Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruby, a absolute stunner with questionable service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    How many months ruby had worked in ginza before ? 10 dick in one day ? And this lovely lady just work 1 day at 42 and all negative comes up ? Lets say ruby had worked at ginza for 2 months , 5 days work 50 dick in a week , so its impossible amongs those 400 dick wouldn’t say any shitty words and now only that one day at 42 shiity thing comes up ? Is it make sense , its like someone want to kill her career just because she out from ginza in my opinion
    She have complaints from other forum not from Aus99. I think she was very new to Ginza too. Hope 42 can train and teach her so she can work. Some girl need a few weeks/months to get use to learn to accept the work they are in. I remember lulu was not that good at 42 but later at 278 she became a pro. Just give her a chance and hope things will turn a round for her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    Approx 40 girls on in ginza and 278 , i believe 30 percent they are 35 years old and teeth has serious discoloration and boops are fake due to the to sag and loss of firmness , i am waiting you described a girl from ginza and 278 like the way you described ruby , i am waiting buddy ...
    I think you are missing a fundamental fact that I haven't described any girl in the past negatively regardless of shop up till now. The reason you haven't seen me describe any girl like Ruby is because the OP came online to describe her as one of the hottest he has seen, so my expectations going into the booking was that she was very attractive. This was a compelling enough reason to come here clear things up for your benefit. Usually I would not waste my time reviewing disappointing punts and just write it off as a waste of time.

You are looking for a Ginza conspiracy theory where there is none, my frequency of visits to G42 compared to Ginza is like 3-to-1 in favour of G42. I barely go to Ginza.
    Not sure why you think I'm attacking G42 when two of my favourite girls work there and I'm a regular at this shop. I have posted positive reviews of girls at G42, also some of my favourite girls are ex Ginza girls working at other shops.

Please do yourself a favour and stop thinking you going to hurt yourself. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and book her, since she is working today? If you don't go book Ruby then you are a hypocrite.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Did she really look that bad? So how come she got into Ginza in the first place? I know Ginza examines the girls very careful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    My thoughts exactly!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan View Post
    You seem quite mad and come across as the troll here.
    I'm just calling it how I see it, you guys are welcome to ignore my free tips and go book the girl. Let me know if I got the facts wrong.

Even without seeing Ruby, I'm inclined to say that toysrus isn't a troll but both OP and toysrus are fond of hyperbole.
    Most AR's oversell the attractiveness of girls, while the term "gravel donkey" did make me laugh it might be too harsh considering she had worked at ginza prior to 42.

I'd need to see her in person to make up my own mind and sadly didn't see her while I was at 42 earlier today.

I also agree with Climax that girls do need to be given a chance to improve their service if it is not up to par, but quality control is important and it is great to see 42 management stepping up their game.
    I would say that over my approx 20 punts at 42 I've had a few duds where I still rely on either recommendations from before booking a girl :/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I think you are missing a fundamental fact that I haven't described any girl in the past negatively regardless of shop up till now. The reason you haven't seen me describe any girl like Ruby is because the OP came online to describe her as one of the hottest he has seen, so my expectations going into the booking was that she was very attractive. This was a compelling enough reason to come here clear things up for your benefit. Usually I would not waste my time reviewing disappointing punts and just write it off as a waste of time.

You are looking for a Ginza conspiracy theory where there is none, my frequency of visits to G42 compared to Ginza is like 3-to-1 in favour of G42. I barely go to Ginza.
    Not sure why you think I'm attacking G42 when two of my favourite girls work there and I'm a regular at this shop. I have posted positive reviews of girls at G42, also some of my favourite girls are ex Ginza girls working at other shops.

Please do yourself a favour and stop thinking you going to hurt yourself. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and book her, since she is working today? If you don't go book Ruby then you are a hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post

I seen her at ginza , when she was at ginza i believe her teeth discoloration already exist and it will not discoloration in a day and her boops are fake due to the sag and it will not sag in one day , regarding her beauty each to their own , i am challenging you Go make an after report about 278 and ginza girl and described them like the way you described ruby ... and i bet you will worry ginza find out it was you and they will banned you ... as i said i am waiting your bad after report about one girl from ginza buddy ... as i said , there are 40 girls in those both shop , teeth discoloration and boops fake due to sage and 35 years old they have it ... pick one and make the report seems you good on it buddy ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123