Thread: [Ashley's Massage Castle Hill] - Shelly - 0417 481 952

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Ashley's Massage Castle Hill] - Shelly - 0417 481 952

Ashley's Massage is upstairs at 7/31 Terminus St Castle Hill NSW

I'd been here before, but this was the first time I'd seen Shelly. She is a gorgeous Thai woman, small with natural breasts.

Shelly is fantastic looking and provides a good massage. Similar to traditional Thai style, but a little lighter, even though I went for medium.

Friendly and well spoken she provided a great all over massage before a bit of a play downstairs and asking if I wanted a happy ending. $50 for clothes off, which I was happy with. Shelly was fine with my hands on her as she worked, and when I seemed keen asked if I wanted to lick her. I love DATY on the right ML, and would have loved it in this case, but she wanted a non-negotiable extra $50 again.

All in all, a great session, and if you don't want to go beyond the basic R&T, good value. Would definitely return if that's all I was after. For more though, $150 for 45 min is closer to FS prices for an hour at many venues, and a little steep IMO.

Thanks for sharing. This happened to me as well. The more we ask for extra the more money we pay. The fascination of massaging when ML fingering our thighs or sensitive area, stimulates us going extra miles.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ask her whether she works FS anywhere as some work as ML and WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Ask her whether she works FS anywhere as some work as ML and WL
    She mentioned that she also works at Blacktown, "near the station," I believe she said Saturdays, but didn't know the proper address, surprisingly. I don't know if that's a massage or FS shop.

She said she only does Fridays at Ashley's.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any busty MLs at this place?