Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midas ktown julieta recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)

Midas ktown julieta recommendations

Hi all

Any recommendations for midas, ktown , juliets ... you can pm me or post here I will also share .

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Waste of money lol....

Funny they are still operating these days.

Banned
    Ranking...
    1 KTown
    2.Midas
    3 Masstige 8.only if 1 and 2 are closed
    Hard to recommend anybody as the girls don’t stay long

Banned
    Didn't Midas start importing a whole lot of South American and Thais? Went downhill from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Ranking...
    1 KTown
    2.Midas
    i am suprised K Town is better than Midas, Midas was good back in the day and good value too.

Banned
    DarkZero01
    Midas have dropped their Standards.By including Masstige8 I was simply being kind

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Ranking...
    1 KTown
    2.Midas
    you must be on crack, k town is the worst one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Waste of money lol....

Funny they are still operating these days.
    I agree its getting only more expensive.

but 1000% they are the best in massage in quality and service over the small shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have to disagree with you boss, North Strathfield is a small shop but both part 1 and part 2 are better than what Midas, Ktown or Juliettes are serving up nowdays.

11 years ago Midas was THE place, the girls were all Korean and great and the foot massage at the end in the cinema was the icing on the cake. I remember the fist time I went, they cleaned me better than I clean myself!

Banned
    CBJ at Nth Strathfield....?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Have to disagree with you boss, North Strathfield is a small shop but both part 1 and part 2 are better than what Midas, Ktown or Juliettes are serving up nowdays.

11 years ago Midas was THE place, the girls were all Korean and great and the foot massage at the end in the cinema was the icing on the cake. I remember the fist time I went, they cleaned me better than I clean myself!
    Whats the name on north stragth ?

………………..FACETIOUS……………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No cbj at North Strathfield Lab, but having experienced the cbj at the other 3 shops I'll still put this place ahead of them (besides YMMV .

Don't know the name Yogurt but its at 227 Concord Road North Strathfield.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    No cbj at North Strathfield Lab, but having experienced the cbj at the other 3 shops I'll still put this place ahead of them (besides YMMV .

Don't know the name Yogurt but its at 227 Concord Road North Strathfield.
    Cheers mate .........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    back in the day, midas was my port of call ... completely lost count of the korean gems i encountered over the years

so it was an easy decision to make this my first stop since returning to the local punting scene and oh my how times have changed !!!

i was buzzing as i awaited to be let in and the sound of the door unlocking was exactly what it was all those years ago ... once inside, it was still familiar but had some renovations done to modernize it but still felt like 'home' to someone that blew insane $$ here

sadly, this is where the similarities ended ... no longer was i greeted by name by the friendly isabella and tasha but by some disgruntled receptionist that seemed more interested in the contents of her phone than greeting someone that was on time for a prearranged booking ... tried to be pleasant with small talk, even mentioned i was a regular returning from OS and spent so much time here that i had a vip membership that accummulated visits for a freebie on the 10th visit ... "sorry, can't find ur details" ... hmmm okay can i restart one? ... "no we don't do this anymore" ... okayyyyyyyyy ...

the old tested method of making a booking for the start of the evening shift to sample the largest selection of girls is still accurate ... but ... what the heck happened to the quality? fuck me dead ... all 8 girls were average and some were dead set shockers! not only that, kimchis were replaced with pho and kana moo krob ... now i am not against diversity but at least keep your majority of girls homegrown korean delights ... i couldn't force myself to pick someone for the life of me and just walked out ... maybe i caught them on a wrong day but subsequent return visits yielded the same outcome ...

what a shame how this place has turned out ... time has evidently stood still for them ... and regardless of the slow down in the influx of korean girls seeking 'study visas' here, this is no excuse for the drop in quality for their replacements that are allowed to work here ... once the shining light of the sydney massage scene and THE place for korean hotties, this is now a sad imitation of its former self

RIP midas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tittay_lover View Post
    back in the day, midas was my port of call ... completely lost count of the korean gems i encountered over the years

so it was an easy decision to make this my first stop since returning to the local punting scene and oh my how times have changed !!!

i was buzzing as i awaited to be let in and the sound of the door unlocking was exactly what it was all those years ago ... once inside, it was still familiar but had some renovations done to modernize it but still felt like 'home' to someone that blew insane $$ here

sadly, this is where the similarities ended ... no longer was i greeted by name by the friendly isabella and tasha but by some disgruntled receptionist that seemed more interested in the contents of her phone than greeting someone that was on time for a prearranged booking ... tried to be pleasant with small talk, even mentioned i was a regular returning from OS and spent so much time here that i had a vip membership that accummulated visits for a freebie on the 10th visit ... "sorry, can't find ur details" ... hmmm okay can i restart one? ... "no we don't do this anymore" ... okayyyyyyyyy ...

the old tested method of making a booking for the start of the evening shift to sample the largest selection of girls is still accurate ... but ... what the heck happened to the quality? fuck me dead ... all 8 girls were average and some were dead set shockers! not only that, kimchis were replaced with pho and kana moo krob ... now i am not against diversity but at least keep your majority of girls homegrown korean delights ... i couldn't force myself to pick someone for the life of me and just walked out ... maybe i caught them on a wrong day but subsequent return visits yielded the same outcome ...

what a shame how this place has turned out ... time has evidently stood still for them ... and regardless of the slow down in the influx of korean girls seeking 'study visas' here, this is no excuse for the drop in quality for their replacements that are allowed to work here ... once the shining light of the sydney massage scene and THE place for korean hotties, this is now a sad imitation of its former self

RIP midas
    I agree Midas used to be amazing until around 2012-2013 then it seemed to go downhill. I blame K-Pop. Now all the pretty Koreans sing instead.

Banned
    Midas and Masstige 8 have both tanked

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    And why exactly would mentioning this would be pleasant to that lady LOL
    Yeah, small talk as in exchanging pleasantries, asking someone how they’ve been doing, how the weather is etc.

Mentioning the vip membership was in addition to the small talk.

If this is all you took away from the entire post, then you have issues bud.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    You were after a freebie and that’s how it came across methink.

That would be the only reason for bringing it up. It’s not a small talk, much less a pleasant one for her I imagine.
    Don't know how you came to the conclusion that I were after a freebie ... it was a display of loyalty and long time patronage of the shop ... i wouldn't expect many people these days to know this existed back in the day ... but again, if this is all you took away from the post focusing on the major decline in quality at this joint, then you have missed the point entirely ... carry on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    I agree Midas used to be amazing until around 2012-2013 then it seemed to go downhill. I blame K-Pop. Now all the pretty Koreans sing instead.
    i started going there in 2008 and between that and say 2010-2011, it was amazing as well ... plenty of talent and i was just hooked !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast