Thread: Annie- anyway but loose

Annie- anyway but loose

Today I squeezed in a quick visit at 533 and spent time with a sex doll named Annie.
    Quiet by nature, slim with an air strip pussy begging to be penis parked.
    After showering I hinted to Annie to kneel before thou and engulf my awaiting meatloaf.
    She naturally obliged and BBBJ me for a good 10mins.* A natural position for Annie as she took it like a pro.
    After I was somewhat satisfied I threw her to the bed and spread her skinny legs wide pressing down on her inner thighs then slowly drove my rock hard cock into her waiting wet pussy. It was good it was moist it took my cock like a glove.
    I pumped her tight pussy for ages as she squirmed squinted and squealed the whole time. I pumped harder n faster till finally I off loaded onto her flat tummy. She smiled. Annie spoke little the whole time and simply followed my lead. As every good girl should!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice

Thanks for the after report sharing, men.

Delectable and gorgeous sexy Annie in today 29/5

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Delectable, gorgeous and sexy adventure Annie.. Soft passion and mesmerising GFE..

Annie - Size 6,C cup bust,165cm,beautiful young and sweet girl, Chinese girl. "New young girl Annie returns @533.. A tight, neat magazine model package with curves in the right places with long flowing length hair.. C cup bust and body built for sin.. Pretty face,softly spoken and sweet passionate nature with a soft GFE to match.. go see new Annie and remember to tell all about your experience." Annie's Gallery

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

533willoughby.com.au

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Annie is on roster today 9/9

Annie on roster today 2/10