Thread: Mandy - Bella Vista Massage - F107/24-32 Lexington Drive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mandy - Bella Vista Massage - F107/24-32 Lexington Drive

Bella Vista Massage is at F107/24-32 Lexington Dr, (There are 2 others others quite close by)
    Web site

This was my visit to this spot. I've been to one other in the same complex, and I believe there's a 3rd close by too. Nice clean and tidy premises, with all the ladies wearing uniforms.

The rooms have "No sexual services, underwear on please" signs up , but as Mandy extended her back rub into the top of my underwear I mentioned "You can take those off if it's easier" and that was that.

Mandy gave a quite good massage, pushing against my hands and arms to allow for an easy feel as she massaged. I asked her if my wandering hands were OK, she nodded "You like". I sure did. Ipaid $60 for the hour, and at about the 45 minute mark she went for the hot towels and flip. Her English wasn't fantastic, but we worked out it was a typical $50 for nude HJ, and a little extra for DATY. I didn't pursue any extras beyond that, so can't comment.

All in all a good massage and great finish. I would probably return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mona
    Very very pretty Thai girl, looks like AOC
    I have not idea how good her massage is because i cut straight to the chase and tipped $50 for nude HJ which lasted the full 30 minutes. She is hot and has the cutest dimples. pert boobs with wonderfully erect nipples. nice round firm butt cheeks!
    highly recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mona

Hey mate,
    Do you know how I could get in touch with Mona again.
    Since the shop has closed down