Dropped into Beecroft Massage, opposite the station, on my way home from the gym. I've been here only once before and enjoyed it, so thought I'd give it another go. Not a large shop, and only a front entrance as far as I can tell.

Had to wait a few minutes, but then the manager (at least for that evening) took me into a room and asked me how long I wanted to stay. Attractive and maybe 30ish. Paid my $60 for the hour, stripped and lay down. She was back in a couple of minutes with change and ready to begin the massage. Good quality rub, medium as requested. She told me that another girl was going to come and finish, she was just busy now.

I would have been perfectly happy for her to keep going, but after 10 it was tag team and Ewa took over. A little smaller, and younger, but she too gave a great massage. A little too much focus on the back, and not quite enough on the arms and legs for my liking, but what there was was great. 20 minutes to go she went for hot towels to remove oil and then flip.

$50 tip for a solid HE with general touching allowed, I didn't push for anything more than that. Two great visits, would definitely return if in the area.