Thread: Jav Claire Asuka!!

Jav Claire Asuka!!

So the other day i decided to hit up 42 ffor the hell of it. I was going to pick any j girl from the line up but after my double with Aoi and Claire. I decided to try to see Claire Asuka alone since she was free.

As i waited in the room i decided to make the bed ready for action! And what happened? Claire walked in. Shocked to see me setting up and greeting her like i work there. We quickly took a shower and then proceeded to the bed where the action will begin.

We started with bbbj, like i said last time, she was literary sucking my cum out by force! But it was still amazing! And i nearly let her succeed but held back and wacked on the condom for some cowgirl. How she rides me was quite sensual and not over the top like riding a bull and goin quick. It was nice and smoothly done.

After 10min of cowgirl, i flipped her over without pulling out, and started with missionary where at this point i was going hard and quick. But it didnt last long.... i wore myself out And didnt know if i could go much more. So i quickly switched over to doggy style since i love her ass sooooooooooooooooo much and man i got my second wind of energy! Her ass is sooo soft and peachy i had to stop for a bit to admire it!

After 30min i was dead tired. I couldnt go on any further so i opted for bbbj and a hj. Which i told her to spit as much as she could on my little bro since that got me going. After 5min of this i was finally able to blow somehow.

We both took a quick shower and sat there talking and she asked “how often do you masturbate?” my answer “ way too much" and she procceed to tell me the reason y i usually have to blow with a hj since im used to it..... which is sad... hahaha😭😭. And we also talked about sex techniques which i learnt alot from her and will implement in my future sessions

Overall, like i said last time i would definitely go again when i get the chance! And hopefully can impress her with all the advice she gave me!!!
    We all die eventually.... so ..... LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review. Saw her once in the lineup and was super tempted. How’s her DFK?

Her dfk is quite good. Everyone has different techniques so hard to say

limited spots available today !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42