Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much do you think you've spent on punting?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to say punting regulary in properly cadence greatly improve my mental health, release all kinds of stress from work/life. Improve my physical conditions and my testosterone. I have six packs and muscular body. My biggest motivation of working out is being able to have fulfilled sex.

My spent on punting is average 10k and recently increased to 13k this year. Worth the money because I perform much better with the help from punting.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I have to say punting regulary in properly cadence greatly improve my mental health, release all kinds of stress from work/life. Improve my physical conditions and my testosterone. I have six packs and muscular body. My biggest motivation of working out is being able to have fulfilled sex.

My spent on punting is average 10k and recently increased to 13k this year. Worth the money because I perform much better with the help from punting.
    +1 !

I do agree with the other post that punting (sexually) is an addiction, but if you can keep that under control like one RnT session a week = $90-$95/weeks x 52 - it's still under $5K a year and if you can manager the time, the money and your own bodily conditions, then why not? especially for people like yours truly here who are Not getting any younger and who know how long we could keep this/it UP (punt intended !!)

on the other hand, the other punting addiction like gambling, it's much much worst as it could really ruin your life. For argument sake, when was the last time you even spend more the $500 a week in sexual punting ? but with gambling, you could be losing thousands easily, and believe me, when you are in a losing streak, you go crazy to try to win it back and you can never, so if you are maxing out on your credit cards and start borrowing money from friends and family to gamble - get professional help before it's too late.

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am a mere peasant compared to you guys wow haha, I dont think ive spent more than around 15k for the entire time ive been punting which is probably now about 8 years. Maybe its a bit more but I wasnt a regular punter except for recently.

Joker: 2 Things

1. This forum doesnt make punting acceptable. It IS acceptable. Ths forums just provides punter experiences.

2. Not going to shops doesnt discount the pussy. Quite the opposite in fact. Shops need to charge more to make back their losses when business is low otherwise they will close. Its only if they are doing well will they be more inclined to offer discounts, as they can take the hit without going red. There might be short term promo prices to get some numbers through the door, but ultimately it wont matter if service is crap.
    What does drive cost is competition. A monopoly is allowed to charge what they want, you got no choice (Apple phones as example, although they are recently introducing "lite" version to compete) a saturated market (like Sydney) will see some discounted beavers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure how much you guys spent on sex without going to shops. I bet you have to spend more and often times, receive less.

I spent more money by having a girl friend and get much less quality sex. Unless we both aim for marriage in this relationship, she may save me a bit of money. I have seen punters buy luxury bags, jewelries to WLs, in exchange of time spend with them. Which I kind of understand but don't get the point. They can easily spend like 10k in a few days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Punt within your means.

If you are a billionaire then fill your super yacht with lots of pussy and have orgies all day

If you are poor, go once a month
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Not sure how much you guys spent on sex without going to shops. I bet you have to spend more and often times, receive less.

I spent more money by having a girl friend and get much less quality sex. Unless we both aim for marriage in this relationship, she may save me a bit of money. I have seen punters buy luxury bags, jewelries to WLs, in exchange of time spend with them. Which I kind of understand but don't get the point. They can easily spend like 10k in a few days.
    Yep, if you just want sex, from a purely financial perspective you are better off punting. However the thrill of the chase is often a reward in itself. What man doesn’t like the challenge of bedding that hot girl he met in a bar even if it costs a few drinks and dinner?

Those punters buying expensive jewellery and hand bags for WLs however are well and truly hooked.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a mixed feeling about punting, when i'm broke as fck I always regretted i started this punting life but when i'm loaded as fck I love the journey to the p*nthouse. The excitement of going in and getting my imagination run wild is excellent. But once the toxin in released the serotonin is released too; a bit depressed.

Always thinking of trying to get out of this life but it is very very very hard; as you know the only things developing in Sydney right now is the massage shops and brothels; every nook and corner has new neon lights to attracts you in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Way to much hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prolly 15 grand. I have only been punting for little over a year

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I spend 12k to 25k per annum....

Banned
    The best advice is to spend within your budget and not get carried away with seeing as many as girls as possible and then realising you have to take out a loan secured against your home to pay for your expensive adventures because you have a sex addiction. This is what happened to my friend who was spending more money on these girls than on his son. You try telling him to deal with his addiction but he's under the spell of these girls because they start calling him and wanting to see them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Few years ago when I was an option trader I could make a few hundred just like that. Those were the days but before I was on my train station brothel adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The best advice is to spend within your budget and not get carried away with seeing as many as girls as possible and then realising you have to take out a loan secured against your home to pay for your expensive adventures because you have a sex addiction. This is what happened to my friend who was spending more money on these girls than on his son. You try telling him to deal with his addiction but he's under the spell of these girls because they start calling him and wanting to see them.
    wow...your friend? You did share this on New year's day.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've probably been punting now for around 12 years.

Average per year is around 10-12k (once a week normally)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started punting in the late 90's at AWOP. Always enjoyed sex so have continued on average once a month but maybe a bit more these days. I would estimate $50K and about 5L of cum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to be about 10k a year, now under 5k

Far less than the cost of a wedding and divorce

Junior Member(有D料到)
    trying to limit to one visit per fortnightly pay

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be a lot... haven't thought about

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    500 a month? i think compared to you guys i'm just a baby

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast