Wendy at Kelly's - Great session with a lovely PYT

Person's Name : Wendy

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 10/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, short, nice slim but still shapely figure, natural C/D-cups, cute butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a really lovely PYT

My experience/comments : I met Wendy after my last session at Kelly’s and she looked good and seemed cheerful and friendly so I spoke to Alex yesterday and booked her.

Turned up and Wendy was waiting so I paid Alex and was led up to Room 3.

Wendy is pretty and was wearing a floral dress over a black bra and panties. She immediately threw her arms around my neck and reached up to give me a lovely, lingering kiss – she is quite short and has luscious, kissable lips.

I showered and Wendy stripped. She has a shapely, slim figure with natural C/D-cups (a bit saggy but still nice), a lovely butt and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and we had some more DFKing before Wendy moved down for a catbath before kneeling between my legs and starting on my groin.

She licked my balls and then worked her way up my shaft.

It was a lovely BBBJ starting nice and slowly with soft lips, no teeth, plenty of saliva, reasonably deep, good eye-contact and no interruptions.

Wendy applied some lube to my arsehole and fingered me for a while before asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and she put a condom on her finger and gave me a gentle prostate massage.

I soon had to ask her to stop and she moved round for some 69.

This was great and Wendy reacted immediately and was soon writhing around and grinding herself down on my mouth so hard that I thought I might lose my front teeth. And it was at times difficult to breathe.

This went on for a while and then Wendy dismounted and turned round to sit on my face.

This was also great as I could look up at and play with her lovely tits while I licked her.

Soon she was pretty loud, almost screaming and yelping, before she came and pulled away.

She then lay in my arms while she took a breather and I could feel that she was sweating profusely.

Wendy sucked me a bit more and then asked whether I wanted to fuck.

She dressed me and I asked whether I could cum in her mouth and she said I could (but I didn’t get that far).

Lube was applied and Wendy climbed aboard for some cowgirl.

She squeezed me in, saying “I just came, pussy small” and she rode me very passionately, with more DFKing, and I think she came again as she collapsed on my chest for another breather.

I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed so I’d be able to watch the action in the mirror at the head of the bed.

Wendy has a lovely butt and I started slowly, enjoying the sight of her pendulous breasts swinging beneath her.

I slowed down a few times to prolong the enjoyment and Wendy gradually got louder and, after a good long pounding, she said she was cumming and I ejaculated a few seconds later. (CIM deferred to next time.)

We both collapsed on the bed, absolutely exhausted, and she lay in my arms while we had a chat.

Wendy’s English is OK and she said she was from Beijing and has been here for one year. She has previously worked in Brisbane and Melbourne and has been at Kelly’s for a couple of weeks, usually working Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, but sometimes filling in on other days.

We talked about some of the other girls here and she said that Miya was a good friend of hers (that would be a good double).

Time was up and we showered and dressed and I went downstairs for a chat with Kelly.

Saw Cici, Jasmine and Dior. Dior, as always, looked very sexy in a tiny top and the smallest possible miniskirt.

Clive James, in “Unreliable Memories” (the first part of his hilarious autobiographies) talked about going to a local swimming pool and seeing the most wonderful sight in the world – the crease between the top of a girl’s thigh and her bum (he was in his early teens and it was Sydney in the early 50s). Well, this wonderful sight was in full view from Dior when she turned round - lovely.

Kelly couldn’t talk for long so I left.

Banned
    Wendy in today 20/8

Banned
    Wendy in today 21/8

Banned
    Wendy in today 23/8