Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much do you think you've spent on punting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Side question, how much do you the girls make? Like a top ginza girl - e.g. lala?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think you'd find one who would answer that truthfully.....and why should they? We can only speculate and do the maths.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really wonder how you guys have so much money to punt, or maybe I just have really low income....after rent, food and expenses if I punt once a week I won't have any savings left. Or maybe some just spend everything on punting and don't save?

I don't know how much I have spent. Don't really keep track of it. I have kept a record of how much I have lost gambling. That is around $900,000 over a 10 year period. Imagine the amount of Chinese pussy I could have had sex with lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I don't know how much I have spent. Don't really keep track of it. I have kept a record of how much I have lost gambling. That is around $900,000 over a 10 year period. Imagine the amount of Chinese pussy I could have had sex with lol.
    I feel better about my half mill punting bill now LOL

I suppose punting amd gambling are pretty much the same.......you spend all that money and what do you really have to show for it.......fuck all.

Anyway......you can't take it with you so may as well waste it.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect23 View Post
    Side question, how much do you the girls make? Like a top ginza girl - e.g. lala?
    ALot mate. If chinese girl coming to work in sydney for about 2 year will be a millionaire easy in china.
    Some build a house in the hometown or bought an apartment all pay in full. Some working here during china uni. Break to support their education.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I feel better about my half mill punting bill now LOL

I suppose punting amd gambling are pretty much the same.......you spend all that money and what do you really have to show for it.......fuck all.

Anyway......you can't take it with you so may as well waste it.
    BC that's exactly right. Yeah it was fun but what have I got to show ? At least punting you can say you sex with a nice Asian Girl weather it's a shit punt or not, at least you got something out of it.

Yeah gambling is the biggest waste of money and time. Did win big amounts but you never win back what you've lost.

think of the good you have done
    shane

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    think of the good you have done
    shane
    Yeah lined your pockets LOL
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

you mean the girls!!!!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Often when I go to brothels I see expensive cars in the driveway (not just talking about Ginza here). Can’t work out if the car is owned by the brothel owner or one of the girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a lot of Chinese pussy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe only punt when you win?
    BC that's exactly right. Yeah it was fun but what have I got to show ? At least punting you can say you sex with a nice Asian Girl weather it's a shit punt or not, at least you got something out of it.

Yeah gambling is the biggest waste of money and time. Did win big amounts but you never win back what you've lost.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. All into the pokies?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have spent somewhere between too much and not enough...I look at it like this as long as family is taken care of the rest is gravy for fun.

Someone said once, you only live once and if you do it right, once is enough.

Punt away I say, it’s only money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow!!! What you guys spend on punting is more than my annual salary!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think in total (past 2 years), I’ve spent around the 10k Mark (I’m a newbie compare to you OGs)

Quote Originally Posted by Jactivate View Post
    I appreciate the kind words! I will settle down some day - it's just too much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Wow!!! What you guys spend on punting is more than my annual salary!
    Punt within your means. Pay all your bills and put some money aside for saving first, then spend some on girls. It is very addictive like drugs so you have to keep it in proportion to your financial means.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    I think in total (past 2 years), I’ve spent around the 10k Mark (I’m a newbie compare to you OGs)
    I earn about $150k pa and I spend about $500 week. Punt two or three times a week

Quote Originally Posted by joker80 View Post
    Dudes, punting is an addiction.
    Just because it is legal, you think it is safe and forums like this make it acceptable, it does not change the fact that punting is a huge drain on your life!

No judgement here, but if you want to stop punting, but can't, you should get help.
    Check out this video for ideas on how to heal a 'dopamine soaked' brain:
    https://youtu.be/icu8hwo4mZY

If anything, cutting down on how many times we all punt, will send the price of pussy crashing down. Win Win!
    So, why are you still here then ??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast