MIa.... Mamma Mia!!! Part 1 of 42 (Night)Shades of Gray

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : 42G, 42 Buffalo Rd, Gladesville

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour diamond

Size/shape : 170 cm tall, Very shapely, giant DD's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ (CIM), 69, DATY, FS, GFE

Booked an hour diamond with Mia after noticing she has finally come back from holiday in China since before Christmas. Mia is so much more beautiful in the flesh that her photos.. she isn't a skinny no shaped Chinese girl but a full on woman with a great figure and a huge set of tits that she love to have squeezed hard at all times! Justin greeted me at the door after booking an hour with this beautiful girl earlier in the evening. Mia walks into the room in her high heels and wearing a beautiful number, her English has improved considerably, even though she denies it! She made the bed and gave me some nice kisses and asked me to hop in the shower, which I did. Mia promptly joined me and gave me a good clean down in quick time, there was no time wasting here. I hop out of the shower and dry off, lay on the bed.. I already have a roaring hard-on just watching her and waiting in anticipation for her to join me.

Mia hops out of the shower and tells me that it's been too long since I seen her...9 months ago, I seen her at N5M! I actually cant believe that she actually remembers me! She looked at me and said "You like to fuck for long time! That is good!"

Mia begins by giving me a cat bath that is very slurpy. She works her way around my body and finally gets down to business of the BBBJ. Mia has the sloppiest, slurpiest BJ I have ever experienced, she didn't use any tissues whatsoever and just continued to gobble my cock for the next few minutes until I told her that I was about to cum. I asked her to stop and told her that I wanted to fuck her now.

Mia applied the dom and mounted me in CG and started off nice and slowly but then she began to up the tempo and I began to find it more and more diffficult to hold it back... Mia watched my face and then stopped at what must have been a only seconds until I lost my load! She motioned for me to hop on top and continue the session in mish and I slowly pounded away to her own thrusts.. Mia looks up at me, then whips off the dom and restarted her sloppy BBBJ and began working me up again! Mia's BBBJ is sloppy, wet and not a single tissue as she slurped away!

I asked her to lay down again and gave her a bit of a cockslide... very slowly and very gently she looked up at me and quietly said "no go in no condom!" Mia placed a large amount of trust in me not to go BBFS ... I was super careful as I slowly, ever so slowly rubbed her and I watched her slowly close her eyes and enjoyed herself so much!
    Finally, she opened her eyes, grabbed my cock and applied another dom ... she then grabbed my ass and pulled me in so hard that I nearly blew my load on the spot! Mia began whispering in Chinese and began caressing my arms... Mia then whispered something, and asked me to pump her in doggie which I obliged for for another 5 minutes. Mia then flipped me over and commenced her CG action again and this time, she pounded me into the carpet under the bed!!! My usual enormous self control was found wanting as Mia started to really hit her stride in CG and pounded me until I came with a huge bang! We had a quick shower and my cock stayed as stiff as a flagpole... Mia offer to give me a massage but I said no and convinced her that DATY was the best way to finish off the session!

Mia is an awesome girl.... I remember it mentioned her being AZ only while at N5M and she finally realised that fucking an old white guy isn't so bad! Mia has the softest skin and you need to be careful not to squeeze her giant boobs too hard until she gives you the go ahead to do so! Mia's pics do NOT do her enough justice! She is smoking hot and I highly recommend that you give her a try!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Thanks for the after report Mr Fugly !!!
    Sounds like a hot session =)
    She really is a surprise package, I gotta say... she actually loves sucking!!

Thanks for the after report Mr Fugly !!!
    Sounds like a hot session =)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Mamma Mia is here today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42