Thread: Cary lived up to all the expectations and more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cary lived up to all the expectations and more.

After a few bad experiences and starting to think I should be better and give up the MLs, I saw the promotion at Pyrmont Star Massage and thought it is worth one more time.

So after reading the reviews I knew Cary was my pick. Booked in early and made the walk to Pyrmont.

I was greeted at the front door and welcomed in. All the girls were sitting out front looking fabulous. Instantly had me thinking about returning to meet them all.

I was lead to the room and got ready. Cary comes in and offers some water. She is confident and looks amazing. Crop top and short denim skirt with zip down the front.

Comes back in with the water and we get chatting, before I can finish the water her top was off and I am staring at these perfect breasts that were a good handful each. She unzipped the skirt, nothing underneath, and I am in heaven.

A good solid massage as we chat some more. So nice to have a relaxed conversation. I am enjoying watching the mirror and trying to relax and enjoy our 45 mins. Next she offers to sit on my back and she continues to massage me from top to bottom. I could feel her pushing into the small of my back making me harder and harder.

Some light touch between my legs and I didn't need much encouragement to turn over.

For the part 2 I was quickly getting ahead of myself and she calmed me down telling me to sit back and relax, we have time. Soooooo good. I have had other experiences were they rush you out the door in half the time if you let them. It was so nice to be looked after and to just enjoy.

We get into a bit of bumping and grinding with Cary on top and my hands all over her, I am sure it had us both getting heated. Unfortunately little brother gave out first and I had the most intense pleasure sensation down my back, convulsing to the point I couldn't move. You know it was good when you get that feeling.

We both unwind, relax and Cary ducked out for some hot towels. Still with some time Cary massages my back, and we continue the chat.

With a bit of time spare I couldn't resist seeing if I had anything left. I roll over and we get at it again. She is working me hard again I am ready to go but I think the first time around was so strong I had nothing to give. First time that has happened.

I left very chilled and satisfied. As I leave some of the other girls are still sitting out front and I was almost ready to book straight back in.

Cary if you read this I will be back for more, but I also meet the other girls as well.

Till next time.

Banned
    Thanks see you again

Banned
    Thanks See you again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cary is a lovely gal .. I felt she has the warmest heart .. good review man ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree. Someone who is there to have fun and a play a little.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Central Massage View Post
    Is Cary available today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What days does Cary normally work?

Banned
    You need make appointment to see Cary

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Central Massage View Post
    Cary coming back working in Pyrmont Star massage 105 Harris st pyrmont start Wednesday booking early
    The lovely Cary is back at 105 Harris St. The beautiful Cary “christened” me to the world of RnT, introducing me to the B2B part of massage and welcoming me with Spanish (I didn’t even ask for it) and the fantasy HJ to finish an awesome session. I am glad she is back and cannot wait to be with her again!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cary was brilliant! Keen to try the others at PSM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Christina was also better. Pitty that she left

Banned
    Cary coming back working in Pyrmont Star massage 105 Harris st pyrmont start Wednesday booking early