Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruby, a absolute stunner with questionable service.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ruby, a absolute stunner with questionable service.

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville

02 9807 8825

0498 100 011

Sex Worker's Name: Ruby

Session Date: Sunday 13/03/2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $460 diamond, 2 hours

Estimated Age: 20 when asked, at least what I understood

Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese

Hair Colour: Long below shoulders and dark brown/black.

Eyes Colour: dark brown.

Skin Colour: light

Height: approx 165 cm

Body Shape: Slim, tight and insane C cup tits - best I have ever seen.

Kissing Available: Tried DFK but was rejected.

Blowjob: BBBJ (diamond)

DATY: Attempted and failed.

Overall Looks: By far the hottest WL I have ever spent time with.

Overall Performance: Paid for Diamond and barely got it.

Looking at 42s Wechat feed I saw that they had a new girl named Ruby and her pictures looked HAF and I have to say the pictures don't really show how hot she is in person. Anyway I rang and made a booking to see her, upon arrival I saw a line up as per normal and had to wait 5 mins to see Ruby, she came in and said hello and I was instantly hard. I don't generally make a long booking for a new girl but decided to take the chance and I booked her for 2 hours Diamond service.

I was ushered to a room and was asked if it was OK for her to eat her dinner and I wasn't going to get in the way of that, the last thing I want is a girl that's hungry and hasn't had a break. Not to long after she came into the room and I was stunned by her beauty, such a pretty face, slim tight body and the best natural tits I have ever seen. Her tits sit perfect, feel perfect and are simply amazing with light coloured small nipples.

I tried to kiss her and she motioned for the shower which was ok because I thought she wanted to make sure I was clean first. After the shower we both had some mouth wash and after it I tried to kiss her and she moved her face. I tried to ask her why and she simply didn't understand and I thought for now I will let it pass. I motioned for her to lie down on the bed as I wanted to daty her, she didn't give me much access and it was very difficult to continue and the only way I saw it being possible would be in 69. Once in 69 her BBBJ was decent and she kept moving her pussy away from me every time I went in to eat her out.

She was insistent on moving onto the main course and so I did, with her on top it was a sight for sore eyes with her tits in perfect view - it was the highlight of the punt. After some time I lost interest and didn't want to continue further due to her fake moans because I hate that shit, I wasn't even in her and she was moaning away..

I grabbed my phone and used the translator to try and work out why she was hesitant in dfk and daty, when I asked her about the dfk she just shook her head and didn't bother to reply and when about daty she said she was OK with it which had me confused to say the least.

I she offered a massage which was OK, a HJ which I lost interest in so I showered, got changed and headed home quite early.

Note:

Her English isn't good, saying that with the translator should have solved it like with other girls.

I did notice her pics on a very popular city shops site previously and I now wonder why no longer is listed there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow bro, that sucks. Did you speak to management? Is she still on the roster?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry to hear about that, when I saw her pictures I too was smitten as she's exactly my type and was planning to see her on the weekend.

I'll give her a miss now, no matter how good a girl looks if you pay for diamond then DATY and at least LFK have to be included.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the honest review. Saved me a dud punt as I was about to book for Ruby tonight.

Was this girl at 278 before?
    Pics look familiar, not my type though so I might have just scrolled past on WeChat

You should have spoken to the receptionist especially if you paid for 2 hours diamond.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Was this girl at 278 before?
    Pics look familiar, not my type though so I might have just scrolled past on WeChat

You should have spoken to the receptionist especially if you paid for 2 hours diamond.
    Ah you’re right! I remember seeing her on the roster at Ginza. I guess she couldn’t handle the level of service required of her at Ginza.

Having said that I’ve had awesome punts at 42 so she shouldn’t think she can reduce the level of service just because she’s switched to a western suburbs brothel.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Ah you’re right! I remember seeing her on the roster at Ginza. I guess she couldn’t handle the level of service required of her at Ginza.

Having said that I’ve had awesome punts at 42 so she shouldn’t think she can reduce the level of service just because she’s switched to a western suburbs brothel.
    Oh I agree, 42 used to be my regular due to where I was living. I've had great punts there. Diamond level service should be on par imo.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't know what happened with my reply, tried to reply to everyone..

Hopefully the below responds to all enquiries.

I didn't want to speak to management because I wasn't sure if it was just a lack of connection, me or something else. It wasn't until I got home that I really thought about it and it really registered that I didn't get what I paid for because I wasn't rude, mean or rough at all.

I have nothing but respect for 42, its a shop that run like clock work, it's clean, has awesome ladies and every other time I have paid for diamond I have gotten it. It's clear that ruby doesn't fit the requirements of 42.

I did see ruby as lily on the Ginza WeChat feed, no AR on her. She's super hot and I found that unusual and maybe that why she doesn't work there as she's not up to scratch.

The only good thing from the experience was that It put things into perspective for me.

Hi Arnie_Fan!! Jesse here. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

Truly apologize for the bad experience, that sounds very horrible!

Yes we let her do diamond service because she came from that shop so we thought oh she must've had good training and experience.. In addition, some girls when she came said to us oh we know this girl, she is super popular in Melbourne!

So we blindly let her do diamond service.. I am sorry! Please contact reception next time you come, we will arrange a good deal for your next session. Next time please let me know straightaway too! So we can fix things sooner

We have talked to her a lot today, retrained her in 42 style service so hopefully she improves!! We'll keep close eyes on her

Again, thank you for the feedback. Keep the feedbacks coming! Some of these things we won't know if there's no feedbacks. And again I apologize for the experience, rest assured we're trying our best to fix this.

P.S. Thanks all for the kinds words! You guys are legends!!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 14-03-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi 42,

I appreciate your reply and willingness to help and try and make things right. If the time calls to return to your shop I will let you know.

Again it's no fault of your shop, how are you to know what she doesn't do in the room unless told ( I should at the time) and it's great you have taken the feedback positively and actioned it with her!

I always give credit where it's due, your shop is top notch!

Thank you so much bro!!

Me, Simon, Gary, Tony all have talked to her again each personally, so she knows this is serious issue.. She said will improve, let's see! If not, we'll suggest her somewhere else..

thenightshade.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Apart from all this ar , i think i will break her ice ...

Banned
    The “ I’m too fabulous to fuck Syndrome”
    Girls like this like the money but not too fussed on earning it
    Back in the late 70s met a girl like this in Tudor Court in the Cross
    Man she was a stunner.
    In those days I played a little rough.Took hold of a hand full of hair gently but firmly and moved her around
    The look on her face indicated she liked being dominated.She turned from the Ice Maiden into the Fire Queen
    If she could manipulate you with her beauty you got nuthin.
    Complex little minx who turned out to be a Fantastic Fuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let me put my dong and lick her asshole n we’ll see ...

Banned
    Are you sure those boobies are real? I didn't book her at Ginza solely on the fact that they looked like over-sized fake boobies, she looks really hot.

I love an ice maiden, live for the challenge. Hope she stays on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Are you sure those boobies are real? I didn't book her at Ginza solely on the fact that they looked like over-sized fake boobies, she looks really hot.

I love an ice maiden, live for the challenge. Hope she stays on the roster.
    I'm no expert but they looked real, I didn't see any signs of scars at all and her body is so light that it explains why they are well shaped and perky imo.

I did ask her but language even via the translator got no response. If they are fake it's the best job I have seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan View Post
    I'm no expert but they looked real, I didn't see any signs of scars at all and her body is so light that it explains why they are well shaped and perky imo.

I did ask her but language even via the translator got no response. If they are fake it's the best job I have seen.
    No I believe you I was just basing it on the photos, but I think it was a pushup bra. They have another photo on wechat wearing something different and it looks natural in that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice reply Jesse and 42G.
    I think youve done really well.

The pictures she gave us that she had been using in her previous shop are heavily edited, we have since taken them down and posted real unedited untouched photos. Can see on the girl info thread. The one on the bed was taken tonight at 42 room 2. It is far from photo studio quality but at least we believe it is a more real representation than before. Sorry if that caused confusion!
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 15-03-2019 at 08:21 AM.

thenightshade.com.au

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    The pictures she gave us that she had been using in her previous shop are heavily edited, we have since taken them down and posted real unedited untouched photos. Can see on the girl info thread. The one on the bed was taken tonight at 42 room 2. It is far from photo studio quality but at least we believe it is a more real representation than before. Sorry if that caused confusion!
    I love her new photos! More natural, actually makes me want to try her now too...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast