Thread: Newbies in Blue

Junior Member(有D料到)

Newbies in Blue

Lucky there are so many new members joining the Forum in the last few days. Anyone could be excused for thinking that MI6 were looking for the head of Spectre.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonny View Post
    Lucky there are so many new members joining the Forum in the last few days. Anyone could be excused for thinking that MI6 were looking for the head of Spectre.
    It's not the newbies you need to worry about. My guess is there are one or two well established user names that are the ones to worry about. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know, and some of the inane questions they ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the QPS do a fantastic job in very difficult circumstances and should be commended for their professionalism and hard work to keep us all safe. I would assume that they would prefer to be out their keeping the community safe from murderers, pedophiles, rapists and the other scum of society rather than worrying about some old guys sneaking around getting some casual pleasure from ladies who wish to make a buck. Keep up the good work Boys.
    That's from the The Professor boys, if you weren't sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I think the QPS do a fantastic job in very difficult circumstances and should be commended for their professionalism and hard work to keep us all safe. I would assume that they would prefer to be out their keeping the community safe from murderers, pedophiles, rapists and the other scum of society rather than worrying about some old guys sneaking around getting some casual pleasure from ladies who wish to make a buck. Keep up the good work Boys.
    That's from the The Professor boys, if you weren't sure.
    What page is that on in the " How to fool the Public" boys in blue handbook. From my experience the saviours of our society or as I like to call them tax collectors are more interested in getting a collar even if it means verbling some poor innocent gentleman walking down the street.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What page is that on in the " How to fool the Public" boys in blue handbook. From my experience the saviours of our society or as I like to call them tax collectors are more interested in getting a collar even if it means verbling some poor innocent gentleman walking down the street.
    Lol .. as they say spoken like a true Grub

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What better way to hide your true self than to pose as a punter that appears to have an overbearing dislike for the authorities. Hide in plain sight, as they say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    What better way to hide your true self than to pose as a punter that appears to have an overbearing dislike for the authorities. Hide in plain sight, as they say.
    Just sitting on the computer at Wecker Road for five years looking for information. If you care to look at my posts not a question asked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just sitting on the computer at Wecker Road for five years looking for information. If you care to look at my posts not a question asked.
    As you said, looking for information. One does not need to ask any questions with the information given so freely here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Acting Detective Senior Sergeant Belinda Cush, 37, walked into the Queensland Police complex in Wecker Rd at Mansfield, picked up her police-issue Glock pistol, fired a shot into a chair and then turned the weapon on herself.
    Queensland Police Union president Cameron Pope said she greeted colleagues when she arrived at the Prostitution Enforcement Task force just after 8am but then did not speak to anyone before the shooting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nor any reports given too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    4F

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    As you said, looking for information. One does not need to ask any questions with the information given so freely here.
    TRUE !!!! Like most of the Toe Rags we arrest they spill their guts before we even get the batton out or break a few fingers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Acting Detective Senior Sergeant Belinda Cush, 37, walked into the Queensland Police complex in Wecker Rd at Mansfield, picked up her police-issue Glock pistol, fired a shot into a chair and then turned the weapon on herself.
    Queensland Police Union president Cameron Pope said she greeted colleagues when she arrived at the Prostitution Enforcement Task force just after 8am but then did not speak to anyone before the shooting.
    And they let these Physios loose on the streets with guns. It kills me when they shoot people who are trying to commit suicide.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This thread is getting silly.
    Next you'll be saying u were attacked by a vicious gang of keep left signs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And they let these Physios loose on the streets with guns. It kills me when they shoot people who are trying to commit suicide.
    Yeah Yeah I agree there is nothing worse than a bunch of Physios rubbing people up the wrong way! ROTFLMAO.