Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Race, gender and attraction

Race, gender and attraction

1_NZbz63WenLrHWsNAcOrYsg.png

Taken from:
    https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and...4-107dcbb4f060

Thought this is quite interesting to share. Asian women dig more into asian men than any other guys. Im not sure if higher percentage figure means the like factor is more intense.

White man are highly sought after by most races.

White women rate Asian man rather negatively. Conversely, Asian man look favourably upon white woman. Doesn't affect me Asian women are the best.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, Asian women are beautiful

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Representing the least preferred race! Nice...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just to be clear I’m an asian guy not a black woman lol. There seems to be quite a bias against black women.. hmm wonder what it is?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Just to be clear I’m an asian guy not a black woman lol. There seems to be quite a bias against black women.. hmm wonder what it is?
    you cant compare white women to asian women

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I couldn't care less about what white women think of us asian men.
    I am not gonna fuck any white woman for the rest of my life and I am not gonna regret a tiny weeny little bit.
    well, there might be exceptions. who knows.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    You mean I’m not as attractive to asian women as so many WL/ML have led me to believe?!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    White women can be your friend and a confidante but they barely become your girlfriend.
    The group which is suppose to be so open-minded and progressive are inertly the most tribal and restrictive when it comes to mates.
    Like the comedian Russel Peters once said: "People of different races need to mix", as in, nuptially.
    If they do, all this racial bias, racism, racial predilection will change.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    instead of worrying about these stats, make as much money as u can, everything else just follows.

forget dating, pay/fuck/leave.
    Dating today has become a nightmare for many people. It seems like nobody wants to commit anymore, and it seems to be a challenge every single step of the way. Social media and phones are controlling our lives that is making people closer to their phones than with each other. Many people have stopped believing in love. Everyone is jaded (hurt, heartbroken, or just plain screwed over). A result of being jaded, or seeing friends and family being hurt, many people have stopped believing that finding a happy relationship is even possible.

As well, people are too selfish to commit. Being selfish isn’t always a bad thing. In fact, you need to be selfish in many ways in order to live a happy life. You need to take care of yourself, you need to do things that make you fulfilled, you need to eat right, exercise, and get enough rest. The problem, though, arises when society has turned so far in on itself that it fails to recognize everyone else. We want everything for ourselves. As a result, people have no idea how to date in the first place.

Why dating is harder for men is because we have to work for it. We have to make ourselves extra appealing simply because females believe the majority of men are below average and don't meet their expectations. They want to find their prince charming and we know there aren't many out there. The expectations placed on guys today is enormous. Men need to be successful, smart, sexy, dependable and go-getters if they need a chance to score a date. The general stereotype about guys is that they are either marriage material or mama's boy or too cool to be tamed and so on. No wonder dating is hard and punting has become the easy way out. Who wants to worry about dating and being in a relationship where you might not have sex from your misses for long periods of time. The answer is simple. Go in pay, drop your load and leave without any questions. That my friends is why punting is fantastic and a blessing for all men.

Banned
    Interesting that white men rate Asian women and white women fairly close (18/19%).

Kind of different to others which appear to prefer the same ethnicity.

I guess that means that white men have good taste and Asian women really are beautiful.

Of course, I don't believe the data.

It's a fact that 87% of statistics are made up.

- FMH

Quote Originally Posted by wearahat View Post
    Sucks but true.
    Asian men are last for women in sexual preference.
    Asian men have to become doctors and successful to marry then support an Asian girl. She does it for financial stability and to make her family happy
    Asian men don't get sex easily, everyone looks down on Asian men

A white girl bringing an Asian man home is the same as an asian girl bringing a black man home - shame to the family
    An asian girl bringing white man home is an achievement because its seen as marrying UP socially.

The rank for men is white > arab > latino > black > asian
    The rank for women is asian > arab > white > latino > black

Given the rankings, the best thing to do as an Asian man esp living in Australia is not to bother with women esp. relationships (or sports where asian men are also last)
    Better focus on work, video games and anything else. Punting offers best option for Asian men.

If white man then opposite - its worth it to play sports and get into relationships esp. if visiting Asia will get lots of women.

Just play the cards you were given correctly.
    What an idiotic comment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    instead of worrying about these stats, make as much money as u can, everything else just follows.

forget dating, pay/fuck/leave.
    So, so very true!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sucks but true.
    Asian men have to become doctors and successful to marry then support an Asian girl. She does it for financial stability and to make her family happy

A white girl bringing an Asian man home is the same as an asian girl bringing a black man home - shame to the family
    An asian girl bringing white man home is an achievement because its seen as marrying UP socially.

Given the rankings, the best thing to do as an Asian man esp living in Australia is not to bother with women esp. relationships (or sports where asian men are also last)
    Better focus on work, video games and anything else. Punting offers best option for Asian men.

If white man then opposite - its worth it to play sports and get into relationships esp. if visiting Asia will get lots of women.

Can i assume you are highly unpopular if you are an Asian dude?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Interesting that white men rate Asian women and white women fairly close (18/19%).

Kind of different to others which appear to prefer the same ethnicity.

I guess that means that white men have good taste and Asian women really are beautiful.

Of course, I don't believe the data.

It's a fact that 87% of statistics are made up.

- FMH
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    How does any of these numbers say any one race has better taste than the others?
    Since we are making absurd statements, I could argue that Latinos have the best taste. Purely because Venezula, Brazil, and Puerto Rico are in it.
    And these three countries have produced the most beauty queens. Since Latinos men rate Latino women the highest at 10%, they have the best taste in women.

Plus, you got it wrong.
    It says White Men rate Asian Women at 9% and White Women at 6% (not 18/19%).
    Latino Men rate both Asian Women and White Women at 4%.

Furthermore, countries that produce most super models are all predominantly white European, Anglo-Saxon countries except Brazil.
    Since White Men Rate White Women lower than Asian Women, it can be argued that they can't be relied on their taste.

https://www.liveandinvestoverseas.co...e-most-models/

Conclusion: don't bring hyperbole into the conversation. No race has better taste than the other.
    May be Black people have better taste in rhythm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion?
    You answered your own question here...

Plus, you got it wrong.
    It says White Men rate Asian Women at 9% and White Women at 6% (not 18/19%).
    Latino Men rate both Asian Women and White Women at 4%.
    Monumentally wrong, I read the chart the wrong way about.

My bad.

I was making a joke, you get them on the internet you know, that white guys have better taste because they are more inclined to be attracted to ladies outside of just white women. Again, I arsed it up by reading the chart wrong.

For what it's worth, I can't willingly bring hyperbole into the conversation, at least not until I look it up and learn what it is.

But you're right about not generalising. I'll be specific - *I* have the best taste in women. End of story.

Peace brother!

- FMH

A shame it doesn’t have Indian in the table.

My Indian heritage (grew up here) friend is fit, ok looking and charming, but really struggles to get many extra extras out of Asian MLs. Possibly his very dark skin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sucks but true.

Lol... What utter load of bull crap. So ludicrous it's funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    You answered your own question here...

Monumentally wrong, I read the chart the wrong way about.

My bad.

I was making a joke, you get them on the internet you know, that white guys have better taste because they are more inclined to be attracted to ladies outside of just white women. Again, I arsed it up by reading the chart wrong.

For what it's worth, I can't willingly bring hyperbole into the conversation, at least not until I look it up and learn what it is.

But you're right about not generalising. I'll be specific - *I* have the best taste in women. End of story.

Peace brother!

- FMH
    All Good

I thought I was the one who had the best taste in women.

Banned
    You know the Indian results are bad when one of the most populous race isn't presented.

Don't know what Asian dudes are complaining about, some of the hottest Asian girls only see Asian dudes.

Banned
    All Good

I thought I was the one who had the best taste in women.
    Nope, definitely me.

Cheers brother!

- FMH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast