Thread: C Mocha - Near perfection

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Mocha - Near perfection

Rainy day but didn't stop me to see her - the 4th time seeing her in my life. Went there 20 mins earlier as it may have delays due to raining, ending up waiting 30 mins in the waiting room, had a good rest before the battle. Opened up the door and she recognized me already even though it had been a while since last time I saw her. Had some good chats already while she helped me undress. She asked me if I missed her and I said yes, she said she didn't believe lol as she knew I saw other girls haha..

Shower
    Many actions that includes:
    - body slide
    - catbath
    - hj
    - bj
    - nipples licking
    Each action made me hard all the way during the shower!

Foreplay
    Face down so she could do the catbath for me and went for DD. The people who love DD - she is one of the best DD girl I have seen, then went for some titty fuck and bj while Im on top of her. Reversed and I lied on bed and we had for some DFK and teasing. She went down for some very nice bbbj while I was playing with her pussy..its soaking wet as usual! And went for 69, tbh she tastes good. And went for more bbbj while I was playing with her pussy again, it's even wetter, not sure if that's my saliva or... lol

1st Round
    Put dom on finally and went for cowgirl first. It was the best time to play with her tits during this position and she was about to make me explode with her sexy moaning and with more dfk. Then we changed to missionary with more dfk included without pulling it out, her moaning definitely made me crazy and I couldn't hold anymore and just had to finish off my 1st round. She finds it cute that how my dick still keep moving around itself after cumming...as I was feeling hard still after cumming lol

2nd Round
    After a bit of rest with massage, about to start 2nd round. Starting off with some bj, took a while for me to get hard haha but I did get it hard eventually and dom on again, went for cowgirl, doggy and missionary. During those times i did get hard and soft occasionally. Time is almost up and I asked for hj as I knew I am gonna able to finish off easily. She was licking my nipples while giving me hj, didn't take me long and cum really hard and far and it went near her ear and her hair lol. I gave her all the tissues in the tissue box and she went to clean up. I hope she doesnt hate me haha...but I am sure she will beware this when I see her next time!

Pros
    - DFKssss
    - Friendly and very willing to please
    - Pretty and always smile
    - Nice set of boobs to suck and play with
    - Extremely wet pussy
    - Very horny girl and want you to fuck her
    - Many actions in shower time
    - Very nice eye contact while doing bj
    - Very sexy moaning and reaction during sex
    - Loves you to touch her pussy
    - One of the best DD experience
    - Good chats

Cons
    - Made me want to see her again so I couldn't see the other girls!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol made me want see her even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mocha fans everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Superstar Mocha, getting lots of great reviews
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review and sounds one for list

Does she shave/wax or does she have a bush?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Great review and sounds one for list

Does she shave/wax or does she have a bush?
    Not shaved/wax but also not bush