Jenny is a young girl, only 28 years old and she provides the ultimate girlfriend experience. I made love to Jenny today, not fucked her.

I saw on their website that 7 Cowper had a few new girls on today and as I was feeling horny after not punting for three days, I popped over there for a quick sex break from work. I met the boss Linda and she told me that she had three new busty girls working and she would first show me Jenny. As soon as I saw her I didn’t need to see the others as Jenny is just beautiful.

She is young ( 28 years old ), very pretty with straight shoulder length hair, has a thick set, baby fat, young girls body with THE most amazingly soft B cup naturals that only young girls can provide. She is a naturally pretty girl with a natural hairy pussy. Just my type. I don’t like skinny model types. I like young or old, short, little bit of puppy fat, natural tits and a great smile and personality. Jenny delivered in spades on all counts.

The photo of her on the website is real. The one where she is wearing a blue and white top with a red bra.

As you can see, she is a pretty young girl.

Jenny’s service is amazing. She is soft and gentle. She washed me nicely in the shower and then dried me off with the towel. Onto the bed and she is straight down between my legs giving me a bbbj. She doesn’t use a lot of variety but then neither does your girlfriend and as I said, Jenny offers a girlfriend, laid back service.

Jenny is also a very natural kisser. She lead the way which was nice by leaning over to kiss me throughout the session. She likes a good snog and the highlight was when I was sitting up against the bed headboard, I had her curled up in my arms, she kissed me long time like she was in love with me and I massaged the contents of the nearby baby oil bottle all over her firm breasts. Her tits are awesome. Young girl firm but soft as well, with sensitive nipples.

Fucking Jenny was again a girlfriend experience. I had to lead the way and she mostly lies back and lets you get on with it. We had a really nice fuck in mish, side saddle and then spoons and each time she would reach up and deep kiss me as I kept my rock hard cock deep inside her.

Jenny was getting horny now and then the highlight of the session. She jumps on top of me, lowers her beautiful, naturally wet pussy onto my cock ( no lube needed throughout the one hour ) and she then proceeds to give me THE most awesome cowgirl fuck where I could feel the inside of her warm pussy squeezing my cock hard until I came deep inside her. WOW.

After I came, we spend the rest of the hour just talking and massaging each other. I baby oiled up her tits and she laid back and I spent a good 10 minutes just playing and massaging her magnificent young girl chest and then she gave me a nice massage until the one hour was up.

You must go and see Jenny. She is a lovely girl, very relaxed, treats you like a king and kisses you like she loves you.

You make love with her, gently and romantically like you would a lovely young girlfriend.

100 % satisfaction.

Actually.....change that. 110%.