Thread: Lulu at Kelly's - very pretty and very good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lulu at Kelly's - very pretty and very good

Person's Name : Lulu (not the Lulu I saw and reviewed there back in December)

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 11/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite tall, lovely slim but still shapely figure, pert A/B-cups, cute bum, great legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mutual masturbation, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a very pretty and shapely girl who is great fun to be with

My experience/comments : Kelly’s had told me about a new girl called Lulu (not the Lulu I saw there and reviewed on 10.12.18). This Lulu had briefly worked there at the start of the year but she soon went home to China for a holiday and has recently returned, so I called to book her.

Paid Kelly and she lead me upstairs to Room 4 (the smallest room that the new girls always get, but it’s still OK, just makes DATY a bit cramped).

Lulu was there waiting and had her pyjamas on over her work clothes, which she sweetly seemed to be embarrassed about. She removed them to show she was wearing a sexy faux uniform of some type – a white top with epaulettes, and a very short and very tight black miniskirt (I have belts almost as wide).

The “uniform’ is not the one she is wearing in photos of her on other websites. The photos of her on the Kelly’s website are real but, if you want to see her face, she is Miko on the 60 Chatswood gallery (she worked there for one day) and she is Apple2 on the 105 Pymble website (excellent photo) where she works on Fridays and Saturdays. But in both cases, she is much prettier in real life.

Lulu was immediately very affectionate and she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss while pushing me back onto the bed and she lay on top of me.

She then yelped and jumped up, and I thought I must have hurt her in some way, but she’d noticed that the door was still open and she went to close it.

I stripped and showered and Lulu stripped.

She is really pretty and quite tall with a lovely slim, but still shapely figure. She has nice pert A/B-cups, a cute bum, great legs and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed for some more DFKing and she started to rub her tits over my body. She also got me to lick her nipples. This was a recurring theme throughout the session and she loved it, whether I was licking or lightly fingering her nipples – it really got her going.

Lulu worked her way down my body in the catbath and was soon licking and kissing my groin. I usually just tolerate the catbath, waiting for the real action to start, but this was very good as she used plenty of saliva and tongue while licking me.

Lulu asked whether I wanted “Suck condom or no condom” and she wiped me down and started a very good BBBJ, but before she got going she asked me not to cum in her mouth – fair enough.

She went slowly for a short while, with no hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact, and hardly any tissue-breaks, but soon upped the tempo and was rotating her head while she sucked me and she used her tongue well.

I propped myself up so I could watch this babe sucking me and to admire her arse in the mirror at the foot of the bed.

I suggested some 69 and Lulu moved round.

She was already quite wet and was immediately responsive and was soon moaning and twitching and grinding herself down on my tongue.

Lulu then stopped sucking me and sat upright on my face and just tossed me while she had her first of (I think) several climaxes.

She was twitching and bucking and moaning quite loudly.

It was too much for me and I had to get her to dismount.

She said “We fuck” but I said “Not yet” and got her to lie down for some DATY.

Lulu went off again and was pulling back her pussy-lips while I licked her and got me to lightly brush my fingers over her nipples. She was now dripping wet.

I went up for some more tongue-wrestling and, as I knelt over her and kissed her and then licked her nipples, she was stroking my cock and rubbing it against her clit – I certainly loved it and it sounded like she did as well.

I then lay beside her and continued to lick her nipples while she guided my hand down and got me to furiously rub her clit. I don’t know how many time she came – it was just in waves, rather than one enormous “O”.

All too much and I had to asked her to get a condom.

Lulu applied some lube, but I don’t think it was really needed, and guided me in for some cow-girl. It was tight but she was soon vigorously riding me.

When she tired I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed and re-entered. I went to finger her arsehole but she immediately swiped my hand away.

I was close to cumming and, as a delay, I suggested some mish and we switched.

This was great as she is very pretty and made lovely eye-contact and encouraging noises and we had some more DFKing.

I knew I couldn’t delay it much more so I just went for it and soon squirted.

Lulu tidied me up and we had a lovely chat via her translator app.

She said she was from Yunnan and has been here three months. I showed her the photo of her on the 105 Pymble website and did my impression of Lily’s syrupy voice when she’s talking to customers over the phone – girls who know Lily always love that!!

Time was up and I pointed to the clock. Lulu was still playful and affectionate as we showered and dressed.

I went downstairs for a long chat with Kelly. I also has a good chat with the fabulous Nicky (I couldn’t keep my hands off her and she didn’t object) and said hello to Sakura and Chanel and Mina. (Mina’s had her hair cut in a bob-cut and looks really sexy – she might be trying to imitate Nicky).

There was also a new girl there as well who looked very fit and do-able. It was her first day and Kelly told me her name was Angela. It wasn’t the same Angela whom I saw a couple of weeks ago – that one was pretty good but not great. I told Kelly she shouldn’t use the same name so soon as it’s confusing for us customers. Kelly agreed and said she’ll probably change this girl’s name. I’ll pass on her new name if she changes it.

Great session with a very good and seriously cute young lady.

Banned
    lulu is working today

Banned
    lulu is working today

Banned
    lulu is working today

Banned
    LULU IS WORKING TODAY

Banned
    lulu is working today