Thread: [Hills Family Massage] - Tara - Hills Family Massage Castle Hill - Gorgeous but a little distant

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Hills Family Massage] - Tara - Hills Family Massage Castle Hill - Gorgeous but a little distant

This was my first visit to this venue. The signage outside says "Hills Family Massage" but online it's Castle Hill Massage They're upstairs in the "Garden Piazza" opposite the Castle Mall Carpark on Terminus St.

They have signs on in the rooms saying that they "strictly enforce their no underwear removal policy", which I found a little odd, all things considered. I complied, but suggested she take them off after 5-10 minutes once she was using oil and seemed likely to get it on me anyway. No problem there. Lots of places have signs along these lines, but this was quite specific and gave me second thoughts initially.

Tara was friendly enough, but her English was a little below average, and her massage a little light and mechanical to begin with. She was not at all interested in DATY or me massaging her. This is perfectly OK for for a ML, and I didn't push anything, but I usually prefer more from this sort of session, especially at $65 for the hour. She stated that she only works Fridays, so perhaps she's only up for a basic massage / HJ, or maybe I just got her on a bad day. YMMV. Her after HJ massage was actually much better than the main massage.

Not a horrible session, but not great, and a little on the pricey side for my liking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like how they call it a “family massage” implying its family oriented lol

Thanks for review

Banned
    Is this your local family medical centre? Or is the name just a sham to placate the churchy types out bible-belt way?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Appreciate your recent reviews from the bible belt out in the Hills, guy. 

Have you tried either of the places on Old Northern Road? Golden Castle at 267 and the Thai place at 259 look like they might also be possibilities.
    I've been to 259 a couple times. It was a while back, but they had a great ML there that did a good leg massage, (a lot of places spend way to much time on the shoulders / back for my liking), used the hot rocks too and also offered a $50 HJ, but that's clothes on, which isn't really my thing. I'm not entirely sure that it's all RnT all the time, but who knows. Their website is sort of halfway between massage only and pretty obvious RnT.

267 was my regular for a while, before I found these forums and became more adventurous. Been there half a dozen times or so. Always good service, generally very good massage on the RnT scale, and occasionally excellent all round.

There's also Ashely's at the other end of Terminus. Been twice, once was great, the other also pretty good, but expensive extras. I thought I wrote that one up here, but cant find it ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Also, do any of the places you’ve been to have shower facilities? Cheers.
    None that are in the rooms, like a FS shop, at least not so far. Some might have one tucked out of the way you can use if you ask, but I haven't tried that yet, but may well do after an experience at a place in QLD. After a longer & hotter walk there than expected, I really needed a shower before anyone would've wanted to massage me. Nothing in the room, but when I asked I was led down the corridor to a well kept bathroom.

FWIW I started a thread on this a while back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Is this your local family medical centre? Or is the name just a sham to placate the churchy types out bible-belt way?
    TBH, I doubt it's either. I suspect they may do more non RnT massages than some other places, but it's certainly not pretending to be an actual medical centre, family oriented or otherwise.

As to the churchy types, I doubt they're that big of a deal one way or the other. I bet the proportion of the religious population that likes a good massage and happy ending is not all that different to the population average. It's not a question that's likely to make it onto a census form anytime soon, unfortunately!