Thread: K Luna - Genuine and gets into it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Luna - Genuine and gets into it

Very long time lurker first time AR

Have visited this place a couple of times now with Nari and Se-ah. Some reviews around here on them so won't go into them. A couple of weeks ago was told that they had a newcomer fresh in Sydney. Her name was Luna. I happened to actually be her first customer in Sydney

Looks and personality
    Definitely a better looker than Nari and Se-ah. Fairly slim, curves in the right places, pretty face and had a really enthusiastic demeanour about her (maybe because when I saw her she mentioned she hadn't had sex for quite a while). I don't think her boobs were natural but they were nice and soft. She definitely looked more hot than pretty but her personality was more GFE and inexperienced. The conversations we had were very funny and she was really talkative and friendly e.g. talking about thickness vs length, how she came about to doing this sort of thing, what she enjoyed in sex etc etc There was no filter in our conversations which made the sesh feel really relaxed

Service
    She was really into it! And it felt genuine! Definitely no faking. First round we switched between mish, doggy, cowgirl. It was a while ago but I remembered a lot of dfk whenever I could during the sex. BJ was great and she would take me all in. Lots of saliva and soft tongue. She was a bit tired from her flight just the day before but she felt really GFE.

As mentioned earlier we talked quite a lot between the two rounds. Super friendly and funny too.. easy to keep a natural conversation going.

Second round she started sucking me until I got hard again and rode me for the rest of the session. We overstayed quite a bit which shows how unrushed it all felt. I couldn't finish so she gave me a HJ until I came.

Thank you For Ar.

Luna available today

Thank you For Ar.

Luna available today