Thread: Abby - Super petite girl. Ok service

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Abby - Super petite girl. Ok service

So I saw Abby last week at Ginza because her photo attracted me. Booked her for 1 hour and in I go to room 10 at Ginza for some action.

First impressions of Abby is that she’s super slim and really really tiny. She’s thin, tanned but strangely enough her ass is really shapely and round which is awesome. She greeted me and we proceeded to the shower.

Now normally before the shower most of the Ginza or 278 WL would offer you some listerine before DFK but she didn’t offer that and we went straight to the showers. I someone knew from that action that she’s probably not keen for DFK. In the shower she gave a nice cat bath, bbbj and rubbed her tits on my cock which is amazing.

After I stepped out of the shower I asked her where the listerine was from which she pretended she forgot to rinse beforehand ( I had a feeling she forgot on purpose). We did a rinse of mouth and it was onto the bed. I tried for some DFK and she only reciprocated with some light kissing (no tongue). My intuitions were correct. She doesn’t like DFK so I didn’t push it afterwards. The cat bath was nice and the bbbj was good. We did some 69 and just note she’s got a bush. On with the DOM for cowgirl, mish and the doggy for finish as I wanted to look at her perfect ass. Her ass is again shockingly round and sexy for someone so tiny. After the deed she offered a massage and then I asked for a second round, we had a quick shower and it was back to cat bath, bbbj and on with the dom for round two. I was taking a bit of time for the second round so she gave me a handjob whilst cat bathing for a finish.

Overall I couldn’t fault her service apart from her disinterest for DFK but service definitely felt a bit mechanical and not GFE. So it’s a strange feeling. Service was good but not quite right after my previous amazing session with Pink from 278. This session seemed super mechanical and no chemistry. In summary:

- good girl and service
    - quite cute and has a sexy petitie body
    - GFE was lacking. No DFK and after finishing there wasn’t any cuddling. Quite mechanical
    - I somehow felt she might of not offered the listerine early on before I asked hoping that I wouldn’t take up the DFK

Again your YMMV.

Kinda weird how a lot of girls at Ginza aren't doing DFK, used to always be a sure thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for your review! DFK isnt really important to me, like i dont care if i have it or not, my recent one was with roxy in 278 club, it was pretty good...
    btw is she worth a visit? is it worth for you to visit again?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    thanks for your review! DFK isnt really important to me, like i dont care if i have it or not, my recent one was with roxy in 278 club, it was pretty good...
    btw is she worth a visit? is it worth for you to visit again?
    For me personally no. I’m a huge on dfk and the service being non-mechanical. Having said that I couldn’t fault her on service apart from the no DFK. She’s well trained by Ginza but I just didn’t get the GFE feeling.

She’s really pretty though and her body is petite and curvy which appeals to a lot of people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    For me personally no. I’m a huge on dfk and the service being non-mechanical. Having said that I couldn’t fault her on service apart from the no DFK. She’s well trained by Ginza but I just didn’t get the GFE feeling.

She’s really pretty though and her body is petite and curvy which appeals to a lot of people.
    oh thank you, i will consider it and may try her