Thread: Help an ol' fart would ya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Help an ol' fart would ya

Now you young Whippersnappers need to educate an ol' fart.
    When I travel lately Wechat is one of my favourite apps - I used to think it was a forum for people suffering from incontinence!
    Now here in Brisvegas when I hit people nearby up pops lots of lovely ladies. The question is how do I know which are "available? Overseas its obvious - pictures or text says F me.
    Here I would imagine they are more discrete. Is there a code? what should I look for?
    I don't want to come across as a pervert texting back massage bb????
    Would appreciate any hints - ok now for bex and a good lay down.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would just keep it on, and wait for them to add you tbh.. People Nearby is a market place where everything from personal shoppers, scam artists, massages and call girls are roaming, there's no real way to tell, as some legit shops like SDS uses an obviously fake photo..

Avoid the people who's posting about Gold or Share prices : )
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    be carefully if you get it wrong they complain to wechat and then it is byebye like me they have blocked me out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by migaloo69 View Post
    be carefully if you get it wrong they complain to wechat and then it is byebye like me they have blocked me out
    just a quick handy hint regarding this point, before you start the punting process, get about 5 to 10 buddies (either through here or IRL) to get wechat accounts and add each other, when they block you, you can utilise the friends to verify your account back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thats exactly what i have to do . can anyone help out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry need more education on this...why would Wechat block you? Has it got to do with inappropriate messages or what.
    If I am using it what do I need to be aware of that could get me blocked as overseas in some places it is my lifeline to my honeys.
    Appreciate
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat has a built in 'report user or flag user' option, it also has a very strict user policy. I don't know how the logistics of how the reporting works afterwards, but I know if a new user gets reported, it's always automatically resulting in the user being blocked if there's any hint of inappropriate content..

the only way around this in a quick fix is having wechat friends who you know IRL or can message through another platform as well (i.e whatsapp LINE etc) to verify you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weird, these days on wechat, not much hanky panky on my nearby search? Used to be HEAPS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Weird, these days on wechat, not much hanky panky on my nearby search? Used to be HEAPS.
    I've noticed a bit more activity recently, my theory is that it comes and goes with the study semester. Alot of the nearby WL used to be in the nearby 300-500 range, and they look to be the descript of international students most of the time.