Thread: C Yoyo - Sexy and energetic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Yoyo - Sexy and energetic

Hi guys

I’ve been reading these reviews for a while, but this is the first time I feel I’ve needed to submit my own. Yoyo from 278 is a Chinese girl that really gave me a level of service that was outstanding and unexpected. I left a very pleased customer.

Yoyo came into the room and revealed a fit, athletic body with perfect, natural C Cup breasts and a super cute face. Her English is good enough for a conversation and we chatted for a while. She started kissing me and performed (and really enjoyed) DFK the entire session. We moved into the shower and she went BBBJ under the water amazing. Coming back to the room I laid her down and licked her out and she came a few times. I went to fuck her but she demanded I kiss her for a while first.

But the best part was the sex itself. Yoyo let me lift her up and place her in a variety of positions - including over a chair and standing in front of the mirror. It was one of the most energetic sessions I’ve ever had and she truly was enjoying herself. We finished with her sucking me with water play so I could CIM but I wanted to fuck her again so I flipped her over and came on her back.

I only wanted to give a short review and there are a few things I’ll leave to myself. But the energy shown by Yoyo was really something else - so she deserves the review and my strong recommendation.

Cheers
    Mr.K

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. Will have to make the time to go visit her soon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow great review. I have seen Yoyo a few times. Your description of her is accurate C cup and sexy body, she is fit and know how to please a man. Every time I see her I came out happy and drain by the activities that she provide. She is a proacative girl and lead the way if you like or you can take the lead. If you want fantastic service Yoyo is the one especially DFK and Bbbj/Cim. She can eat you out that I can tell you. On sex position she can do cowgirl, Doggy, mission, and others. With her you need at least 45 to 60 min to get the full benefit. She treat me very well. What can I say I m a happy returns customer. Try her out if you haven't tested her treatment at least for once. You will be a happyman as many review about her have said. Yoyo, Keep up the good work, .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review, haven't tried Yoyo yet, but she is on second top of my 278 list, first is Star

Yoyo is perfect; balances a high level of professionalism and sensuality. Definitely a must see if you are after a mix of GFE and PSE!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I used to fuck Yoyo when she worked at 12 Euston St Rydalmere.

She was fantastic then and she still seems fantastic now.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgotten how many times I have seen this girl, 278 is a bit out of my way, but the fact that I continue to make the trek back to spend time with this gorgeous girl is a testament to how addictive this girl is.
    Body, absolutely perfect proportions. Athletic, toned yet insanely feminine. Face, gorgeous with the most amazing lips, like kissing a marshmallow and just as sweet. She also knows how to put them to good use everywhere else during the session.
    Few times I have let her take the lead during our time together and she left no part of me unattended to. Other times I’ve taken the lead and she is just as accommodating either way. She aims to please. An hour is not enough time with this girl and she doesn’t waste a single second during our time together.
    A lot has already been said about the services she provides, but more importantly is how she delivers them. Apart from being insanely hot, she is a genuine sweetheart and her caring and playful nature makes you feel like you are with a long lost girlfriend you still think of fondly.
    Yoyo keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you again soon.