my legs up to start rimming. She can do it very well that i almost felt like she anal fucked me with her tounge. I stopped her after a while as i said i dont like it that much but wanted to try. She laughed and said good boy and showed her tits into my mouth. She cleanup up her mouth and used some mouth wash while i was playing and sucking on her tits. Rica slowly moved down and pushed her tounge into my mouth while grinding her pussy on my cock. I must say 45 min session she spent almost 20 min DFKing me. Most of the time we were in a tug of war with each others tounge, with lot of exchange of saliva, she had to cleanup both our mouth occassionally. Rica moved for a bit of catbath and then to my cock for a good BBBJ. I wanted to give her mutual pleasure offer to go in 69. Licked her pussy and ass a bit of rimming on her as well. Her pussy was clean and felt juicy. I was getting tired with my mouth so slapped her ass slightly. She moved back to me and pushed her mouth into mine again. Again some pussy slide. I asked we should fuck. A lot of dirty talk and she slid my dick into her pussy. Rica started going up and down in cowgirl with dirty talk to add to the fun. She has so much energy reminded me of Rose at Ginza, but yeah she is a monster in that matter. I thought i might blew if i let her in charge. I pushed her to side and then moved to missionary. Pounded hard and whenever i felt like i am going over the board i moved to lick her pussy and then some more DFK then back to pussy with my dick. Rica is a bit ticklish when kissing her neck though and i felt she enjoyed most of it.

I wanted to switch to doggie and she oblidged but i noticed the big mirrors and wanted to see how it will be. She understood and got her heels on and moved against the wall pushing her ass to me. It was a sight to watch, especially seeing her tits wobbling while i fuck her from behind. I fingered her asshole a bit, no hesitation and she encouraged me with some more dirty talk. I asked if i could try anal, she giggled and said it hurt her last time she tried and dont wanted to do it. I persuaded a bit and she lubed up my cock and her ass. I took as slow as possible without hurting her. It took me a while but i was balls deep in her ass. I did some slow strokes for couple of minutes and she said its not so enjoyable. Although she oblidged i withdrew and apologized. Both of us went for shower again and cleaned up and moved again to the bed. She was in the mood again and asked me to move to mish. I pounded hard as i could and she kept encouraging with some dirty talks. I asked where i should come in puusy or in mouth. She giggled and said "No babies, put in my mouth". After few more minutes i was ready and withrew from her pussy and then she grabbed my cock to her mouth. Gave me a bit of jerking with her hand and i unloaded into her mouth.

I am not a looker but on the younger side and ethinicity wise in bottom charts...lol. Therefore genuinly meeting a girl who enjoys the session with me is rare and usually stick with them as regulars. This was totally a memorable one. Surely will return for Rica and probably try to see other girls from 42 and No5.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Who had better service/looks, Rose or Rica?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    Who had better service/looks, Rose or Rica?
    Rose bustier tan skinned curvier..but i cant compete with her Energy. So i will pick Rica.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you try the anal move on Rose? Love how Rica thought "why not try" haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And who had the better ass?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    And who had the better ass?
    Its in beholder's eye.. why dont you try both Rose and Rica and report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report brother!

I assumed you went raw dog?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would u assume that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Person's Name : Rica

Establishment : 5 Gerald Street ,Marrickville

Date of Visit : 30 September 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://no5marrickville.com/

Phone :0417 888 123

WeChat: no5marrickville2020

Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late

Rates : Diamond 45 min $190 ($200 without booking)

Size/shape : medium height, nice soft skin, size 6-7 slim but with curves at right spots, natural 36 D Cups, photos are real very pretty with floral tattoos on belly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : Diamond plus extras (but all inclusive for me...YMMV)

Value for money/recommend? : Best Diamond till date

My Experience/Comment:

This was my first time visiting No5. I had my last two punts so bad that my brain was asking me to take a break. But my dick was saying to take one more hit. I was browsing through we chat and saw (Hug)Grace working on No5 today thought of having a look. Messaged through whatsapp and he told me Grace was off already and asked me to try AU Angie instead but she was too slim for my taste and not much review on her. He suggested to try Rica, a new girl and busty, first day for her it seems and offered me a discount. I said no at first but once he popped the photos in Wechat i couldnt resist. Dick wins. https://no5marrickville.com/profile/rica/ . Booked her for the night and arrived a bit early had to wait in the room until she arrived. Had a chat with the reception guy on availabilty for Grace also. I must say the service level of this establishment is a big plus, i have not been to 42 either i must give a try soon. Customer service is so great that i felt like i was in some 5 star hotel and caretakers arranging for my needs. I felt great compared to other shit holes with zero on customer service but are famous among punters because the girls are great. While waiting i caught glimpse of several girls in the shop most are lookers and very young. After a while Rica arrived. She looked stunning, put me at ease and offered me to join in the shower. We had a bit of chat and she was fun chatting to. She said she was in mid 20's same as my age. A student as well. English is ok, good enough to make fun conversation, no trouble understanding her.

In the shower she offered me to clean my ass and asked me if i like licking there. Although, i usually dont do it I dint say no as i wanted to get all that offered to me as i felt like i wasted my money the last two punts. She cleaned me up real good. Then she allowed me some sliding here and there in the shower, then some mutual explorations. Her tits are so soft and natural and spent a lot of time squeezing and playing with it while my dick sliding up between her ass and grinding over her pussy. After the shower she took me to bed and pushed my legs up to start rimming. She can do it very well that i almost felt like she anal fucked me with her tounge. I stopped her after a while as i said i dont like it that much but wanted to try. She laughed and said good boy and showed her tits into my mouth. She cleanup up her mouth and used some mouth wash while i was playing and sucking on her tits. Rica slowly moved down and pushed her tounge into my mouth while grinding her pussy on my cock. I must say 45 min session she spent almost 20 min DFKing me. Most of the time we were in a tug of war with each others tounge, with lot of exchange of saliva, she had to cleanup both our mouth occassionally. Rica moved for a bit of catbath and then to my cock for a good BBBJ. I wanted to give her mutual pleasure offer to go in 69. Licked her pussy and ass a bit of rimming on her as well. Her pussy was clean and felt juicy. I was getting tired with my mouth so slapped her ass slightly. She moved back to me and pushed her mouth into mine again. Again some pussy slide. I asked we should fuck. A lot of dirty talk and she slid my dick into her pussy. Rica started going up and down in cowgirl with dirty talk to add to the fun. She has so much energy reminded me of Rose at Ginza, but yeah she is a monster in that matter. I thought i might blew if i let her in charge. I pushed her to side and then moved to missionary. Pounded hard and whenever i felt like i am going over the board i moved to lick her pussy and then some more DFK then back to pussy with my dick. Rica is a bit ticklish when kissing her neck though and i felt she enjoyed most of it.

I wanted to switch to doggie and she oblidged but i noticed the big mirrors and wanted to see how it will be. She understood and got her heels on and moved against the wall pushing her ass to me. It was a sight to watch, especially seeing her tits wobbling while i fuck her from behind. I fingered her asshole a bit, no hesitation and she encouraged me with some more dirty talk. I asked if i could try anal, she giggled and said it hurt her last time she tried and dont wanted to do it. I persuaded a bit and she lubed up my cock and her ass. I took as slow as possible without hurting her. It took me a while but i was balls deep in her ass. I did some slow strokes for couple of minutes and she said its not so enjoyable. Although she oblidged i withdrew and apologized. Both of us went for shower again and cleaned up and moved again to the bed. She was in the mood again and asked me to move to mish. I pounded hard as i could and she kept encouraging with some dirty talks. I asked where i should come in puusy or in mouth. She giggled and said "No babies, put in my mouth". After few more minutes i was ready and withrew from her pussy and then she grabbed my cock to her mouth. Gave me a bit of jerking with her hand and i unloaded into her mouth.

I am not a looker but on the younger side and ethinicity wise in bottom charts...lol. Therefore genuinly meeting a girl who enjoys the session with me is rare and usually stick with them as regulars. This was totally a memorable one. Surely will return for Rica and probably try to see other girls from 42 and No5.
    Dear Kai 94,

Thank you for the great review. Rica is new to us, and you are one of the first to experience her fantastic service. This girl has had nothing but raving reviews these past few days. It's good to hear that she can service every aspect of a Diamond Service.

It's also good that you noticed our huge range of ladies. I often feel like a diabetic fat kid in a candy store.

Keep Punting (at N5M)

Kind Regards,

Peter
    Manager, No 5 Marrickville

Banned

Holes in the Story

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Why would u assume that?
    You indicated that she wanted CIM not CIP as she didn’t want to make babies

Rica here today guys!!! Call us to make a booking 0417888123

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Lucky You

Lucky you,

Checked the shop, she is not working anymore.

In Her photo, those hanging boobies are amazinggggggggggg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    damn man.. anyone know if shes still around or where she is now?