Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your Bucket List.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sisters didn't materialise, went in and they are both on a synchronised 5 day layoff. Interestingly, the boss there said one of the girls there had her boyfriend turn up, all sorts of mess, police were called!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PSEDTCIT

Never will happen, but a guy can Dream right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Two visits is my maximum... To go part 3... Otherwise, I'll move on... On first visits... 80% of the ML's I've seen will kiss, allow fingering, and enjoy mutual oral sex... 60% have gone all they way... On second visits... 90% have gone all the way... Only one regular I would only enjoy mutual oral with... And never have gone all the way...
    I have seen your list of top 10 mls, I have been with a couple of them myself, you are a legend

Banned
    Another on my list was a Jamaican which was ticked off a couple of weeks ago, (Kim from 88a Artarmon), her extras are abit out of my paygrade

Junior Member(有D料到)
    El
    Cary-Pyromont massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I managed to tick off a Bucket List item from my RNT Bucket List lately. I went to one of my favourite shops in Willoughby, May Massage and the receptionist told about a new girl that just started that day and I could see her, but she is also still in training. So I suggested that she use me to train her on. So I had a double massage with an experienced expert, but also had a newbie learning the ropes and one that asked questions and was only more than happy to be guided by both myself the the ML.

I have had some pretty bad experiences with new girls, but to have her with an experienced lady literally teaching her the ropes, in both part 1 and 2, it was mind blowing. I ended up extending by 30 mins as I just did not want to leave. I was totally relaxed and exhausted by the end ):

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456