Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kira – Amazing girl with amazing flexibility

Name: Kira
    Establishment: Paddington 244
    Date of Visit: 24/03/2019
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for Money: YES

So last weekend after I had an amazing session with Thunder I went down to have a quick catch up with Angela, a sexy girl called Kira joined in our conversation. The moment I saw her I know she is definitely going to be in my to do list.

Today I messaged Angela to check whether Kira is at work, lucky me, she is and I rush my way to the premise as fast as I can.

Went to see Angela, pay the toll and she called Kira out. OMG she is so damn sexy. Today she is wearing a black lingerie set with lace. This is so hot.

Kira obviously remembered me and said she was actually expecting to see me. Oh boy I am heading in for a good time!

Into room number 2, straight the way we started DFK non-stop for at least good 3 to 5 minutes before she undressed me, and once we were both undressed Kira lead me to the shower. She cleaned me thoroughly and hold a sip of warm water and gave me a very sensual BBBJ which continued for another 5 minutes, that’s just unbelievable.

Once shower is done, we both get ourselves dried and headed over to bed. She gave me a good cat bath and a good DD before she attended to my little brother.

For the next 10 minutes I was just enjoying her BBBJ. Afterward on the dom and we started with cow girl…Kira told me that she is a dance teacher, and I believe what she says is true, she is so energetic and she also has great flexibility (I will let you figure this one out yourself).

We had the in-out in a few positions before I cannot hold on anymore I told Kira I was about to cum. She took the dom out and gave me another BBBJ until I shot my load in her mouth.

Once all over, we lied on the bed and just chat along until it’s time to have a quick shower.

Kira is another amazing girl from 244 and the quality of girls are just getting better and better. Well done Shane and Angela!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She not Japanese AV?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    She not Japanese AV?
    She mentioned she was from Tokyo and when she greeted me she spoke Japanese but I got the impression that she was not 100% Japanese.

Kira – new!
    Japanese girl,161cm, 48kg, C cup,Dance teacher, good at yoga ...

billy thanks for a great review
    shane

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kira flexible fun

Booked a 1 hour with paddington VIP $220 nuru with Kira in March 2019. She was busy that day and I was greated by her slightly exasperated in a Tropicana-Esque bikini- receptionist said she had been busy since started

Looks - slim, fit, pretty small faced with a come to bed look. her hair is her most noticeable feature, very full and long and u can’t help playing with it as when she gives the BBBJ with great eye contact. She’s part Japanese, but prefers mandarin.

Nuru - satisfactory enough with - but I got a bonus dragon drilling as I think she thought I ordered the deluxe package - I’m starting to get addicted to this component.

I’m a bit vanilla in the sex department - preferring a domineering PSE with my middle aged capacity for 1 shot. BBBj, daty, cat bath, cowgirl, missionary and doggy( came in missionary. The surprise was some of the other positions she could do...for u to find out.

While she DFK’ed I’d like more - but can’t complain about bonus DD. Gave her a $30 tip.

I’ll be back

thanks dodo
    shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is Kira working on Sunday evening?

check the roster on Saturday at 8 pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    check the roster on Saturday at 8 pm
    Thanks! Will do

kira here today

join her today for spring fun