Thread: Anyone tried C Snow (from Ginza)? Please share

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried C Snow (from Ginza)? Please share

She is always in 278club roaster so i put her as 278 club. In the profile says she is very good and experienced. Anyone tried? Please share!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she the legendary Snow (Jolin) from 2013? Stats looks similar.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think shes Ella from 57 sakura.
    Probably the best looking girl there atm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    She is always in 278club roaster so i put her as 278 club. In the profile says she is very good and experienced. Anyone tried? Please share!
    Bro hc2030.. instead of asking .. TOFTT!! Go and see her and post a review!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I think shes Ella from 57 sakura.
    Probably the best looking girl there atm
    As you now mentioned, she does looks abit like ella from s.h.e, great service! But talks abit too much.

Slightly disappointed as she's not as sexy as she had been described.

Expectations are high in ginza. Maybe because girls like claire, rui, nicole,didi, and etc(too many long leg WL) have set snow outside top 15 girl on my list 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Bro hc2030.. instead of asking .. TOFTT!! Go and see her and post a review!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    i am actually like seeing a review! Too many girls in my list and dont wanna see one that i wasn't really into after the comments..
    I book in advance everytime and i dont need to see girls in line, which i actually would like to do so, I had seen girls in line but not much girls in line that time before even I had booked for someone, sitting in the waiting room, then a few times after I was asked to sit inside the little room with curtain and i couldnt't see the girls!
    Today I booked in advance because it was too busy and no rooms available even the girl I booked is available, i was waiting in the waiting room and i was asked to sit inside the curtain area while there are like 10 girls in line having 3-4 guys picking them...i actually wish i can see them like why i can't have a chance to see them even i have chosen a girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hc2030 View Post
    I saw her Thursday.
    She is quite pretty. Obviously not the prettiest in Ginza and 278 though.
    Those would be Jin, Sophia, Alin, Star, Angel, and others.

Having said that, she is quite easy to look at.
    She has some African braided hairstyle going on the side of her head which was quite tastefully done and looks good on her.
    But the best trait of this girl is her exuberance and playfulness.
    She was constantly teasing and smiling. It's actually quite infectious as I was doing the same to her.

Her BBBJ was good but again, nothing to write home about.
    However, in few instances, I maneuvered her head to bob up and down on my cock and that felt really good.
    At the moment, my best BBBJ girl is Cici. No one has even come close to her since Lala and Deer retired.

Regarding sex, I only tried cowgirl and missionary and she was quite vocal with loud moans.
    Finished it off with nice CIM.

Overall, a great girl with good service.
    She does lit up the room with her enthusiasm and smiles.
    Even though I didn't speak a word of Mandarin, we still joked around and have fun for 45 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I saw her Thursday.
    She is quite pretty. Obviously not the prettiest in Ginza and 278 though.
    Those would be Jin, Sophia, Alin, Star, Angel, and others.

Having said that, she is quite easy to look at.
    She has some African braided hairstyle going on the side of her head which was quite tastefully done and looks good on her.
    But the best trait of this girl is her exuberance and playfulness.
    She was constantly teasing and smiling. It's actually quite infectious as I was doing the same to her.

Her BBBJ was good but again, nothing to write home about.
    However, in few instances, I maneuvered her head to bob up and down on my cock and that felt really good.
    At the moment, my best BBBJ girl is Cici. No one has even come close to her since the Lala and Deer retired.

Regarding sex, I only tried cowgirl and missionary and she was quite vocal with loud moans.
    Finished it off with nice CIM.

Overall, a great girl with good service.
    She does lit up the room with her enthusiasm and smiles.
    Even though I didn't speak a word of Mandarin, we still joked around and have fun for 45 minutes.
    thanks for your review, i might try her one day!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why do 278 put guys with booking into small room with curtain close. Would be good if all guys can see the line up so we can visit the girls next time. Anyone know why.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why do 278 put guys with booking into small room with curtain close. Would be good if all guys can see the line up so we can visit the girls next time. Anyone know why.
    Very much agreed! I bet you are having the same thing!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ayamjantan View Post
    As you now mentioned, she does looks abit like ella from s.h.e, great service! But talks abit too much.

Slightly disappointed as she's not as sexy as she had been described.

Expectations are high in ginza. Maybe because girls like claire, rui, nicole,didi, and etc(too many long leg WL) have set snow outside top 15 girl on my list 😂
    There's never too many long legged beauties, bro. I often get vivid dreams of myself rolling around in a sea of faceless, long legs!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Ditto ............... Same here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I believe to stop girls getting upset at not getting picked.. but this is just my thoughts... Never asked reception