Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ruby, a absolute stunner with questionable service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look I fully understand your frustration..

Couple of weeks I try a girl they said she work at 278 as well
    She is terrible
    She dont dfk, 2 min bbbj, n just terrible
    N rush me out even I'm not times up..
    Girls went 2 278 or ginza n come back to western suburb brothel do think they can be sneaky by saying they can do everything but treat us like idiot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Look I fully understand your frustration..

Couple of weeks I try a girl they said she work at 278 as well
    She is terrible
    She dont dfk, 2 min bbbj, n just terrible
    N rush me out even I'm not times up..
    Girls went 2 278 or ginza n come back to western suburb brothel do think they can be sneaky by saying they can do everything but treat us like idiot
    Who are you talking about bro Happyman?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Who are you talking about bro Happyman?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure that is kitty. We have put her under strict monitoring as well. Me, Simon, and Gary have spoken to her regarding these issues, we will not let her do premium and diamond anymore if she is lazy in kissing and BJ. And no rush time, not even 5 minutes. If this happens again, we will suggest her other places too.

I am terribly sorry Happyman for the bad experience, next time you come contact me ok. Will give you a good deal for your next. This kind of lazy service is definitely not tolerated in our shop.
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 15-03-2019 at 07:53 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi Jesse.
    Id like to know if you feel appropriate for a customer to walk out mid session if there was a clear case of service denied and speak to reception before the end of session.

I certainly dont want to encourage punters waljing out at the drop of a hat but in extreme cases what do we do.

If you check my posts i was a regular 42G customer 2-3 times a week and regularly reviewed girls who deserved it.

One really really bad visit turned me elsewhere for well over a year and since then visited you just once.

If I sorted my bad punt on the spot 42G would have benefitted from me considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Hi Jesse.
    Id like to know if you feel appropriate for a customer to walk out mid session if there was a clear case of service denied and speak to reception before the end of session.

I certainly dont want to encourage punters waljing out at the drop of a hat but in extreme cases what do we do.

If you check my posts i was a regular 42G customer 2-3 times a week and regularly reviewed girls who deserved it.

One really really bad visit turned me elsewhere for well over a year and since then visited you just once.

If I sorted my bad punt on the spot 42G would have benefitted from me considerably.
    hi Greg! Yes that is very appropriate! Dont worry, can contact me anytime. My personal phone number is framed on both the front and back entry as well as on all our advertising platforms, if anything is ever not 100% satisfactory I humbly beg to all of you to contact me straightaway! 0450757732.

As you know with this kind of long hours industry (20 hours open in 42) I may not be awake open-close, always sleep random hours, but rest assured I always try to fix problems soon as I am awake.

We always aim to deliver the best experience to our customers, it can get quite difficult sometimes due to the volume and the chaotic nature of this kind of service industry, but rest assured if you contact me I always make it a priority.

I am terribly sorry for the one bad visit you experienced, I humbly beg you to please dont let it paint an overall tone for the whole shop and the most other girls who are doing okay.

We really want to be one of the best shops of Sydney! And all kinds of feedbacks, positive or negative, will make us learn more and improve, so please keep all feedbacks coming!

Thank you!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    See you soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    It's funny how a thread about a girls bad service gets soooo many more views than the good AR's.

We all like a bit of scandal.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nope . We like shop owners who appreciate customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnie_Fan View Post
    Overall Looks: By far the hottest WL I have ever spent time with.
    slim tight body and the best natural tits I have ever seen. Her tits sit perfect, feel perfect and are simply amazing with light coloured small nipples.
    I just want to say that the OP is either: blind, trolling or just really inexperienced. Lets ignore the service and personality of this girl. Based purely on looks she wouldn't even make my top 200. This girl is a gravel donkey in the looks department, how can you even say she is by far the hottest WL you have had? Have you been jumping on grenades your whole life or was your booking in complete darkness lol? Did 42 switch the girl on me? Are we even seeing the same girl?

Firstly her bottom teeth has serious discoloration or decay from probably smoking, that alone was a major turn off. Her boobs are fake but because she had a boob job many years ago (because she is easily 35+) over time due to sag and loss of firmness it gets a more natural look, I can see how some inexperienced dudes can't tell. However you should be able to easily feel the in-plants, but hers is sized appropriately so it doesn't look fake. Her stomach is not toned, has a little padding but its not too bad either, her body is acceptable overall for a women of her age. She does have a fantastic bum though, her only redeeming quality worth talking about, doggy style with her was nice.

Personality wise I don't get the impression she is an ice maiden that thinks she is too hot to fuck, like I wasn't feeling any deliberate princess syndrome. I just think naturally she doesn't have a great personality, she seems a little slow upstairs and her service is not up to standard because she doesn't know better. I personally didn't push her for services, but having met her I can see how some guys wouldn't get the services they are after. I just came to see if she is hot and the answer is no.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why no one mention about this when she work in ginza ? Why when she move to 42 and suddenly all bad words here ? Is it in the future whoever girls move out from 278 or ginza and someone will say bad words about the girls ? I think it will always be ... isn’t it ? Its make look like all the good things in ginza or 278 and other place is just a shit thing , what a fuckin joke

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I just want to say that the OP is either: blind, trolling or just really inexperienced. Lets ignore the service and personality of this girl. Based purely on looks she wouldn't even make my top 200. This girl is a gravel donkey in the looks department, how can you even say she is by far the hottest WL you have had? Have you been jumping on grenades your whole life or was your booking in complete darkness lol? Did 42 switch the girl on me? Are we even seeing the same girl?

Firstly her bottom teeth has serious discoloration or decay from probably smoking, that alone was a major turn off. Her boobs are fake but because she had a boob job many years ago (because she is easily 35+) over time due to sag and loss of firmness it gets a more natural look, I can see how some inexperienced dudes can't tell. However you should be able to easily feel the in-plants, but hers is sized appropriately so it doesn't look fake. Her stomach is not toned, has a little padding but its not too bad either, her body is acceptable overall for a women of her age. She does have a fantastic bum though, her only redeeming quality worth talking about, doggy style with her was nice.

Personality wise I don't get the impression she is an ice maiden that thinks she is too hot to fuck, like I wasn't feeling any deliberate princess syndrome. I just think naturally she doesn't have a great personality, she seems a little slow upstairs and her service is not up to standard because she doesn't know better. I personally didn't push her for services, but having met her I can see how some guys wouldn't get the services they are after. I just came to see if she is hot and the answer is no.
    You described her in a perfect way , you should write this when she worked in ginza . I was wondering why you dont described it before ? Are you wondering if they found out you put negative feedback they will banned you lol ... secondly take a look yourself , are you grow up in a perfection way ? Give space for the lady who left ginza buddy ...

Banned
    Yogurt and puppy, there are couple reasons why I didn't write this review while she was at Ginza. Firstly I didn't book her while she was at Ginza, the second reason is I didn't get to round to booking her while she was at Ginza. Maybe if you detectives were actually reading this thread you would have seen I already mentioned this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yogurt and puppy, there are couple reasons why I didn't write this review while she was at Ginza. Firstly I didn't book her while she was at Ginza, the second reason is I didn't get to round to booking her while she was at Ginza. Maybe if you detectives were actually reading this thread you would have seen I already mentioned this.
    Approx 40 girls on in ginza and 278 , i believe 30 percent they are 35 years old and teeth has serious discoloration and boops are fake due to the to sag and loss of firmness , i am waiting you described a girl from ginza and 278 like the way you described ruby , i am waiting buddy ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe u should said, it's not one mention or complaint about them
    Its probably by the time the people want to talk about it they already leave and went to other place where they think they can slack off.
    To my knowledge ginza and 278 are very strict they dont accept shit service or when they get complain from customers the girls will get told off straight away.
    But shop like 42g, they are nicer they probably will talk to them and hope they will improve
    And secondly if I'm the shop owner n I know u work at ginza or 278, my expectation are high for u
    But then we didnt think maybe u r just terrible at your job

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How many months ruby had worked in ginza before ? 10 dick in one day ? And this lovely lady just work 1 day at 42 and all negative comes up ? Lets say ruby had worked at ginza for 2 months , 5 days work 50 dick in a week , so its impossible amongs those 400 dick wouldn’t say any shitty words and now only that one day at 42 shiity thing comes up ? Is it make sense , its like someone want to kill her career just because she out from ginza in my opinion

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy123 View Post
    How many months ruby had worked in ginza before ? 10 dick in one day ? And this lovely lady just work 1 day at 42 and all negative comes up ? Lets say ruby had worked at ginza for 2 months , 5 days work 50 dick in a week , so its impossible amongs those 400 dick wouldn’t say any shitty words and now only that one day at 42 shiity thing comes up ? Is it make sense , its like someone want to kill her career just because she out from ginza in my opinion
    Now thats a big call lol

Once they leave ginza they seems to slack off abit but
    Most luxury diamonds girls is from ginza now at m5 provided great serivces there....like Carina Wendy Bella nd Dior...maybe S too is from ginza?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Firstly her bottom teeth has serious discoloration or decay from probably smoking, that alone was a major turn off. Her boobs are fake but because she had a boob job many years ago (because she is easily 35+) over time due to sag and loss of firmness it gets a more natural look, I can see how some inexperienced dudes can't tell. However you should be able to easily feel the in-plants, but hers is sized appropriately so it doesn't look fake"

Did she really look that bad? So how come she got into Ginza in the first place? I know Ginza examines the girls very careful!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    "Firstly her bottom teeth has serious discoloration or decay from probably smoking, that alone was a major turn off. Her boobs are fake but because she had a boob job many years ago (because she is easily 35+) over time due to sag and loss of firmness it gets a more natural look, I can see how some inexperienced dudes can't tell. However you should be able to easily feel the in-plants, but hers is sized appropriately so it doesn't look fake"

Did she really look that bad? So how come she got into Ginza in the first place? I know Ginza examines the girls very careful!
    My thoughts exactly!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

You seem quite mad and come across as the troll here.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate, we not making negative comments about any girls
    But they definitely dont like the work environment at ginza or 278 otherwise y left.
    U can earn top dollars there,
    But its definitely pressure....
    I been going to 42g for very long time, only nowadays the Chinese lady is hit n miss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast