Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toombul Massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Toombul Massage

Had a punt at new shop Toombul Massage opening special $50 hr old house on Sandgate Rd has been done up nicely looks fresh & clean with big rooms.

Meet & greet by middle aged mamasan & shown to room, Ml enters Jap, peroxide hair not a stunner but acceptable massage average with far to much oil but enough TT to make interesting.On flip offered standard extra's but a body slide @ $150 is just ridiculous to me tried to negotiate but her English not the best so difficult went for the nude option,really flat chested so no good if your into boobs.
    Take the shower option because of the oil the shower is over the bath type new fittings every where but old house pressure makes it a bloody hard time with plenty of jumping LOL.
    She said girls rotate between sister shop at Indooroopilly think its Station Rd
    WIR not for her but there was a great looking body on a South American with tats that appeared from her car when i was leaving.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is passing the toombul shopping center or close by mate?sound really interesting.cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly opposite Toombul Shopping Centre parking & entrance at the back on Parklands St heaps of signage cant miss it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gracias amigo, defo my next punt, ill give it a visit tmrw after work,report later for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went here today after work,like APL says you cant miss the place lol,big house on the corner with plenty of signages
    greeted at the door by a short girl nice body but ugly face ,ask for a latin girl ,was told they have two ,one from colombia and other south american ,
    funny coz colombia is south america ,anyway,the house is old but the set up is amazing,clean ,neat and bigs room,the shower looks really fresh and clean as well.
    i didnt told her i was from cuba to make her feel confortable with me,cute,nice body and sleeve tattoo on her arm,talkative and very friendly.
    she did her best on my "hard"massage.she was wearing a tight short and a singlet,i has have a couples bad experiencias with girls waering tight shorts coz they doesn't allow you touch too much so even after lots of TT on the flip i didnt take anything from the menu.
    so ill back next time to try the other girl and see what happens.
    shop:10
    ml:8
    actitud:9
    wir ,yes.
    happy punting amigos.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "funny coz colombia is south america "
    😂😆
    Some of these girls so dumb, u could tell 'em Colombia is a crater on the moon and they would'nt know.
    So was she too expensive bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol,yeah amigo,she told south america like if south america was it another country lol
    I cant tell cause i didn't take any from the menu, option 1 was as usually $50 but like i said:thight shorts is a bad sign for me lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried the Indooroopilly sister shop today greeted by little young very large Asian did a runner not my thing cant say much more

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Tried the Indooroopilly sister shop today greeted by little young very large Asian did a runner not my thing cant say much more
    😂😆
    Geeez u have all the luck bro.
    "Young very large Asian", not something u hear a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    😂😆
    Geeez u have all the luck bro.
    "Young very large Asian", not something u hear a lot.
    You idiot LOL you can throw another very very in there as well mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here couple weeks ago. Had the South American girl S*. Nice big tits for her frame and massage was decent too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went there yesterday. Short chubby Asian girl, not very pretty. Crap massage with too much oil. Offered extras pretty early. Took the 2P option. Wish I hadn't bothered. Girl complaining about how quiet business was. Session was cut way short, I didn't care - just wanted to get the hell out! All a bit meh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    Went there yesterday. Short chubby Asian girl, not very pretty. Crap massage with too much oil. Offered extras pretty early. Took the 2P option. Wish I hadn't bothered. Girl complaining about how quiet business was. Session was cut way short, I didn't care - just wanted to get the hell out! All a bit meh.
    They don't have a clue do they. They complain about how quiet it is, then when they do get a paying customer they only do a half arsed job, then probably wonder why they don't get repeat customers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time had that south American girl with nice boobs but she didn't have that hotness about her. second time had smaller slim asian girl no curves but at least her attitude was sexy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this place the other day. Late arvo, walked in, two girls on their phones, didn’t even look up, one girl downstairs doing the laundry. 4th came out of one of the rooms, looked like she had been napping. Was probably the hottest of the bunch. Ended up with her.

$65 for the hour. Big clean massage room, mirrors on the walls. Massage was ok. Found out she was South American/Asian mix. This worried me a bit as most SA are $$$. Limited tickle. Complained whole time about lack of customers and that I was her first of the day. Thought maybe I’d get a good effort. Very wrong. Get to the last 10mins, wants $150 Option 3 no touching. I laughed and walked out. South American is just not a winner for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    Tried this place the other day. Late arvo, walked in, two girls on their phones, didn’t even look up, one girl downstairs doing the laundry. 4th came out of one of the rooms, looked like she had been napping. Was probably the hottest of the bunch. Ended up with her.

$65 for the hour. Big clean massage room, mirrors on the walls. Massage was ok. Found out she was South American/Asian mix. This worried me a bit as most SA are $$$. Limited tickle. Complained whole time about lack of customers and that I was her first of the day. Thought maybe I’d get a good effort. Very wrong. Get to the last 10mins, wants $150 Option 3 no touching. I laughed and walked out. South American is just not a winner for me.
    just clarifying this was Toombul shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am a bit confused what shop you talking about as well. I have never seen any ladies sitting at the entrance of Toombul Massage as you walk in. Normally they come out of another room

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    I am a bit confused what shop you talking about as well. I have never seen any ladies sitting at the entrance of Toombul Massage as you walk in. Normally they come out of another room
    If this is the place opposite Toombul shopping centre, then avoid it. Great advertising but the worst punt I have had in my six years in Brisbane. ML’s there do not give a crap, they just want your money.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea this place is shit been there twice always disappointed. The way they portray in Locanto and reality is shit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    many of the girls are also LMH girls which has also dropped in value.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast