Thread: ABBY (TW) - Potential Pocket Rocket...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ABBY (TW) - Potential Pocket Rocket...

Saw this girl on the roster last week and her stats got me going straight away... so I was quite surprised when I was still able to get a booking with her today at the last minute.

Room10 and through the crack I caught the outline of a petite short thing coming to the door with what looked like some perky tits.

SCOPING
    Once that door opened it was like: “ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!” As all my hopes hopes came true. Before me in high heels, short red checkered skirt and super tight grey singlet was a pixie small girl with a very pretty kinda demure looking face. Big eyes and pointy look with wavy shoulder length hair. With heels off she is under 160cm and her body is probably more skinny than slim with a petite frame.

In the mood lighting she looks a bit tanned not like her paler pics (I would say the body close-up pics of her are accurate). Some decent B-C cup bolt-on’s and pointy nipples give her tiny frame an alarming proportion. It got me into high gear straight away.

Some girls have longer legs than their upper body, but even though her legs are nice and slim and her butt a cute little handful, I would say her legs are what make her shorter and her body is relatively long and lithe. On that note she is actually quite toned and smooth.

Gotta say though... in her heels her legs still look amazing. Nice slim calve muscles.

TASTING
    No kissing in the shower and tbh I had to initiate to get some lip time and she was tight lipped at that, so definitely no DFK. Not sure if it’s cos she is inexperienced or maybe not that into me. But kissing was definitely lack lustre.

PRE-GAME
    In the shower she soaped up my ‘little dipper’ real well and she has a wonderful light touch. Reminding me actually of Jolin or Deer with her hand work. I had to stop her cos she was getting me close just with her hands which is rare for me. BBBJ in shower and on the bed was shallow and she didn’t want me grabbing her head to get more depth. She has a really small mouth (and head) though and watching those lips around my cock was really getting me going.

MAIN EVENT
    Started in cowgirl and she eased onto me slowly. Not as tight as I was expecting from such a small girl but still good. She is unshaven which leads me to believe that she is new to this... and she seems a little awkward. Not much FOAM, just fast, breathing which I find more genuine. As I drove in a bit deeper she asked to change to missionary and I was happy to switch it up.

I went in, balls deep on top and drew out a sharp gasp, but after that it was like she was trying to keep quiet which I found kinda cute. As I worked into it I went for a couple of deep pounds and she quickly put her hand against me and said it was too hard.... so I did more grinding, feeling her bloated tits just under my chest and her mouth pressed against my shoulder. She feels really tiny under me, a tad taller than Missy or Deer. I actually think with some practice this one will be able to handle more. I felt no wall at the end of my cock and the more we fucked the more ‘drive’ she seemed to be okay with.

I asked for doggy and she said something quickly which I thought was a decline but then she turned over and pulled my cock into her and actually left her hand holding my cock as I entered her from behind to stop any deeper entry! Still very enjoyable grabbing her tiny waist and engulfing her tiny body beneath me, but alas as I tried to push in deeper I just felt her knuckles. So I told her it would be less deep if she lies down and puts her legs together. With her arse cheeks squishing my cock and my hands over her small shoulders it didn’t take me long to blow my load.

AFTERWARDS
    I dozed off but was surprised that she didn’t lie down with me to cuddle. It’s why I wouldn’t classify this as a GFE session. She instead went and showered solo and left me to do the same afterwards. She has only been at it for 8 days so perhaps she doesn’t know the Ginza standard. I’m sure they’ll educate her soon or we all will!

Bit of chatting at the end... another 23yr old English student who will probably stick around at least till the year end. Thought I would have to bring out my dodgy Mando, but her English is actually really good.

Overall, she ticks all the boxes for me in terms of looks and body and size. Connection was not as good as you get with other girls but again I think with more experience she will become one hell of a pocket rocket.

Man... Mmmm...that tight little body.
    How am I going to stay away.

Happy Punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Ill try her next

Thx for the review

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR big. I saw her too and had a similar experience as you. Not into DFK. Im about to write a review too. Can’t fault her for her service but she seemed she really lacked experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR big. I saw her too and had a similar experience as you. Not into DFK. Im about to write a review too. Can’t fault her for her service but she seemed she really lacked experience.
    Haha! Kind of relieved to hear that. Means it wasn’t just me. Her service I found a bit fresh but I think she will get better with time.

Got your PM, bro. That was an interesting read. Kinda made me curious abiut her if you know what I mean, when it comes to our regular Taiwanese ML, lol~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Got your PM, bro. That was an interesting read. Kinda made me curious abiut her if you know what I mean, when it comes to our regular Taiwanese ML, lol~
    Was actually thinking about that too.
    Haven’t seen many Taiwanese WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder if she is new to the industry or has worked in other shops. Perhaps upgrading from ML? Will have to investigate soon when cashed up.

I don't think she is new to industry
    . Just with the bolt obs (good job and suits her,) . But agree her service is a little mechanical. Although I'll be back for her body, very cute and her face is really pretty.

I don't think not having a shower or cuddling the customer after sex is a no no. I mean, she's happy to go get clean. Was that 30mins session? I guess it would be odd for an hour session. Shower midway. Lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    30min session mate. We fucked for a while too. I reckon she’ll sort out the DFK with time and like Baby/Deer before her will be able to handle cock better.

ML > WL.... interesting theory.

Seen Abby a few times. Agree her service is a bit distant and mechanical.

However, the point in this reply is to say, she is warming. Whether this is her getting better/ more comfortable or that this comes with familiarity, hard to say. But take home message is, she is getting more gfe and service oriented. Oh, management must've said something becsuse she did not shower straight after the dirty deed. I dont think we cuddled or hugged, but she lay and say next to me whilst I recovered.

Totally fit, petite fuck doll. Great tits (good job that suits her) and a great fuck. Service is improving and tbh, it is already above average anyway. We customers jsut get too accustomed to exceptionally high services. Haha.

Will be back for sure. What a doll.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Seen Abby a few times. Agree her service is a bit distant and mechanical.

However, the point in this reply is to say, she is warming. Whether this is her getting better/ more comfortable or that this comes with familiarity, hard to say. But take home message is, she is getting more gfe and service oriented. Oh, management must've said something becsuse she did not shower straight after the dirty deed. I dont think we cuddled or hugged, but she lay and say next to me whilst I recovered.

Totally fit, petite fuck doll. Great tits (good job that suits her) and a great fuck. Service is improving and tbh, it is already above average anyway. We customers jsut get too accustomed to exceptionally high services. Haha.

Will be back for sure. What a doll.
    Hahaha yea I agree. Like I said in my review, I couldn’t fault her service but I think we’ve just gotten too use to really good service! This was however coming after a phenomenal service from pink last time I visited 278.