Advertised Hourly Rate: $65

Tip: $50

Estimated Age: only 19

Ethnic Background: French and African, delightful mix

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Length: Long, wild and wavy

Eyes Colour: Brown, I think

Height: About 165-170cm

Body Shape: Slim, but lovely perky B-C cup breasts (editing this, after reading King Wallys reply - I would say they are more a A to B cup) I was a little generous there

Massage P1:

Being her first day, she was nervous and I could tell. But we chatted and she loosened up and become more comfy. Massage skills were ok, she was just lacking some confidence, especially early, but she got into it and the cheekiness came out, with light touches and brushes as she went.

Part 2.

Before the flip, I had the usual light fingers all over the body, giving me goose bumps, then she gentle started between the legs and I had well and truly reacted well to her touch. She asked me to flip and I asked if we could stay like this for a bit longer. She giggled and agreed and I just loved her touch from this angle. As for the rest, I dont like to give away their secrets, but for a new girl on her first day, once she had her confidence up, was she ever cheeky and fun.

As always Angela checked in on me as I was leaving and I explained that she had a great new girl on her hands and as I had not been for a while, I owed her a review. So here it is.

WIR - 100% yes! I think that says enough!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yum! There aren't too many ebony MLs around. Might have to sample this one!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Yum! There aren't too many ebony MLs around. Might have to sample this one!
    You will not be disappointed. It is a unique part of this shop, a truly international list of girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might have to try her next Tuesday when in the area Will report back then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A star in the making. Great review and thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStone View Post
    I might have to try her next Tuesday when in the area Will report back then.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a great time with her this morning. She has the perfect body for me...probably B cups and perky, beautiful arse, shaved box and nice smiley face. She said she was from Bordeaux in France, with a French father and mother from the Ivory Coast in Africa. She has cute little freckles over her face which I find incredibly sexy.

The massage was OK and Fiona let me massage her for a while which was nice, and we had a lot of fun. She needs a little bit of tutoring of the art of tugging but I am very happy to provide that tutoring. I will definately return to see her again.
    F1.jpgF2.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a great time with her this morning. She has the perfect body for me...probably B cups and perky, beautiful arse, shaved box and nice smiley face. She said she was from Bordeaux in France, with a French father and mother from the Ivory Coast in Africa. She has cute little freckles over her face which I find incredibly sexy.

The massage was OK and Fiona let me massage her for a while which was nice, and we had a lot of fun. She needs a little bit of tutoring of the art of tugging but I am very happy to provide that tutoring. I will definately return to see her again.
    F1.jpgF2.jpg
    Congratulations to BigMatty for being the first customer! Funny thing, Fiona told me this morning that I was her first ever customer, but who really cares...all is fair in love and tugging!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congratulations to BigMatty for being the first customer! Funny thing, Fiona told me this morning that I was her first ever customer, but who really cares...all is fair in love and tugging!
    Maybe after Matty saw her and the "First ever customer" went down do well, she has used it a few times today.

But you have re-affirmed my need to meet her King Wally!

Senior Member(無間使者)

F1.jpgF2.jpg
    and OMG on that little black dress, love the length of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will be in city next week. lets see if I can catch here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hopefully this beauty is there next week while I’m in the area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

F1.jpgF2.jpg
    After reading King Wallys report, I reconsidered and thought I may have been a little generous on the bust. She is probably more a A-B, but they re lovely in proportion to her body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone else seen her yet, I am hoping to see her next week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop is getting better and better..

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I saw her again yesterday and she was great again. She has a great personality and we laughed a lot during our session. She still needs a little tutoring on her HJ technique and I will assist her with this next time.

I couldn't believe how busy this shop was yesterday...there were people cumming and going in all directions...it was like a platform at Central station...lot of people getting on and getting off!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is so cute and probably the most beautiful buttocks and curves that I have never seen! She told me that she works from Monday to Thursday. All she miss....maybe is the art of handjob and gaining confidence ... she is only 19, I am sure it will come with time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Even i saw her on the first day around noon..she is one the best girls in terms of service. Real GFE package. Tender, beautiful and mesmerising. I am in love with these french girls..Angela you rock!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Met this absolute treasure last week after many attempted bookings due to her popularity, a completely mind blowing experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Had a fantastic time with Fiona. She is quiet at first but she opens up and can get super horny... her HJ was pretty good too
    Fiona has been trained well by lots of brothers above, well done guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage at Central View Post
    Dear Gentlemen,

Frisky Fiona is working tomorrow Temptation Tuesday until 8pm, one of my best and most popular girls, sweet friendly and playful...book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central
    Might have to make a booking, call you tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast