Thread: Annie has sexy and coquettish chick eyes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Annie has sexy and coquettish chick eyes

I was quite satisfied with the front desk of Sakura. Every times the recommendation are very good that can fulfill my needs and my desires. Hungry, of course I want to eat well. Expense, of course I spent in its best way. Sakura always has quality girls and very often they are quite busy. It is better to make a phone call for booking. Otherwise you need to wait for a while. I called front desk I want a little wild and good service girl. Annie, the front desk recommendation. I have no doubt to confirm the booking and go go go.

Annie is beautiful, which is the most important and the basic, no matter how good the service is. If the food is not good looking, you have no interest to eat even you are hungry and the food is delicious. Annie is not only beautiful, but also has slanting click eyes, which looks very sexy and coquettish that can make you melt. It is difficult to describe her special eyes. Go to have a look and you will know. She has a good shape body, meaty but not fat, possibly C size breast, meaty butt, long legs, and white smooth skin. Excellent. Her attitude is also very good, keep smile, sexy, coquettish, pay attention to what you are saying and do what you want to do.

Once go inside the room, you will feel that she is very gentle, look like a gentle little cat. While once we get into bathroom, she immediately offer me body massage with her big breasts, at the same time her hands caress my JJ softly. So wild. The problem is her eyes. When she grabs my JJ, she blinks her eyes looking at me, and her tongue is licking her lips, which is very sexy and deeply attract me. My breath was deeper and deeper, and my JJ was became harder. After body massage and soap cleaning, she turns me around, kneeling down, and using her breast massaging my butt, and then offer me dragon drill. My JJ becomes rocky hard. After a while, she turns me around and BJ. I am flying in the sky. Look at her eyes, and I feel my soul was gone. Cannot stand any longer, reaching orgasm piquantly. It is my first time unload at bathroom. Very good. She puts my JJ on her breast moving around her tits, sexy eyes looking, and moaning. Still have some my juice on her body. What amazing!

I lay on bed to rest. She is still busy, giving me massage, then caress, then licking. Not long, my JJ transform again, and of course has second shoot. Memorable! Annie is wild and beautiful, especially the angel eyes, good attitude and good service. You will never regret to go for her. Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You eat good. Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, Annie is amazing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does she look exactly like in the pics they posted?