Thread: The $60/15 min Blow and Go Special, the one man jury is back !

The $60/15 min Blow and Go Special, the one man jury is back !

Saw the ads around here quite by accident and thought that’s a good deal, so got behind it and spread the news a little bit.

Posted a few questions along with some minor suggestion such as extending the happy hours to 6pm and thanks to 48 new management, they came back to provide full details of the promotion and yes, till 6pm!

So what can I say, curiosity got the better of me and I have to give them a try, just as well they extended that to 6pm otherwise I can’t go!

Found a quicker short cut from my last visit: you come out of the Kings Cross station on to Darlinghurst Road , walk across the road and there is the Vegas Hotel walk right through the TAB and you can exit from the back and on to Kellett St, I still walked around to the back lane way and there it is , the same poster from the website for the Blow and Go special was on the wall next to the buzzer, so I guess they are really promoting this deal.

Had to wait a few minutes before the female receptionist let me in, it’s the same girl with glasses from last time too and I told her straight out that I’m here to try the special by pointing to the poster. It’s ok , come through first .

Took me to the front waiting room, I noticed that the old price list sign showing the FS rates as well as RnT is gone, new signage is only for FS , single and double and Diamond service.

R: you speak Chinese ?
    A: yes
    R: you been here before right? Haven’t seen you a long time, we have new boss now but I’m still here. 新人事新作風不過我還是在。
    A: (I thought you were the boss), I’m here to try the 15 min special .
    R: they all busy now , next girl free in 10 min ok? You can wait upstairs and shower first .
    A: (why not?) are you guys busy ?
    R: yeah it’s ok, only a few girls on during the day , more girls coming later, more busy at night time.

R: you know the special you can not choose girl, just whoever is available next !

A; I know, it’s just a fast meal anyway .平價快餐一般都是這樣。

R: it’s basically a HJ with some blow job, the girl won’t blow you for 15 min, 你知道這主要是打飛機加吹!小姐不會幫你吹足十五分鐘的。

A: that’s fine , you want me to pay now?

R: yes, $60, and if you want to extend just let the girl know , I’ll take you upstairs now . Actually your next girl is quite good Services so don’t worry . 下一位女孩子服務很好的,不用擔心。

A: ( I hope so )!

Sorry, got to go, to be continued.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was waiting for this

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Was waiting for this

Sorry mate, couldn't finish that on the train last night, will continue later ..................

Cheer
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

................. reposted as full review !
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Person's Name : Michelle (note: Not the same Michelle "D cups" as per current shop roster ! read on)

Establishment : 48 Angels Massage

Date of Visit : September 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 48 Kellett Street, Potts Point NSW 2011

Phone : (02) 8957 8094/0424 593 128

Hours of Business : 10am daily till late

Rates : Special Blow and Go Special: $60/15 min - from 12pm to 6pm only

Size/shape : matured MILF, size 10 ? a cups - she looks better with clothes on

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : basically a quickie HJ with some CBJ throw in. I'll give my 2 cents worth of suggestions later..........

Value for money/recommend? : ok for a quickie considering it's only $60 and the near 5 star facilities

My experience/comments :

Saw the ads around here quite by accident and thought that’s a good deal, so got behind it and spread the news a little bit.

Posted a few questions along with some minor suggestion such as extending the happy hours to 6pm and thanks to 48 new management, they came back to provide full details of the promotion and yes, till 6pm!

So what can I say, curiosity got the better of me and I have to give them a try, just as well they extended that to 6pm otherwise I can’t go!

Found a quicker short cut from my last visit: you come out of the Kings Cross station on to Darlinghurst Road , walk across the road and there is the Vegas Hotel walk right through the TAB and you can exit from the back and on to Kellett St, I still walked around to the back lane way and there it is , the same poster from the website for the Blow and Go special was on the wall next to the buzzer, so I guess they are really promoting this deal.

Had to wait a few minutes before the female receptionist let me in, it’s the same girl with glasses from last time too and I told her straight out that I’m here to try the special by pointing to the poster. It’s ok , come through first .

Took me to the front waiting room, I noticed that the old price list sign showing the FS rates as well as RnT is gone, new signage is only for FS , single and double and Diamond service.

R: you speak Chinese ?
    A: yes
    R: you been here before right? Haven’t seen you a long time, we have new boss now but I’m still here. 新人事新作風不過我還是在。
    A: (I thought you were the boss), I’m here to try the 15 min special .
    R: they all busy now , next girl free in 10 min ok? You can wait upstairs and shower first .
    A: (why not?) are you guys busy ?
    R: yeah it’s ok, only a few girls on during the day , more girls coming later, more busy at night time.

R: you know the special you can not choose girl, just whoever is available next !

A; I know, it’s just a fast meal anyway .平價快餐一般都是這樣。

R: it’s basically a HJ with some blow job, the girl won’t blow you for 15 min, 你知道這主要是打飛機加吹!小姐不會幫你吹足十五分鐘的。

A: that’s fine , you want me to pay now?

R: yes, $60, and if you want to extend just let the girl know , I’ll take you upstairs now . Actually your next girl is quite good Services so don’t worry . 下一位女孩子服務很好的,不用擔心。

A: ( I hope so )!

Sorry, got to go, to be continued.......

Now, the moment of truth:

So the receptionist took me upstairs to a very large room, which has a double bed and a standard massage table on the side, wall to wall mirror along side of the massage table and more mirror on the opposite wall, if you get a hot WL with a great body, you can see the actions from all possible angles. (no ceiling mirror though !)

This exact room :

It's a bit cold in the room so I turn on the small heater next to the bed. there is a split A/C too, but couldn't be bothered to turn it on as I only have 15 min..............lol

As the receptionist said there is a 10 min wait, so I might as well take a shower, wasn't going to, in fact I was tossing up the idea of just taking off my pants and receive the blow and go - like in an office environment or perhaps in a public places/toilet ? ..............haha, you can always have some dirty fantasy, no ?

but since I have time to kill, went up to the shower, this is a good quality double shower, hot water and pressure is good too, in fact, so good that I enjoyed the hot shower, I must be there for at least the 10 min. then I dry myself and have a towel around me (there are 3 roll up fresh towels on the massage table - so the facilities and set are really top shelf!) then sat on the bed - good quality bed too, very firm, so if you are a big guy, you will be fucking ok on top of it.............haha, my mind was just wondering away as I have to wait............

A moment later, a knock on the door and in comes my Blow and Go lady !

First Impression: pleasant looking, typical MILF, late 30's? happy smiling face, medium height, size 10? wearing a black outfit, a bit of see through lace up the top, small tits, may be an A cupper ?

Hi, what is your name: Michelle, we talk in Mandarins right from the start.

There is no time to waste, let's get right into it: I put the second pillow on top and placed my towel over it and then lay half sat on the bed and wait

Michelle got naked: yeap, a slightly sag A cup, pointy nipple on a large and dark colour areola, meaty body all over, not really my type, but hey, what do you expect with a cheap Blow and Go special, let's look at the bright side, a mature WL like her should be pretty good in services and skills, let's just lay back and enjoy.............

the naked Michelle can closer to me and I was thinking how would she begin? she took the oil bottle from the bedside table and oil me up a bit, Ok, HJ first then. eventhough her body is not that arousing, I got up in no time with a bit of jerking, but quite surprised to see that there was not caressing or teasing of the balls or rimming or at the very lease pampering of the helmet, she just went full on jerking action, hard and fast as if the buzzer is already rang and we have 3 minutes left or something, so I stopped her and said, aren't you going to blow me ?

oh, you want some blow ( she acted surprised ) but turned around and took out a dom from her little bag, and said you have oil , I said you are blowing me over a condom, oil or no oil made no difference, not when you are blowing me bare back !

Michelle did use her mouth to roll the dom down, I thought, ok, this could be good !

Wrong !!

As soon as I was covered, she went full steam ahead again and hammer jack me up and down and a top speed, this could be fast and sexy if she was good at it with no teeth and all that but she is not. While she was Not hurting me, I could clearly felt the teeth and not enjoying it to say the least. Don't tell me she is a newbie? surely, woman at her age, even if not a WL, should have known how to suck cocks from her boyfriend or husband, and I have to tap her to slow down, hoping may be she will give me some licking of the rob or my balls, but no, she lows down a bit but continue to mouth fuck me and yes, still teethy !!

As this is going nowhere and a bit uncomfortable, so I told her to stop and go back to HJ !

So far, my disappointment is on the lack of BJ skills shown by Michelle, I would have put up with it, if she was a hot young babe, as seeing my cock going in and out of a beautiful young face would have been worthy of the price of the ticket.

I would have put up with it, if she has a pair of big tits, as I could concentrate on squeezing and playing with her natural talents and over look her lack of skills.

So, now the dom is off and Michelle applies more oil on to lil Ah, which to his full credit, staying up and hard and earned a bit of praise from mama - you are so hard! her hands back on me and as shown earlier, no skills, no teasing, no rimming, no pampering and no variety, just hard jerking, fast and furious ! well, there is only about 5 min left now anyway, so I just wanted to get this over and done with so just let Michelle do her thing on me, as I was getting close, I asked her to use both hands, she put the second hand holding my balls and the right hand continued. all this time she positioned herself between my legs so I can't really touch her body, I think she round bottom is probably going to give me a better feel than her small tits, but all too late now, I'm not gonna ask her to move around, so I lean forward, put one hand on the small which I didn't really want to touch but I am cuming soon, so might as well get my hand on something. and cum I did, I was afraid that she might let go as soon as I shot so my put my left hand on to her jerking hand to keep that on my cock until it all quiet down.

It was just a tiny bit of cum for my own current standard but considering the build up, and the "arousing factors" and the "sensual techniques" that got me there, I'm glad that I got over the line.

Are you happy ? yeah, pretty good.

Come back to see me again, I'll give you more service next time, better service, but don't do the special, we shall make love !

Sure, I see if I have time - I was being very polite !

Got clean up and dress while Michelle went to have a quick wash. She did offer to wash me, but not really interested.

Walked down and the receptionist asked how was it? I said, it's good deal, very cheap.

On my way back on the train home, I was thinking to myself, that was a bit of a let down.

And looking back the last few days and the posting replies from the shop, I could see that they really are trying to do something and put in a good promotions, but on the day, on a random testing, it didn't work for me, would it have worked for other people, was my expectation too high, is that a failure or could they still improve it and make it work?

OK, first and foremost, I'm not here to tell the shop how to run it's business, but when I saw a good deal or promotion, I'm more than happy to go behind it and pay to support.

There are quite a few of IFs and BUTs:

1. quality of girls: as stated in my review, if Michelle was a younger girl and has a great body (big tits or not), I would have been OK with the whole thing because, it's a cheap release and there is no quarantee out there in any RnT shops in the city that when you see a NTI or young girls, that you will get good services or sensational HJ finishes. you pay for your time and the company of a young lady, see her naked body, and you cum and go.

2. given Michelle is a more matured lady, one would expect she has lots of experiences and good skills either in providing a blow job or at the very least, good at giving a Hand Job, and when she wasn't that good in both department, I really can't sugar coat this and said it's good. It wasn't

So, the simple things that the shop has to do is either get better girls or girls with better skills.

one more point, when the shop is advertising a "Blow and Go" special, it is what it is, a Blow and Go ! So when the receptionist told me that it's basically a HJ with some BJ, it's wrong !!

It's totally ok if the WL uses her hands to assist while blowing especially towards the end, when she is trying to make you cum, totally understood, but to say it's primary a HJ with some BJ then is false advertising and not acceptable, cheap or not cheap.

Sorry 48, I wish I could post something more positive and Michelle is a really sweet girl but she is either very new in this industry or she is just very poor in doing part 2 and part 2.5 !

Hope other punters would have better lucks.
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great review Ahlungor, which described both the good and the potential of this shop
    The room is the best I have seen for a smaller brothel and very clean

I keep mentioning the level of training for very good reason. Having your dick being handled with an unskilled WL is brief and unpleasant

I go on and on about training, because it really does influence if customers return or not. Your review suggests you would be unlikely to return. All because the employer has not provide guidance for workers to do the job.
    I noticed this when I started punting, the lack of any attention to quality of service. I know this issue will improve, if we all pay attention to it, and give feedback to brothels about why we wont return. Be more discerning about what service level you will accept

This is what I posted when you first mentioned this promotion

42 Angels, if you do your best to get young women who can be trained to give consistent service, then you will be better than two thirds of brothels who really put no time into quality assurance.
    And with a tiny bit of training, word of mouth will travel fast

This lady didnt get any training, which is a shame. And she is not young. Noone will pay for unskilled service. Customer service must be the number 1 priority

Lets encourage our brothels.
    If they can do better, everyone wins - brothels, WL, and punters

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Thank you Sir Lungor for TOFTT and your patient explanation. 48 Kellet has lost me, or atleast for this Blow n Go special.

Thanks Steed,

I wasn't trying to be too critical on my session, as I know you pay for what you get. But I was hoping at least they can deliver either one of the basic requirements:

1. a younger girl with a good body, I would have been OK with the lack of skills in BJ and HJ ! what do you expect for $60 ?

2. And if the lady is gonna be a MILF, I would have been fine as well if she is more skilled in the BJ or at the very least a decent HJ with some tease.

I wasn't upset with the outcome, but rather disappointed with the services that was on offer.

One last point, if the promotion is for a Blow and Go - especially when it is CBJ, the punters have every right to expect a Blow till you blow inside the dom and inside the mouth, NO ? Fine if the WL needs to use the hand in the end to get you over the line or using the hands expertly to pamper the balls or add some rimming and that would certainly improve and enhanced the whole experiences a lot.

I spend a lot of time writing that detailed review hoping to help the shop to improve, it's now up to them to react.

Wishing them the best of luck.

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Steed,

I wasn't trying to be too critical on my session, as I know you pay for what you get. But I was hoping at least they can deliver either one of the basic requirements:

1. a younger girl with a good body, I would have been OK with the lack of skills in BJ and HJ ! what do you expect for $60 ?

2. And if the lady is gonna be a MILF, I would have been fine as well if she is more skilled in the BJ or at the very least a decent HJ with some tease.

I wasn't upset with the outcome, but rather disappointed with the services that was on offer.

One last point, if the promotion is for a Blow and Go - especially when it is CBJ, the punters have every right to expect a Blow till you blow inside the dom and inside the mouth, NO ? Fine if the WL needs to use the hand in the end to get you over the line or using the hands expertly to pamper the balls or add some rimming and that would certainly improve and enhanced the whole experiences a lot.

I spend a lot of time writing that detailed review hoping to help the shop to improve, it's now up to them to react.

Wishing them the best of luck.

Cheers
    I'd expect two things (having a young attractive lady is not possible)

1. Shower then 15 minutes uninterrupted, first a gentle hand, then a CBJ at some point to finish

2. The woman has some idea hiw to do a HJ and a CBJ

Difficult to understand we need to spell it out so clearly. Blow and go. I hope management know how to run a brothel. Its embarrassing that the consumer has to explain to a brothel what constitutes a decent HJ and CBJ

Newsagents surely dont need to be told how to sell newspapers as well these days?