Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Number One Masaage at Rocklea raided yesterday

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    maybe they shouldnt have offered the private health fund rebate. Might have got a legit customer and grabbed hold too soon....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think being sited very close to a school (about 100 to 200m) and just a little bit further in the other direction to a blue station... may have been a factor.
    Also, their advertising is quite suggestive.
    Last edited by Kowabunga; 29-03-2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Missed some words

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe the local brothel complained because of the competition.

I was reading that in the last 2 days there have been many raids òn shops in Sydney by the dept of immigration.

Banned
    Deputy Premier Jacky "I'm a trendy lefty from West End" Trad feels that such sex work is exploiting women for privileged white men and hence needs to be outlawed; therefore the direction for police raids. QLD is sadly still in the 1950's era.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The point is "who is complaining to the copper... In many cases the complaint comes form a legitimate, licenced brothel that is nearby and is pay huge licencing fees, having health checks etc while the massage place down the road scates by with none of this due to operating a "massage shop". the brothel owners often complain and thats why these shops are targetted.

the shop at the Gap was pretty much advertising sexual services, and in the middle of a shopping centre, next to a school and across the road form the op station.. may as well put a sign up that says " come and arest me"... the do gooders in that area would have been onto them in a flash..

the shops that survive are the ones that are in less profiled locations away from Jan Citizen's do gooder daily routine ..

PS - also some shops get complaints because a punters wife sees a message on their phone and decides to get even with the punter..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder how many of the posters who are portraying massage shops as the sweet and innocent victims of a draconian and totalitarian government actually realise how many STIs are floating around these shops recently?

Or perhaps not concerned about that because you're the ones spreading them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12