Thread: Hong Kong Massage in Hunter Connection

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hong Kong Massage in Hunter Connection

Anyone have any intel on Hong Kong Massage in hunter connection in the city?

It’s downstairs near the Hunter St entrance next door to the luggage shop.

I thought I saw it mentioned in another thread a while ago (by location) but under a different name so wondering if it’s the same place?

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, Hong Kong. Over there r&t shops are everywhere, but also full service is available and good too. Best places are James Lee Mansion, Fuji Building, Hop Yee Building and 70 Percival Rd. All quite cheap, all legal, but HK accommodation rates are a killer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by f6tornado View Post
    Ah, Hong Kong. Over there r&t shops are everywhere, but also full service is available and good too. Best places are James Lee Mansion, Fuji Building, Hop Yee Building and 70 Percival Rd. All quite cheap, all legal, but HK accommodation rates are a killer.
    Good tips f6tornado, but I'm going to guess Rowdy is referring to this spot, in Sydney. Quite the cab fare from one to the other

You might be just the fella to comment over in this thread though!
    temp_hc_syd.jpg
    Last edited by Just_some_guy; 21-03-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Add link

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha, yeah I realised that after I posted it. Still, it's good punting over there for anyone travelling.

Banned
    Funny how the Hunter Connection, linked to the Government's railway station, will let you erupt your cum beside a busy commuter walkway! Thanks Gladys, bringing joy back to commuters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember years back there was a massage shop directly across from Naugthy Chef Vietnamese store at the hunter connection underpass linking Wynyard station to Hunter. The massage shop had 2 x milfs and 2 rooms with curtains only facing the walkway.

When people sit and have their Vietnamese food, you are facing the massage shop and sometimes could actually see the curtains move. I bet if you walk next to it, you could hear "sounds of happy endings"... Way too public

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Funny how the Hunter Connection, linked to the Government's railway station, will let you erupt your cum beside a busy commuter walkway! Thanks Gladys, bringing joy back to commuters.
    I think there are a few suburban stations with conveniently located RnT shops.

Carlton comes to mind with one shop being right at the bottom of stairs to/from the overhead concourse, a few more on the other side of the adjoining roads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Since like no one answer your question

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post
    Anyone have any intel on Hong Kong Massage in hunter connection in the city?

It’s downstairs near the Hunter St entrance next door to the luggage shop.

I thought I saw it mentioned in another thread a while ago (by location) but under a different name so wondering if it’s the same place?

Cheers!
    New to this forum, since like no one had answered your question,

I remember last year sometime, due to getting some time to burn.
    I did go in and wanted a message not looking for something special.

Part 1 is not pro, and the service is terrible.
    The lady (around 35)offer all service. I got away with $50 hj with frown face But offered full service at $100.
    Not sure about what others offer and service.

This shop and other Thai place in a hidden corner at hunters and George around the area is somewhere I never return.
    Hope this helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm not sure about HK massage, but there's a thai massage up through those steps on Hunter street, if you walk up and keep going, it comes out onto George Street.

https://goo.gl/maps/vDVZHvjgHtj

The thai massage is on the left hand side at the top of the stairs. The name is confusing as I saw 2 signages. I know that's not Hunter Connection but they do RnT.