Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au
Phone : 0402475757
Hours of Business : 10:00am till 5:00am
Rates : 140/30mins

Size/shape : Pretty face, sexy body, natural B-cup, tight pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Jiangsu, Chinese
Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely GFE

My experience/comments :

After working the whole day, I became horny and felt lonely at night last Friday. So I went to Sakura 57 where I had visited for nearly 20 times. It was 10:00 at night and there were 3 girls available, other girls were busy. I took a look at the line up and I preferred to wait for other girls. I took the seat on the chair outside waiting room neat the stairs. I like to wait here because I can see other girls going by. The girl I wanna try out was actually Michelle on that night, but I was told she was busy at the moment. After over 10 mins waiting, Yumi went downstairs. She is a hot pocket rocket girl, prettier than the 3 girls I had seen. So I told the receptionist I want Yumi for 30mins.

I had known about Yumi for some time. The first time I saw her was from a video made by Sakura57. In the video, she looks innocent and gorgeous. But the photos on the website of Sakura 57 are more similar to her.

Yumi led me to the small room on level 3 (on the penthouse). The mild blue light in the room made the atmosphere voluptuous.

I helped my girl unfold the sheet for bed. Then we started to take a shower together. I soaped her hands with shower gel. Her hands were so small and so cute. She kept praising me, such as “you’re really an attentive man, you’re so handsome”. This made me quite happy. Her height is nearly 158cm, with smooth skin and warm smiling.

She showed her good service from the beginning. Unlike some girls who did not focus well on me in the shower, Yumi kept smiling and looking at me and chatting with me. She said “Let’s kiss”. I was thinking about a light kiss, but this little cute girl suddenly thrust her tongue into my mouth and twisted around my tongue. We kissed each other passionately for a long time, tasting the saliva of each other. I felt her face, mouth and tongue are all so delicate. She then squatted down and sucked my cock. Her has really good bjjj skills.

We finished shower and went to bed. I put an eclipse mint in my mouth to make our kiss sweeter. I sat on the edge of the bed and told her to ride on me, and we continue to kiss. The eye contact made me feel as if she was my girl friend. She got wet and also my little brother became as hard as rock. Putting on the condom, we started to fuck. Her pussy was very very tight, and not very deep, I could reach its top. Please be kind and gentle to her, guys. Started with missionary, I fucked her slowly and carefully. We hugged, whispered and sometimes did DFK while fucking. I could feel the good GFE of Yumi. As a beautiful little girl from southeast China, she is so sweet that my heart almost melt. My mint slipped into her mouth while kissing, and she ate it straight away, haha.

Later, I kneeled down on the bed and pulled her up. I penetrated her in this position. Then we turned to doggy and I drilled for about 10mins before the ring rang and time was up. I did not cum but I did not care, because I love kissing and GFE.

In conclusion

1. Yumi looks very pretty, but she isn’t the youngest girl in Sakura57. I guess she is about 27 years old. She has a small, slim and tight body, with B cup natural breast.
2. Her service is excellent. I’m a fastidious customer but I can’t find anything bad on her service. She even helped me swipe my body with towel and my little one with tissue. Her kiss is very passionate and she has good sex skills. She did not urge me to leave even when I started to run over time.
3. Good GFE. From the eye contact, motion, and expression, you could feel as if she really loves you.

Face 7.5-8 out of 10
Body 7 out of 10
Service 9 out of 10

Yumi-1-1400x1400.jpgYumi-3-1400x1400.jpg