Thread: Zoya the Samurai Cossack

Senior Member(無間使者)

Zoya the Samurai Cossack

Massage at Central

432 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills

ML: Zoya the Samurai Cossack (Brand new to the exotic massage industry)

Session Month: 14th of March 2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $70

Tip: $50

Estimated Age: 20 when asked.

Ethnic Background: Russian/Japanese – raised in Russia!

Hair Colour: Brown with blonde streaks

Hair Length: Medium cut ‘Korean Style’

Eyes Colour: Exotic brown.

Skin Colour: Tanned – smooth … like a satin bed sheet!

Height: About 165cm

Body Shape: Distinctive hip curves, inviting shape caboose, small mango breasts with highly sensitive nipples.

Body Hair: Shaved.

Tattoos: Zoya has a tattoo on the spine and on her right-hip that add to her exotic character.

Standard Services: GFE, NBS, DP, HJ.

Extra Services: FS

Massage Skills: ?/10. Part 1.

Overall Looks: An exotic blending of Russian/Japanese femininity. Real photos are on WeChat and on will be updated on the Massage at Central website

Overall Personality: Exceptionally friendly, genuinely horny and highly imaginative!

Part 2: 9.5 out of 10.

Overall: Another punter will have to find out about Part 1!

Angela called enticing me to have a punt after a month off, saying, ‘Jimmy … guess what? I have found a Samurai Cossack.’

My curiosity was immediately perked, though confused by what Angela was implying. So this morning I ventured over to MAC and after some polite chit-chat with the friendliest mamasan in Sydney, Zoya the Samurai Cossack, emerged displaying a sultry manner. She took me to one of the rooms, locked and locked the door and said, ‘Jimmy, nice to meet you.’

I soon discovered that it was Zoya’s first day working in the exotic massage industry and that I was her first customer! She wore a sexy little cabaret dress and told me a little about her life back in Russia, her recent travels to Japan and that she is now a student in Sydney. Best of all she mentioned, ‘Jimmy let’s get started.’ I love it when the girl, particularly a new and innocent girl, initiates action.

Zoya dispensed with part one of the massage altogether and started by gently kissing me and placing my hands on her cute mango shaped breasts and her lovely buttocks. She enjoyed having me gently play with her cheeks, tickle her earlobes, swish her hair back and look deep into her eyes. A nod of approval affirmed Zoya’s intent for me to remove her clothing. I started taking off her mini-skirt, followed by removing her bra; releasing her sweet little breasts and inviting nipples ready for action. At this point, Zoya removed my shirt and indicated to remove her panties to reveal a glorious shaven pussy singing out. Lots of passionate touching and exploration of her naked body took place before moving onto part 2 of the massage.

Zoya proved to be an incredibly horny and responsive girl. She reciprocated in all manner of risqué sexy ways that included full body sliding, using her magnificent backside to ‘grind away’ and maintaining a tempo bringing us both to the point of climax. What was truly special was the timing – it was never rushed. She kissed tenderly – my ears, cheeks, chest/nipples, back and earlobes. Then she moved onto demonstrating her artful ways of whole body sliding with a liberal dose of oil splashed over each of us. We experimented with a variety of gymnastic positions – her form was much superior to mine!

Needless to say, after ‘massage play,’ it was time to get even more adventurous. She covered my eyes with a towel and got me to lay back on the massage bed and kissed me before hopping onto the bed and guiding my manhood to the entrance of tunnel of temptation and saying, "I am now ready! This is my favourite position.'

She giggled and slowly eased herself up and down in a teasing manner of a muse. She continued this enthralling pantomime for a couple of minutes until the golden moment arrived for both of us to simultaneously climax.

Afterwards, we hugged and chatted for another five minutes before I ventured off to have a quick shower. When I returned, Zoya had tidied up the room and spoke, ‘Jimmy, I hope you enjoyed our time. Please come back again.’

For punters seeking a exotic experience, Zoya the Samurai Cossack, is quite an exceptional girl who is going to be very popular with punters. Her greatest traits is her sweetness and innocence, blended by a naughty risqué side to her personality. Treat her with affection, respect and kindness, and no doubt you are going to enjoy a sensational experience with the one and only Samurai Cossack in Sydney!Zoya the Russian.jpgZoya the Russian 2.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, great review mate. She sounds great!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [
    A truly delightful girl. Thanks for the positive feedback.
    QUOTE=thanatos;1668610]Damn, great review mate. She sounds great![/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another great AR Bro Jimmy.
    Thanks for sharing - ANOTHER one for my ever-expanding list...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It sounds like you are the nominated "test driver" for this shop Bro Jimmy! hehe...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review.. another one to try..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    It sounds like you are the nominated "test driver" for this shop Bro Jimmy! hehe...
    If you are regular with any shop and befriended the mamasan / shop owner and share your mobile no or WeChat details, rest assured, you will be well and promptly informed when new talents have arrived !

For someone like brother Jimmy who has the time and funds, there are ample funs he can have in any old shops.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate. Glad you enjoyed the review.
    QUOTE=Rimdog08;1668881]Hey Jimmy, I enjoy your reviews, very amusing..You seem to write from a standard template and just change the names and stats for each review..but I do enjoy them..cheers[/QUOTE]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is her body like?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She has a sensual body that responds to touch ... a delightful package of youthfulness.
    QUOTE=flukeman1;1669044]What is her body like?[/QUOTE]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was at MAC yesterday and overheard the mamasan on the phone with a client talking about a new girl.... "No, Jimmy hasn't touched her yet"
    Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    I was at MAC yesterday and overheard the mamasan on the phone with a client talking about a new girl.... "No, Jimmy hasn't touched her yet"
    Haha
    Sometimes I get lucky is all that I can say and it is all that I wish for all other punters!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing but havent seen this girl on roster ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Haha
    Nice friendly girl with curves in right places (more a size 8 figure) and pretty face. She has two tattoos with one located on her lower back (side). Good massage provided and she allowed touching of her body. She was easy to talk to. She remembers seeing Jimmy on her first day and has read his review. She giggled when his review was brought up in discussion. Don't know what part 3 or 4 Jimmy was referring to. Lol. Overall nice time with this Eurasian girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents

Zoya is a treat! Rare combination of beauty and naughtiness. Highly recommended

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Gentlemen,

Cutie Zoya is working today...sweet and friendly...book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central