Name: Kira
Establishment: Paddington 244
Date of Visit: 24/03/2019
Nationality: Chinese
Value for Money: YES

So last weekend after I had an amazing session with Thunder I went down to have a quick catch up with Angela, a sexy girl called Kira joined in our conversation. The moment I saw her I know she is definitely going to be in my to do list.

Today I messaged Angela to check whether Kira is at work, lucky me, she is and I rush my way to the premise as fast as I can.

Went to see Angela, pay the toll and she called Kira out. OMG she is so damn sexy. Today she is wearing a black lingerie set with lace. This is so hot.

Kira obviously remembered me and said she was actually expecting to see me. Oh boy I am heading in for a good time!

Into room number 2, straight the way we started DFK non-stop for at least good 3 to 5 minutes before she undressed me, and once we were both undressed Kira lead me to the shower. She cleaned me thoroughly and hold a sip of warm water and gave me a very sensual BBBJ which continued for another 5 minutes, that’s just unbelievable.

Once shower is done, we both get ourselves dried and headed over to bed. She gave me a good cat bath and a good DD before she attended to my little brother.

For the next 10 minutes I was just enjoying her BBBJ. Afterward on the dom and we started with cow girl…Kira told me that she is a dance teacher, and I believe what she says is true, she is so energetic and she also has great flexibility (I will let you figure this one out yourself).

We had the in-out in a few positions before I cannot hold on anymore I told Kira I was about to cum. She took the dom out and gave me another BBBJ until I shot my load in her mouth.

Once all over, we lied on the bed and just chat along until it’s time to have a quick shower.

Kira is another amazing girl from 244 and the quality of girls are just getting better and better. Well done Shane and Angela!!!!!