Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candy for my candy cane

Senior Member(無間使者)

Candy for my candy cane

Shop - VIP Pyrmont Massage

Rates - $70 hour massage + $50 for some fun

Name - Candy

Age - 35+

Looks - Short, a little chubby but not fat, busty!

Attitude- Easy going with lots of energy.

Swung by this shop a few days ago on a recommendation from this forum it was a good place for busty milf types. Specifically I came to see Candy. So that is what I did, made a booking on the phone, confirmed she was in in headed over. Now it has to be said that Milf is right; from what I saw the ladies working here are all 30 - 35+ . To me massage is very different from a Fs scenario. Unlike Fs, a perfect 10/10 body can't make up for bad attitude and no talent in massage. And by no means to I mean to imply the ladies here are ogres or anything, but if you want 21 yr old Uni students go elsewhere.

Candy greets me at the door. First thing I notice is how short she is. Tiny. Tiny, very busty and otherwise quite fit for her age. The second thing I notice is how much energy she has, like she has downed 5 redbulls. She is buzzing and ready to go. She shop is clean and brightly lit. This is, of course something I always appreciate. You always want to feel clean when you step into a shop. There are a couple of rooms with proper walls and doors. I don't mind a curtains and partitions set up but I understand why some people feel like those are not enough privacy.
    All the usual, she leads me to a room, asks how long, tells me to undress, she leaves the room, comes back and starts the massage. I asked for a medium massage and pay for an hour. Part 1 is decent, she tells me a bit about Korea and how Korean massage is different. She started working up the spine, then rotating my arms around and putting them into strange positions to stretch them. A little different from usual but skilled, she begins to massage my arms and manipulate my fingers and I begin to doze off. However I wake right back up when she lays a hot towel over my body and begins to step on by back. I am not a fan of back stepping and if I had known it was coming up I would have asked to skip it. Lucky for me it doesn't last long.

Eventually she begins to pay more attention to my buttocks and then my testicles, she spends a minute or two just oiling up the downstairs and rolling my balls around in her hand and we both laugh as I get hard. She asks if I want body to body. Yes. Next thing I feel is her breasts on the bottom of my feet; an interesting feeling followed by her breasts sliding all over my back. Her breasts are nice and large, the feeling of her nipples tracing lines across me is magnificent. She is not hasty and makes sure you have have ample skin on skin time getting to know each others bodies. I roll over and the body slide continues, she has a bottle filled with some kind of lotion she uses to cover us both and for a while we embrace tightly, tight enough for my penis to be pinned against her stomach and we slide up and down each other while she licks my neck and ears. Feels great. After this she begins the HJ working it slowly she leans in until her face is centimeter from my dick and blows air gently over it and begins a catbath, working her way up my body until she is licking and sucking my nipples. All the time she never stops the HJ. That is until she slides down and puts it between her breasts. I was about to ask for Spanish. She must have a 6th sense for boob-fuckers. She presses them around my cock and I thrust up into them for a while. Her tits a big, not massive, but more than big enough to make Spanish worthwhile. What happened next nearly made me laugh, she says she has a idea. We jump of the table and suddenly pushes the table against the wall. Seeing this tiny naked lady suddenly pushing furniture was hilarious. She learned back against the table at an angle, supporting herself with her arms and I grabbed her lotion bottle and really lubed her up before giving those breasts a work out with my cock. This was real proper tit sex! Pounding away between two big, soft slippery, warm breasts while Candy made encouraging noises, telling me to fuck her tits. During this someone once again rung the bell, sorry brother but there was no way she was going to go answer the door unless she crab walked there with me titty fucking her the entire way lol! Better luck next time. After a couple more minutes of A+ Spanish I unloaded all over her chest and neck. Fantastic experience.

Would I go again? Absolutely!

Would I recommend? Again, going by Candy and the look of the others I saw here this is not a uni girl shop. If you absolutely need to have a skinny foreign student from UNSW then give it a miss. IF you appreciate busty milfs, good attitude and skills and an energetic part 2 (especially if you are a Spanish fan) then this is a good place to keep in mind.

Banned
    Nice review!
    Reminds me to go visit this lovely little lady!

Candy's remedial massage and back walking, cupping skills are really master class.

Even mamasans from other shops when in needs will come to see Candy for treatments !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her back walking is the best.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Candy, I am coming back to see you soon!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR, wait until you try a Double with Candy. it gets crazy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who did you try her with?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP Pyrmont View Post
    Tuesday working girls

Coco���� New girl. Hong Kong. Size 6.C cup. Tall long leg.Good professional massage .attitude patient service .girlfriend feeling!

Candy��Korean.size 5 .Top remedial massage and stepped back.(booking only )

Venessa�� .Chinese New girl, the first day of work, 22 years old, beautiful pure student, good English conversation, moderate intensity of massage Very patient service.welcome try .
    Candy, you must get asked this a lot but what happened to Linda with massive natural cup?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
    Candy, you must get asked this a lot but what happened to Linda with massive natural cup?
    Dominus - welcome!
    Our girls are all football captain on Thursday.
    You can come to have a try!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean-style B2B !!

If you want a professional massage and standard Korean-style B2B, then you must try Candy from VIP Massage Pyrmont.

Last friday, after a long week work, i need a good massage to relax my tense muscles, so i booked Candy for an hour.
    The shop location is close to city, took me about 15mins walk from company. I rang the doorbell, greeted by a young pretty girl. I told her i have a booking with Candy for a massage.
    Soon i heard a lovely voice, a sexy petite woman with big boobs appeared right in front of me, she gave me a warm hug. I payed her $70, then lie down unclothed.
    A pair of warm little hands gentlely stroked from my feet till my back, she kissed my back and asked if me need a strong or normal massage, i told her i was having sore back and shoulders pain problem recently, she then took a decision for a strong massage and said if i felt unwell will adjust the strength.
    Even she looked mini and petite, but her strength was very strong. She could accurately found my pain spot using her knuckles and elbow, every piece of my muscle had tingling feeling after each pressing, also put my arm in different positions to do a few stretching movement, let my shoulder and neck muscles more relaxed.

She asked me how long since my last massage, because the neck and shoulder muscles are so tight! I said it was few weeks ago due to my busy job. She was a very good person, she told me how to do simple stretching exercises to relax the muscles, and some interesting jokes.
    Time passed quickly, she brought a hot towel to clean up my body, and then she covered with a clean towel on my back, told me she could provide me a back-step massage. First i was hesitated a bit, i didn't have this type of massage before. She said believed in her, she has over 10 years of experiences. Anyway i don't need to be panicked due to her body size, so i agreed.
    The process began with her both feet stepped on my butt, slowly but surely i could fell the pleasure and sense of enjoyment spread throughout my whole body.
    What a skilled masseuse she was, i felt my back can be straightened again after she "walked around" on me, truely stress relief, immediately spirit lifted.

She got out of the bed, put her face close to my ear and asked is there something else i need? An extra cost for that of course! Her smile was charming, but also erotic. She walked to the back of me, shaking her beautiful waist while took off her cloth slowly.
    I was getting excited, i can't wait! She told me to relax, just lied down and let her do the job, what i have to do was enjoy the happiness. She gently put my eyes closed, i could feel the back, buttocks, legs, as well as the feet were coated with some hot moisturizing stuff, feeling great.
    Meanwhile two gigantic "balloons" slowly sliding all the up from my foots, i could feel her nipples sliding between my hips, my anus was stimulated to very tight. She kept molested my balls, i turned over and grabbed her with my arms. She hugged me, kissed my ears and neck.
    She let me lied down on bed slowly, and poured some oily liquid to her body, i grabbed her big boobs with both hands, i realized her boobs so big! I like them a lot. I raised them up, my face buried in, licked and sucked them. She enjoyed it by twisting her body, with both of her hands molested my balls.

She was a trustworthy person, although it was the first time we met, but we had been talking like the friends who had been known for a long time.
    She put lot of liquid on my hard penis, clip up friction with her big boobs, jittering, shaking up and down. After all her aggressive combo, i exploded. I love to see the white liquid slipping from her big breast slowly.
    She talked to me after, near my ear in low voice said she was happy i smeared her body with massive load, she was a fun and coquettish woman. She let me relax from the body to the spirit! She put on her clothes and gave my legs, arms and head once more massage before i left.

I went to the front desk, encountered with a young girl. It was different from the first young girl i saw.
    She welcome me with passion, Candy told me her name was Lina, only work on wednesday and friday, i should try her massage next time. She looked cute and adorable, just early 20.
    I received a huge hug from both of the lovely girls here finally.

I'll be here again definitely. I highly recommended Candy, because her massage techniques and skills gave me unforgettable experience and so much satisfaction.

Hi there mygirl,

Welcome to the forum!

Excellent first post for master Candy !

She is indeed creme de la creme and always delivers !

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw Candy again recently. No need to rehash everything from before but once again a top class experience for the money. She is sexy, passionate and talented. What was new this time is she pushed one her big boobs deep into my crack, rubbing her nipple all around my asshole. I can honestly say I was not expecting to have a nipple pushed into my asshole, it was interesting, especially as the rest of her breast was squishy between my legs. At the end of the day though I see candy for the Spanish and she always delivers. Sometimes spanish can be a little awkward or the girl seems bored, not with Candy, she makes it feel more like a fs experience, not an extra instead of a hj but sex with her breasts. Again, I have her lean against the table and I do a kind of squat and fuck her lubed up tits nice and fast before letting out a couple days worth of cum over them. I love seeing how shiny and sticky I leave her body.

So yep. Another great tit fuck experience from the sexy, charming affectionate lady called Candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Saw Candy again recently. No need to rehash everything from before but once again a top class experience for the money. She is sexy, passionate and talented. What was new this time is she pushed one her big boobs deep into my crack, rubbing her nipple all around my asshole. I can honestly say I was not expecting to have a nipple pushed into my asshole, it was interesting, especially as the rest of her breast was squishy between my legs. At the end of the day though I see candy for the Spanish and she always delivers. Sometimes spanish can be a little awkward or the girl seems bored, not with Candy, she makes it feel more like a fs experience, not an extra instead of a hj but sex with her breasts. Again, I have her lean against the table and I do a kind of squat and fuck her lubed up tits nice and fast before letting out a couple days worth of cum over them. I love seeing how shiny and sticky I leave her body.

So yep. Another great tit fuck experience from the sexy, charming affectionate lady called Candy.
    Sounds like you are a Spanish guy!

Did you see Linda from this shop before ? Her tits fuck was truly magnificent !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Linda do that trick very well... the best I've had lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sounds like you are a Spanish guy!

Did you see Linda from this shop before ? Her tits fuck was truly magnificent !!
    haha, yes! Spanish is my passion. I wanted to, but when I started going here she was on holiday? Is she back? and if so do you know the days? Thanks, bro. Anyone else you recommend along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    haha, yes! Spanish is my passion. I wanted to, but when I started going here she was on holiday? Is she back? and if so do you know the days? Thanks, bro. Anyone else you recommend along those lines?
    Well, Linda has really big tits but she's gone now, Candy had big soft tits too, not as big but she uses them expertly and will never let you down . Then you have the sexy milf Mina who also has big natural perky tits !! And very generous with Spanish treatments ........ haha.

then of course my no 1 girl elsewhere - not respectful to mention her here though !

What happened to Mina ?

Not on the roster any more ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What happened to Mina ?

Not on the roster any more ?
    I would like to know too. Was planning a candy/mina double soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think candy stop working now too? Can't see her on VIP roster. A shame.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she's still around mostly on Tues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast