Thread: Mia from Korea - a sensational session.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mia from Korea - a sensational session.

End of the week and I contacted the lovely Angela to see who she'd got who was hot. She recommended Mia so I booked 45 mins and sauntered over to Elizabeth Street with a smile on my face. Mia was running a little late, and I had 10 minutes to kill in the room. When she entered I was sitting on the side of the bed brandishing a fifty dollar note.

She's a real cutie - it's a terrible picture of her on the website! Slender but curvy, twinkling eyes and adorably pouty lips. She took the cash and stashed it on the nightstand. Then she dropped straight to her knees, laid her head against me and started kissing away at my ample tummy. It felt very good. I told her so, and she beamed up at me saying; "I LOVE bellies!"

At this point I had a feeling we were going to get along just fine. Then she resumed kissing and stuck her tongue deep into my bellybutton... At THIS point I was starting to think that this was going to be something of an unusual session.

She kissed her way back up to my neck. The straps of her mulberry-coloured slip were slipped and her breasts released. Holding one of the fleshy orbs with both hands, she placed the soft, pink nipple firmly against my top lip and rubbed it slowly around my face before allowing it into my mouth, now plump and erect. I suckled contentedly a while and then she started to move around, holding my face to her and letting my mouth explore her breast, collarbone, neck, earlobe, shoulder, armpit...

From this point on things get very hard to describe as we ascended into a kind of psychedelic smorgasbord of carnal delirium. During the session she presented every centimetre of her sweet self for exploration and for her part there was absolutely none of me that remained unkissed, unsucked, untasted. She fed me honey from her hips and her lips, tasted herself greedily from my fingers and my face.

There were times when we both lay still, breathing in each other's scent, times when she'd bob her head up and make me giggle with a kooky expression or a witty remark, and times when we writhed together so wildly I feared we'd fall from the bench!

At some stage oil was applied to my Little Brother and then rhythmic tugging and simultaneous probing thrust me over the line. But as the Pearlescent Platoon took to the skies, it was merely the culmination of an orgasm which had started thirty minutes before.

We lay together a while, both smiling, until it was time for her to clean me up and lower me back into the real world.

Brothers, I commend this lovely young woman to you; a true artiste! Treat her well.

Happy Punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review! Thanks! Might have to add her to my MAC list!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Carnal delirium. Wow. Gotta get me some of that....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll add her to my list now. One of my fav shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents

last week i had the pleasure of the company of Mia. She provided a GFE experience right from the start. It was almost to the standard of Sandy. Mia didn't mind me exploring and was generous with access. I also endorse Mia as a quality GFE punt.

Banned
    Level 1, 423 Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW
    Dear Gentlemen,

Marvellous Mia is working today until 8pm...sweet and friendly...great customer feedback, book early so you don't miss out

Massage at Central