Thread: Dior ~ Simply Bubbly n Fun

Dior ~ Simply Bubbly n Fun

Saw Dior for the 1st time on Friday....what a way to end my hard working week!
    She has a very sweet demeanour, curvaceous body, long flowing hair, great natural funbags and great smooth legs to lick up n down.
    Now, Dior sounds like a French name but let me tell you she ain't French! Kisses...Um, no! Sadly
    A real teaser she is! Her landing strip pussy is delicious tho
    She walks me to the room with a tear of reluctance as she was about to have her dinner and I grabbed her from the kitchenette to polish my balls instead. Dior was full of energy even without having her dinner at 7pm!
    She laid me on the bed and went straight into BBBJB.
    I just couldn't wait to lick her front and poke her rear!
    She put in alot of effort blowing me with sounds and actions to make it seem hard work.
    Licking my shaft to full attention and stroking as she went, bringing me closer each time until I had to stop her and to focus on using her mouth not her hands! Hand job I can manage that myself.....mouth, well, I totally can't manage that one alone, hence my visitations at 533
    Dior was just wanting to bring me to the boil asap I guess so she could get her dinner.

Anyway......DATY was great.
    BBBJB was awesome
    Fucking Dior was a rollercoaster ride as she was so full of energy she took the helm and did all the commanding action. Taking me from one position to another, one after another. 1 minute riding me cowgirl, then me doggie(ing) her then missionary then scissor town then, and then, and then.....
    OMG, Dior is a bundle of energy (without dinner)!

The escalation from lying on the bed AKA Starfish, to being smashed literally from one position another in such a short time frame, left me reeling with a heart rate of 200bpm, an empty ball sack and a dry mouth from eating her out till I had lock jaw.

Dior is a bubbling girl with a fizzy nature that leaves you wanting more of her by the minute.
    Nothing but bubbles of fun!
    Great cock sucker and great fucker in the sack!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    agree she does tend to overuse the hands in the bbbj part.
    But on the whole she's one smokin' hot babe that you normally won't find in $150 hour shops.
    What great value!
    plus she can do cim, although I've never tried it. Not sure if it's really cum in her mouth or whether she pulls away like a lot of WL.
    Yes, also full of power and energy to completely fuck our brains out!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Found Dior to be not my style
    But ok 30 minute test drive

Sheri is so much hotter and better
    Her BBBJ & Ball Sucking made me explode hard
    And her boobs are awesome...10/10
    Fucking Sheri was tight & intense GFE
    She made me blow twice in 30 minutes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dior is a good GFE but I guess we didn't click, no connection or chemistry

Sheri was my ultimate GFE

I hear Kelly is good too & Joye is the PSE express