Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : Jan 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://artarmon90.com.au/

Phone : 0422207501 or
WeChat: Artarmon0422207501

Hours of Business : 10am - 12am

Rates : $200 / 60min

Size/shape : Petite little lady with perky bust and butt.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided This Session : Website suggests PSE but I decided only to partake in BBBJ, DATY, 69.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - Sunny is obedient and will take on your requests as long as they are reasonable. Honestly I will disclose my soft side here - I very much enjoyed the post-coital chat. Sunny has a bubbly heart and happy to take on any topic of conversation.

Experience :
Ended up finishing work late at night close to 10:15pm. I had added the shop out of curiosity earlier in the day after seeing decent reviews and good pricing. After a quick exchange with Rita (reception) on WeChat - was given the opportunity to see either Mona or Sunny.

While taking a cruisy drive down the pacific highway at night, I was thinking I might be out of luck by the time I get there as perhaps some walk-ins might force me a disappointing ride home. Sure enough, when I get to the shop only Sunny is available. I had made the trip and was keen for a release so I took the risk and stayed - I am glad I did. Handed the pineapples over to Rita while Sunny stood meekly next to me. Shortly took a shower while she did some preparations.

After an introductory exchange of questions to ease in, I was on the bed and Sunny started with a brief cat bath and very soon to my favourite BBBJ. No teeth - nice and slippery. Faster than I usually do but somehow gave me the tingles in all the right ways. I overindulged and lay in bliss for almost 10 minutes while she went at it between my legs - no complaints or expressions of tiredness even after a long day almost hitting 11pm. Hardworking for sure!

Por favor, may we move to 69? She willingly obliges and flips over - and boy oh boy… fans of outies, thin smooth lips and symmetry - it was such a joyful sight and a flowery smell. Once again, I took my sweet time drawing the alphabet, slurping and sucking this beautiful thing whilst appreciating her perky cheeks and tight butthole.

Finally asked her to flip over for mish and she slips on a dom and lathers some lube. Upon entering the site, a little squeal of pain - she says mine is big. She is tiny but easily overcame it, loosening up in no time. I was disillusioned by this optic trick, my little brother looked massive compared to her proportions and this was only exaggerated when she flipped for doggy. Again, a joyful sight seeing my rod inside her with her tight butthole glistening right in front of me. I cheekily swiped some lube onto my thumb and rubbed her butthole gently while pumping.

I can no longer handle it and finish up. Quickly off to the shower I go and return to the bed for a pleasant chat. This is where Sunny lives up to her name. She’s super bubbly and actually likes to chat, very different to when I first came through the door. I will leave the details of our conversation out for privacy and leave it to you gents to navigate yourselves.

She then offers round two but by that time, I am overstimulated and about to hibernate - the cruel reality of late night punts. She offers a massage until time is up, I accept although it is not her forte. We end up saying goodbye with a hug having made a connection and I drive home happy into the night.

Overall, whilst she may seem shy - she opens up eventually. I did not receive much audible feedback associated with pleasure but I am ok with that. She really is a pocket-rocket lady.

Shop exterior and interior are slightly dated and let’s just say smokers are welcome. There is plentiful parking on the street outside late at night but you have the option to park at shop rear from 5pm I believe.

Towels were standard laundered, red, medium roughness, absorbent. No significant smell but have smelled better ones in my punting career. 7/10.

And as always - YMMV