Thread: Thunder Storm Tonight!!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thunder Storm Tonight!!!!!

Name: Thunder
    Establishment: Paddington 244
    Date of Visit: 15/03/2019
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for Money: YES

Feeling for a punt in this rainy weather so sent a text to Angela and ask her who is working tonight. She said a few girls name but recommended that I should try Thunder.

Every time when Angela gave me a suggestion I was never disappointed, so I made an appointment with Thunder for an hour VIP session.

Arrived at the premise about half hour later and was greeted by Angela. Paid the fee and Thunder came out from the back room to greet me. Boy oh boy, Thunder’s pair of big melons got my attention straight the way…I got stunned a bit I nearly forgot to say hi back at her.

I was lucky enough to get access to room 1, which is the most spacious room, and as soon as the door closed, Thunder came and gave me a big hug plus some DFK straight the way. It is at this moment I had a better look of her face. As brother BC said before, Thunder has a hint of Western mix on her face, and yes, she is bloody beautiful.

She asked me to laid on the waterbed and start giving me a nuru massage, which was fantastic. She was so attentive and she does not rush at all. It is almost like she is enjoying the moment together with me.

After around 10 minutes Thunder asked me to turn over and she rubbed my front body with her big pair of great asset!! It feels so good. She then proceed with an absolutely amazing BBBJ and it continued for over another 10 minutes.

Time to get up from the waterbed, Thunder gave me and herself a good wash (and another BBBJ for a couple of minutes) before we headed to bed.

Once we are on the bed it was DFK non-stop for 5 minutes, while I played with her big tits and she was playing with my little brother.

She then asked me to lay on my back and gave me ANOTHER BBBJ, oh my god, I can take it all day. Her BJ skill is just phenomenal, I had to try really hard not to cum.

I asked her to dom me up and we had sex in a few different positions. One thing I have to mention is that her pussy is really tight, it feels really great inside her!

Once we are done, Thunder gave me a really nice and firm massage to finish the session off.

Times up and we took a shower together. Thunder is another 10/10 girl from 244. Nice body, pretty face, and her skills and attitude are both very good.

I went back downstairs to have a chat with Angela and she kindly offered me a glass of white wine. We chatted for nearly half an hour. During this time, a girl joined the conversation. Her name is Kira, and I told Angela I have marked Kira’s name down for “future reference”.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice AR mate

Thunder is a sexy girl and those big melons of hers are just magnificent
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks,billysyd

Kira looks heaps hot ! I must try her next time also.

she is one humdinger
    shane

Thunder a boom boom 244 oxford paddington girl
    a busty Chinese girl,from the Xinjiang region. She is very pretty with big natural D cup tits. Thunder ...

Banned
    She is a pretty but also cheeky girl who loves to rub her body against you and grab your little fella at reception.

just let her have it

vee joins thunder tomorrow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey Mr Paddington.. u need a girl named storm, lightning, cloud and rain. Then you can advertise your having a cold front moving in from the east...

smiles beautiful day today no cold front
    shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Almost try

Almost try her on that day, but picked another girl. She absolutely in my bucket list for my next visit.

magic girl here today

happy fathers day

feeling like some tasty D cup boobs and a body that is going to wrap your dick into a
    silk like cocoon than Thunder is just ripe for the picking at Paddington all day today until she drops
    Shane

thunder back 1 july

thunder is back tomorrow