Thread: Helen - What The Fuxk!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Helen - What The Fuxk!!

Helen @ 7 Cowper
    Nationality: Chinese HK
    Date of visit: 13 March 2019
    Services: BBBJ, DATY, DFK, FS

With a few unsuccessful punts in early this year, I was on a default mode going back to my regulars. For picking new girl in deed always a risk and you never know until you have a go.

Helen from Hong Kong came to Australia about a month ago. She told me that she has been a few different capital cities/tourist attractions, perhaps she played enough, now here for some cash and it was her 1st day at this shop.

<Look>
    She is about 158cm tall and in her 30’s. Petite, she is not the chubby type and also not the slim type, a good figure IMO. She has long dyed (v.dark red wine tone) hair, 36D assets with 2 tattoos on her body and fully shaved below.

<Experience>
    On her intro, she came very close to me with a friendly smile, kissable red lips and sure that is my type of girl for tonight.

I went for shower first. When asked she joined me and gave me a good clean, hand job then knee down for wet, slurping slippery sloppy toppy. She could go quite deep too and with her nice tongue work. I was delighted to see and feel all the actions.

We came out of the shower and she dried me up. I sat on the bed. She praised my little me and was caressing it, covering my balls and my inner thigh. Her mouth once again focusing on little me, in return my hands and mouth too all over her smooth big firm boobs and small erected nipples.

Later move her for DATY, her eyes wide open, little cheeky smile unintentionally and told me that she has not been licked for a long time. Here I go... responsive, clean, and juicy one and I have my tongue work on little her and fingering her watery hole at the same time. She love sex and in high demand particular claimed that when she was young and was able to come 8 times with her ex. for a long night... kind of her way of saying to have more fun with me I guess.

Okay, let me stop here on how well I managed to make her come and how many times. Haha. It was in deed a fuxkable session and I enjoyed it very much. There are a few dot points to sum it up:

- DATY/Finger was juicy;
    - BBBJ was awesome;
    - Good kisser;
    - Experienced on how to caressing little me and balls; (ML in the past in HK)
    - Take the lead - instructed me to go wild, hammering and nailing her deep.
    - Masturbating and fingering herself - just a minutes after we came (told me she want a little more but I was just not fully recovered yet, so she told me to watch her squeezing her nipple and fingering herself for another organsim.)
    - Straight after her self-masturbating show, I was hard again and she was up for another DATY and pussy slide fun.
    - Not a time watcher.

<Summary>
    A risk to try new girl this time is good to take and I am glad that it was a great session. I was totally drained... seriously ... “what the fuxk!!”. I was out of my energy with soft little me and exhausted body back home.
    Solid performer and yes I shall return for more.

<Rating>
    Looks: 7/10
    Services: 9/10

YMMV

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have beautiful beautiful girls booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142