Thread: Gabby - Tall slim sexy Chinese ML. Great massage! Fun!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar

Gabby - Tall slim sexy Chinese ML. Great massage! Fun!

Person's Name : Gabby

Establishment : 426 Surry Hills Massage

Date of Visit : 9th March 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Shop 2 / 424-426 Cleveland St, Surry Hills

Wechat ID : surryhills426 for daily roster and photos

Call 0466686326 to make a booking / rear entrance inquiry

Hours of Business : 10AM to 8PM

Rates :
    Grand opening special for 2 weeks only, promotion ends soon.
    30mins $30 (normal price $40)
    45mins $45(normal price $60)
    60mins $55 (normal price $70)

Size/shape : Size 7-8, tight fit body, C cuppas (or was it D as advertised, hmmm), firm bottom, 168CM tall, lovely smile, sexy eyes, pretty face, sexy toned long legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ ($50 Tips)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

Found out from the owners (227 North Strathfield) that they have opened a sister shop in Surry Hills, and the grand opening was on Friday 8th March, 2019. Guess you city gents will get to experience their 227 NS girls. Lucky! Unfortunately I was not able to pay a visit on Friday to support their grand opening but said will drop by on Saturday. Was told that Gabby (just back from holidays) and June on roster , made booking for Gabby as per Jayden's recommendation. Read another bro's review on her and had her on my to "visit list", she seems like my type of girl - great massage skills.

Arrived on time. I didn't know about the rear entrance at the time, so entered from the front, later was told that there is a rear entrance - need to call to be let in from this secret door (via garage gate located at Cleveland Ave). New shop have 2 levels, with 7 rooms in total, shower facility, and a waiting room. quick chat with Jayden, finance sorted and was told that Gabby is ready upstiars.

Part 1
    Was directed to go up the stairs and into room 7 where Gabby is waiting. Knocked, and heard a cute voice say come in please (reverse role ), Entered and there stood Gabby, pretty tall girl, dressed in a pink short skirt outfit, just so sexy! Looked like a nurse uniform but cant tell as the room lighting was dimmed, same as 227. The lay out is somewhat similar, just new and modern looking with cupboards for storage, a tap/sink, and a new bed (wood?), and there was the same relaxing music playing Usual cuddle and chit chat to break the ice, Gabby is a friendly girl, able to converse in English.
    Undressed and lay face down on the new massage bed - so comfy! Gabby applied some oil and started her massage, asked if I liked soft, med or hard massage - I opted for hard. She uses her elbow to apply pressure on my back, which felt really good. Asked if she learned massage, and said she learned legit massage while back in China - GREAT!. While she stood at the front of the bed, my hands started to roam up her short dress, feeling her long sexy smooth fit legs (toned), smooth thighs and firm bottom. As she is massaging, she bends forward and I could feel her bobbies slide past my head (not little bro :P). She continues her massage routine, using her elbows and putting pressure at the right spots, I was making a lot of noise, pleasure moans when you receive a good massage (or is it just me being weird ), Gabby have to stop a few times to ask if I was OK, I just said sorry and explained that her massage is really good and making me happy, phew!
    Finally massage was over at around the 30min mark, and Gabby asked if I wanted extras, definitely YES. I usually tip the girl in advance but forgot to when I saw this beautiful angel standing there, I was lost and confused for a moment .....anyhow....on with part 2.

Part 2
    Gabby got a warm towel and wiped the oil off. She moves away to undress, and wow what a sexy body she has. Slim, fit and the curves at the right places (seems to have a model's body). Why have I not seen this girl while adventuring at 227! Glad I had a chance to meet Gabby. Bra and panties are off, kitty fully shaved. She started off with B2B, where she would blow air on my neck, ears and whispers near my ears "want more baby?", my reply was - yes madam please!

Was told to turn over, and little bro was fully up and ready. Gabby grabs some oil and applies to little bro, and starts to tug. While tugging, she moved closer to little bro, I thought wow, will I get lucky. Nah! not today mate! .....Gabby just blew air at little bro which seems like a nice effect. I asked her if she could sit on my chest so that I can view her kitty. No objections, up she goes, Gabby at this point allows me to play with her kitty and bottom - no inserting, before Part 2 started she clearly stated the rules while putting sanitizer on my hands. Could feel her kitty getting moist, while she is still tugging little bro. She got off the table and came closer, bends over so that I have good access to play with kitty. She than shoves her boob to my mouth and asks to me suck her nippers. WOW WOW! never had this done to me before, was a little surprised. While this is happening, little bro erupted! Went all over the place, great mass i made! Gabby grabs some wipes and cleans up little bro and the mass. There was still time left, she hopped on the bed and we just cuddled and talked till time was up. Dressed, final cuddles and exit.

Saw Jayden at reception, said everything was great! love the new shop setup and Gabby was super good! Exit completed, went out the secret door just for the fun of it.

Overall, Gabby is a lovely girl, great to chat to, good massage skills and a very playful P2. Jayden the friendly manager, always provides good recommendations and treats his girls and customers with respect. Thank you! Looking forward to see new and existing top girls at this shop. All the best!

As usual, this is my experience during the session and I am not able to vouch if same services will be offered. Interesting to see more reviews of Gabby. Happy Punting Bro's.

Over 100 views, but no replies? Just wanted to acknowledge the effort you put into writing your review brother. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read, gonna have to check this place out.

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Over 100 views, but no replies? Just wanted to acknowledge the effort you put into writing your review brother. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read, gonna have to check this place out.
    I actually did but had posted in another thread. Since you asked, here it is again ....... haha 😆

Drove pass this shop today. It's directly opposite the Cleveland Street Car Wash which is right next to the Surry Hills shopping Centre, so two hours parking aplenty. the shop front is a bit exposed but unless you live or work nearby, this is OK I guess.

Just with the location, I won't be surprised if they get a few walk ins who may or may not be looking for RnT. And potentially a few female customers too. So that could be interesting................haha

To me, if I am driving, it's very convenient. :thumbsup:

Jayden the boss is obviously a pay advertiser here, just wondering why he hasn’t posted any roster yet ??

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Cheers guvnor bro. Gabby is rostered on Saturdays at this new joint.

Correction: Oops, seems like 426 owners have posted their shop details and roster in the "Shop and Girl Infor" and "Shop Roster" sections. Not sure if Gabby is on Saturdays. Better to check their daily roster updates.
    Last edited by asianlover1314; 16-03-2019 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Roster details

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Her photo look good !! If gabby work on my free day I see her just very hard atm ...too many girls to catch up but so little time lol.

Btw mr lover...Chris look good today on wechat .young nd tall school/uni look ...keep the reviews cumming bro really enjoy reading it.

lovely cool weather for a massage

Banned
    AHLUNGOR finally I have came up here and advertise, bit busy recently will update the roster soon , the girls here in Surry hills still the same standard as 227 , come drop by when u in the area . Jayden

Sorry Bro Ahlungor, just saw that you and others had replied in the private section.

Quote Originally Posted by 426 SURRY HILLS View Post
    AHLUNGOR finally I have came up here and advertise, bit busy recently will update the roster soon , the girls here in Surry hills still the same standard as 227 , come drop by when u in the area . Jayden
    Hi Jayden,

Congratulations to your new shop, welcome to Surry Hills. I drove pass the other day, it’s much closer than Concord Rd, now your talking ......... haha 😆

Can you please advise what day will Cherry 🍒 and Nina be working ?

See you soon .

㊗️ 祝你生意興隆, 事事如意 , 出入平安,財源廣進!👍

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Jayden,

Congratulations to your new shop, welcome to Surry Hills. I drove pass the other day, it’s much closer than Concord Rd, now your talking ......... haha ��

Can you please advise what day will Cherry �� and Nina be working ?

See you soon .

㊗️ 祝你生意興隆, 事事如意 , 出入平安,財源廣進!��
    Thanks AHLUNGOR long time no see , yes finally we came city as u requested last sorry for the long wait . Glad it’s convenient to u with easy parking and rear entrance. Cherry she will be on Thursday at the moment,looking forward to see u soon . Regard Jayden

多謝 AHLUNGOR 好耐無見 祝你豬年行大運 最緊要身體健康 有心有力�� 得閒過來搵我飲茶 (sorry之前無用過forum 可能回覆得慢 唔好見怪)

Banned
    5D8780EE-9097-4B89-857C-DF573F8F7974.jpg
    D9480E0F-A189-4332-89E4-D098AB17E352.jpg

Gabby is working today book now if u want to see her

Banned
    Gabby is on Saturday book if u want to see her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 426 SURRY HILLS View Post
    Gabby is on Saturday book if u want to see her
    Is Gabby works at 227 North Strathfield as well?

Banned
    Yes she will be on Tuesday at 227

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Gabby still around? I saw her last year and she was amazing.