Cici at 60 - a very good session

Person's Name : Cici

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 20/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice curvy figure (not fat) with lovely C/D-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - lovely, friendly girl, very good service

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Cici a couple of times recently but each time she was starting later in the afternoon because she went to school beforehand.

I’d met Cici after my session with Baby last week and been told they were friends and I liked what I saw. They said they wanted a double but I said I was too old.

Yesterday, after my session with Gucci, I asked Darren and Terry about Cici’s hours and was told she would be working this morning so I booked her.

Arrived and Cici was ready and waiting so I paid Darren and he showed me into a room and Cici soon arrived.

She has a pretty face and was wearing a fishnet thing with glistening “diamonds” on it (she said she’d bought it yesterday) over a black bra and knickers.

The photos on the website are definitely of her (she was even wearing the same necklace) and she does have those lovely dark eyes, but there are a couple of extra kilos on her frame now (she is more curvy but certainly not fat).

I stripped and showered and Cici stripped. She has nice natural (I think) C/D-cups and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and after some LFKing and a brief lick of my nipples, Cici moved down and started licking my groin and then took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice a soft and slow to start with, no teeth, good hand-action and lovely eye-contact. She didn’t go particularly deep and there were a few short tissue-breaks but it was still very good.

Cici, while she was sucking me, was lying on one side between my legs and she scissored her legs either side of one of my legs and rubbed her pussy against it.

We’d got off to a quick start so I let her blow me for about 10 minutes before I suggested some 69.

She sprayed some mouthwash in my mouth and on her pussy before moving round.

Almost immediately she went off and was moaning loudly and twitching and squirming before she soon sat upright, panting “Fuck me, fuck me” but we were less than 20min into the session so I asked her to suck me some more.

After a while I asked Cici to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY. Again she was soon moaning loudly and squirming and bucking.

A bit more BJ and I was soon too close to squirting so I asked her to get a condom. I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said "No” (although it says on the shop’s website she does CIM – I meant to mention this to Darren on my way out but I was too knackered and I forgot).

Some lube was applied and we started with some cow-girl. She was tight but she squeezed me in and went slowly at first and I played with her tits.

She started to ride me energetically and she then suggested that I fuck her so I asked for some doggie.

I stood by the bed and she knelt in front of me. She kept her legs together but I still had good access and she got nice and loud as I gradually went faster.

Next we switched to the mish and again I started slowly but ended up pounding away as rapidly as my old bones could manage and, with her wrapping her legs around me and loudly urging me on and talking dirty, after a really frantic spell I squirted.

(At one stage, while I was pounding away, Cici was bending her head down to lick my nipples so I was left staring closely at the pillowcase which had a black and white zig-zag design on it. This made it difficult to focus– like one of those optical illusion pictures – and I started feel a bit dizzy, so I had to close my eyes.)

I collapsed on the bed, with my heart thumping alarmingly, and Cici tidied me up and she went to shower while I slowly got my breath back – that’s my aerobics workout done for the day.

She rejoined me on the bed and we had a good chat. She said she has only been here for one month, which quite surprised me as her English is reasonable.

Cici originally said she was from Guangzhou but, when I showed her some photos on my phone of my holidays in China, she said Guilin was her hometown (I guess she’d been born there and then moved to Guangzhou).

She works at 60 Saturdays through to Wednesdays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

All too soon time was up and I had to shower and dress. As I dressed I asked her about a double with her and her friend Baby and asked whether they kiss. Cici asked where so I pointed to her pussy but she said “No” and pointed to her breasts and said “Just here”.

A quick word with Darren and Terry on the way out and it was back into the real world.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Nice read thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Currently the best at the $150/hr at this shop. Really knows how to bbbj

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100